Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Robin_M

wow they are officially married now! this is getting really entertaining! lets see how long these two can resist each other!!! and how can you leave it at such an interesting part?!?! how and why is he on the sofa with her??? hehe cant wait to find out! and i would love to see more of adis point of view, see how he feels about her! well please try not to keep us wainting too long, update soon! ill be waiting :)

Robin!!! Where have you been yaar?! So sweet to finally hear from you. *japphi* Always looking forward to your sweet replies... the pleasure is mine! Will update soon, promise.

Cheers,
dc
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesumm update!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i loved itt!!! especially how mets reacts wid all her punjabi wordss soo funiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and as always the way u describe things and  go into deep is awesumm!!!
cnt wait for more
continue soon😳
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic shaz

awesumm update!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i loved itt!!! especially how mets reacts wid all her punjabi wordss soo funiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and as always the way u describe things and  go into deep is awesumm!!!
cnt wait for more
continue soon😳

Hey Shaz, thanks alot yaar! I know eh, Punjabi gaaliyan are the best!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope not to keep you waiting much longer, sorry for the delay though!

Cheers,
dc
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
august! u realize that u have not updated since august!!?! come onnn neetu, where are u yaar! its been months :(
i was just browsing through my list of ffs and saw mbc and re-read the last part to refresh my memory...and now i really want a update!!!
hope u can take the time out to give us something!
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

august! u realize that u have not updated since august!!?! come onnn neetu, where are u yaar! its been months :(
i was just browsing through my list of ffs and saw mbc and re-read the last part to refresh my memory...and now i really want a update!!!
hope u can take the time out to give us something!

Your wish is my command jaan-e-mann!

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail

Intro, Page 1

Part 1, Page 5

Part 2, Page 7

Part 3, Page 10

Part 4, Page 12

Part 5, Page 13

Part 6, Page  15

Part 7, Page 18

MBC Part 8

I'm on the sofa... he's on the sofa. Hold on, let me get this straight, I'm on the sofa... he's on the sofa!! Oh my lord! Immediately, I push the blanket away and stand up... yes, on the sofa... bed... sofa-bed, hmmm how did that happen? Khair. He stirs. And turns to a side slowly... and goes back to sleep. What. I swear, he's one of those that could sleep through anything, anything! Why isn't he reacting? I just pushed aside the covers, and stood up where he is sleeping. How dare he ignore me! "Aham..." Ok, lame attempt at coughing Maithali. Louder. "Ahem... ahem..." Alright, this is the limit! First of all, he's in my bed and ignoring me. Oh the nerve I tell ya! Khasma nu khana... Bahut neend ah rahi hai na, abhi dikhaati hoon, pati dev (Khasma nu khana- Punjabi playful gaali- ' Really sleepy are we, I'll show you dear husband).

Getting off the sofa, I walk speedily, but quietly around what is supposed to be my "actual bed" towards the side table. Aha! Catching hold of the jug, I walk back towards my so-called husband and empty out the clear contents. Immediately, he turns... almost jumping up. Now that's a reaction, I thought with a triumphant smile on my face. Ye toh kuch bhi nahin Vik... Fitteh muh, yaar iska naam kya hai, main humesha bhool jaati hoon. Aaah, chodh (This is nothing Vik' Dammit, dude what is his name again, I always forget. Meh, forget it).

I stare at him with hardness, all the anger I can muster without giving into the laughter tickling my lips that is. His soaked features' Ah, that must be a nice awakening eh dear hubby? I can feel the laughter bubbles stand at the verge of my throat, readying to explode. But then, I'm not given the chance as I feel a forceful tug on my arm' And before I know what's going on, I feel wetness tingle my face' my neck' What! I stare at him dumbfounded, while the idiot does what he's best at (ahem, any need to explain what that is now?' damn that grin!).

"A very good morning to you too biwi. Aur aapki information ke liye, you had some great nightmare last night' joh mere paas aane se gayab hogaya" (' night' which disappeared with me coming next to you) Curved corner of the lip' that is all I see on his face, and blotches of embarrassment fill my cheeks.

Great, what else did he expect? How can anyone have good dreams when they have a notorious Bandar in the room as a husband! Good morning? Is he out of his mind?! Ugh, how can I have a good morning when I'm brushed with water and laying on his wet chest? Hey, what was that' laying on him?! Immediately, I pull myself away as he adjusts his arms comfortably underneath his head. Amusement etched across his face. My hands go to my hips as the bubbles of laughter in my throat change into frustration. Opening my mouth, I attempt to say something, but as usual something else happens' The knock on the door beat me to it.

"Maithali' Adi' beta uth gaye kya? Nashta lagne waala hai, neeche ajao jaldi" (Maithali' Adi' are you up yet? Breakfast is almost ready, come down fast). Suddenly, I want to scream' but then I hold it back realizing my voice dumb down as he gets up, throwing the covers to a side. I watch him like an idiot as he walks to my side' his lips hovering against my right ear'

"I'd love to talk more sweetheart, magar iske liye toh abhi bahut waqt pada hai na' biwi." (I'd love to talk more sweetheart, but we have an abundance of time for that now don't we' biwi ' wifey) Jitters.

Downstairs, I realize that my "early rise" program just needs a few adjustments' well, maybe two hours worth (not that much right?). Everyone is already sitting at the dining table, smiles and welcomes.

"Good morning bhabhi!' Lagta hai morning waqai aaj bahut good hai, tabhi toh'" Jerked into the momentum of things, I realize I'm the bhabhi being spoken to and its Tannu, trying to gather my attention. Uncertain as to what to do, I give an awkward smile and breathe a silent thanks to Prerna Maa as she throws a strict glare towards my sister-in-law.

"Oh come on Dadi' Bhai, aap bataye na, isn't it a good morning?" My eyes secretly follow him as he plants a hurried kiss on his sister's head before filling the empty seat next to her. "Of course Tannu, morning bahut achi hai' But don't you think it would be even better, agar kuch pastries ho jaateen?" Silence ensues as everyone ponders over this new idea, which ultimately sounds like a good one. "Mmmm' what an awesome idea bhai! Lekin uske liye market jana padega' Hey bhabhi! Aaj toh aapko waise bhi sab ke liye kuch meetah banana hai, toh kyun na pastries? Please!" (' Hey bhabhi! You have to make something sweet today anyways, so why not some pastries? Please!) Ok, pause on the service. Pastries? Me? When was the last time you baked Maithali' oh god, I can't remember! "Chodh na Tannu, Maithali ko pastries banani nahin aati, kyun taqleef de rahi ho usse? Main mangwa leta'" (Forget it Tannu, Maithali doesn't know how to make pastries, why make her go out of her way? I'll just')

"Aati hai'" The words spill out of my lips with such hurried defiance I don't even realize it' until everyone looks at me with startled eyes. I can feel the colour rush to my cheeks, lord why doesn't the earth just open up right now?! Lowering my gaze to the dishes I was handing out, I continued with a softer tone, "Mera matlab, main banadoongi Tannu, don't worry'" Talking to Tannu, my eyes fixated a murderous glare at him, who seemed to think it quite amusing.

(End Flashback)  

So here I am, fretting over some pathetic pastries, while my hair won't allow me to see anything, ugh! Sometimes, I just wish I were bald' Frustrated, I use the back of my hand to push away the errant strands falling over my left cheek. "Samajhta kya hai? Mujhe kuch pastries nahin banani aati? Pssh, I'll show him!" (What does he think? I don't know how to make a few pastries? Pssh, I'll show him!) Aha, finally, the dough is done! I smile victoriously as I roll the separate pieces out for filling.

"You sure, tumhe koi madat toh nahin chahiye?" (You sure, you don't need any help?) He's still here?! Dude, isse koi kaam nahin kya? Turning around, I breathed fire onto him through my eyes. I just love how he's standing against the doorframe, one arm across his chest, the other helping him devour an oh-so-deliciously-red-looking apple' not. I watch without amusement as the last of the apple is tossed into the garbage can, as he wipes his hands together, while walking towards me. Help? From you?'Rab ji!

Turning back to the filling, I refused to allow him burst my bubble. "Nahin, main karloongi, thanks." Get a hint, ahem. Strawberry filling, mmm'You are so good Maithali!

"No problem," I hear the voice from my right side now where my "husband" has taken a curious position atop the counter' a perfect view. From the corner of my eye, I can see something red fill the air' Turning now, I see that is another apple, likely from the bowl towering with fruit of different colours' Why apple? Dropping the thought, I throw him an arched-brow look. "Koi kaam nahin hai kya?" (Don't you have any work?).

As I put the final touches on my work of excellence I am discreetly aware of the pair of eyes following my every move. I can almost feel the crisp texture of the apple as he bites into it. Suddenly, I feel a strange craving' for the apple. It's completely absurd, and I have no idea why' but then "absurd" just doesn't begin to explain things around here' "No, actually main Sundays ki chutti leta hoon" (No, actually I take Sundays off). Absurd, talk about absurd! I mean, what are you going to do around the house, khasma nu khana.

"Kyun, koi problem hai kya?" A smile spreads across my face as I turn to cleaning the countertop. "Nahin toh, aapke hote mujhe hai problem ho sakti hai?" (No, how can there be a problem in my life with you). I hope he caught the sarcasm in my voice' I mean he has to be a complete dimwit not to right? But then, no questions in that department! *Big smile*

I clean, he watches' The dull ticking of the clock pulsates in the backdrop and I am starting to feel tingly. Suddenly, I hear his feet land on the ground' and they begin to approach me. Thunder seems to begin within my ribcage' a strange new feeling I've seemingly picked up from this weird place. Rab ji, I need a rescue! Ok, so why is he standing right next to me? And does it have to be that close? Taking a step back, I finish cleaning and turn to face him.

I see now, that the apple in his hand is still being devoured, but with little subtle interest. Am I supposed to say something? Instead, I raise my eyebrow.

"To answer your question sweetheart, mujhe maloom hai ke tumhe pastries banani aati hain'" (To answer your question sweetheart, I know you know how to make pastries) Sweetheart, again? You have not seen no "sweet" yet honey! And why do you have to stand so damn close' uff. Ok, step back. Why is he pointing to the side of his lip? I swear, he can't get any stranger' but then he tends to keep a habit of proving me wrong! And why are you moving close to me again? But before I can think to move back, I feel a tingle at the very corner of my lip. It takes a few seconds before I realize how close he had just come'

"Main toh sirf itna dekhna chahta tah, ke kitni achi banati ho'" (I just wanted to see how good) he smacked his lips, tongue rolling over the top lip. "Mmm'not bad biwi' not bad at all" he states while sticking one finger into the bowl of left over mixture, with the other still hanging on to the apple. As I watch him head for the exit, my numbed existence seems to revitalize as my left hand reaches for the imprint of his lips. And then it clicks in' dough' filling' hair' cheek' lips'lips! Of course, as my thinking process just begins to click through, I feel a tug at my throat forcing me to turn to the side.

Is this real? I mean this has to be a t.v. serial or something! My dupatta, his watch. He seems to be surprised to though' and pauses on the apple, staring at it with contemplation. Finally arriving at a decision, he walks to the counter, my dupatta still clinging to his wrist, and sets the half-eaten apple there' before wiping bits of white stuff from his mouth', with my dupatta! What! How dare he'

"Not bad' not bad at all' biwi" and with that he's gone. Just like that. And I'm still standing here like a dummy! Of course' I seriously think this place has had a dangerous affect on my mind, already. Hai Rabba, you've got to do something! As I seethe, holding stupidly to my dupatta, my eyes wander to the apple' half apple. In a fit, I go towards it, holding it in my hands as if I have achieved some great victory' and then taking a huge bite.

** Sorry for the delay everyone and any mistakes! (There are probably a ton)

Cheers,

dc

Edited by desi chic - 15 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 d update.....loved it...
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowow... wowowow.!!! whn r u continuing? i cNT WAIT!!
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
neetu you updated!!!!!! OMG im like doing back flips!
WICKED part girl!
i love her crazy insane banter, its so entertaining and adorable!
but u know what i love more...that damn grin!!!!!!! hehe
their chemistry is great, obviously he is having a fun time torturing her! i wonder what goes on in his mind tho. we see metz thoughts, i would really like to get more into adis head!
im reading your bril writing after ages, and it felt great! like a breath of fresh air!
please try not to leave us hanging for such a long time, i know life is busy, but pleassseee try to updated quicker :D
-arti- thumbnail
Awesome update, Neetu!! Sorry I have been gone for so long, I got locked out of my old account.

πŸ‘