Users

Frequent Posters

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG Caryn, do we have any questions left? 😆 😆

Ok Bon,

Here we go

1) If God were to interchange your place with the person below, what would be your first reaction?

a) SS 😉

b) George Bush 😆

c) your nephew 😊

d) Hariharan 😃

e) me 😛

2) You have mentioned that you like Vivek, please give few punch dialogues like him 😃

3) Do you listen to tamily comedy plays for eg S.V.Sekhar, Crazy Mohan?

4) Do you make your own coffee on a weekend during breakfast time? How many spoons of sugar do you have? 😉

5) Would you accept 'a perfect gift' from me? 😃
Caryn thumbnail
I couldn't find Jazz's question for you Giri. 😆 😆 😆 The above are Supree's and mine. Let Bon answer the above. I am waiting for Usha, Meli, Rhodes to ask more. If not, I will 'steal' their ideas as well.   😳 😛 😉

I can imagine your 'perfect gift' Giri.   😃
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OKAY, heres mine set of questions LOL and blimey Caryn you sure have grilled a dozens and thousands of questions:

1. Say, if you had a chance to meet a celebrity who will it be and why?

2. How do you rate yourself as a cook? Give some tips of cooking for people like me who cannot cook?

3. Since, you live in Singapore, what do you think of fast food?

4. State a few things which, you would like to improve your residental country if you became President?

5. If you had a million pounds what will you do with it?

6. How will you define love?

7.Imagine you had a massive crush on someone at work what formal advise will you give? But, you are studing at the present moment and your main motive is studies. What will you do?

8. What is your embrassing moments?

9. What is your funniest moments?

These are mine questions for now come back later for more.
Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Congrats Bon. Enjoy your trip to Aussie world.👏

(a) Do you love travelling?
(b) Any pets?
(c) Your favourite pastime?
(d) Are you allergic to dust, animals?
(e) Your happiest/saddest moments??
(f) Given a chance to tour the world - which country
    is your choice of destination? Why?
(g) What are the qualities in a man that would
    lure you to settle down?   
(h) Describe how you would prefer your prince among men
    to propose to you??
(i) Are you a spendthrift or a kanjus?
(j) What do you think of child abuse? What steps shd be
    taken to overcome this? How to educate the public?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bon, here is you siggie 😃 Plz use it 😉  Its made by Sri..thanks paa😃 Cant post it on the first post as it will become a non-sticky again. will ask Serial or Atina to post there😊

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sri. Thanks for creating the siggie for me. Unfortunately, I will be using a borrowed computer for a week while I am here in Australia, so I shall tag on the siggie next week. Just let me know how to do it. I suppose it involves getting the codes.
Edited by Bonheur - 16 years ago
Bonheur thumbnail
deleted
Bonheur thumbnail
OK; I shall start with the easier questions. Caryn's were answered on paper while I was mid-flight yesterday; will post later.

Here are my answers to Sue Nair's questions.

(a) Do you love travelling? Absolutely but hate being on planes
(b) Any pets? Does my nephew count?
(c) Your favourite pastime? Netsurfing, of course
(d) Are you allergic to dust, animals? Yes, allergic to dust
(e) Your happiest/saddest moments?? Happiest -- when I graduated; saddest -- when I had to leave the US after completing a 3-year work assignment.
(f) Given a chance to tour the world - which country is your choice of destination? Why? Morocco; its exotic charm.
(g) What are the qualities in a man that would lure you to settle down?  If he happens to be a good listener
(h) Describe how you would prefer your prince among men to propose to you?? Take me to the top of a mountain and scream his love out
(i) Are you a spendthrift or a kanjus? Spendthrift when it comes to big ticket items; kanjus over things costing a few bucks ;-)
(j) What do you think of child abuse? What steps shd be taken to overcome this? How to educate the public? It's a perversion of the highest order to abuse a child. Child abuse and many other social ills are the result of warped minds and society needs to deal with the fundamental causes of such diseased minds. Often they occur in broken families or when someone is suffering from repressed desires or is undergoing massive depression due to other causes. Mental illnesses such as depression are rarely detected until they manifest themselves in extreme behaviour. This is not to absolve the perpetrators of child abuse. Deterrent steps should definitely be taken, such as imprisoning those who molest children, caning those who treat children violently. But the root causes need to be addressed.

Bonheur thumbnail
My answers to Usha Pooja's questions:

1. Say, if you had a chance to meet a celebrity who will it be and why? Saakshi Sivaa, of course.

2. How do you rate yourself as a cook? Give some tips of cooking for people like me who cannot cook? Passable. Just get those ready-mixes, follow instructions and voila! But always embellish. When I use Baba's kesari ready-mix for instance, I use skimmed milk in place of water, add another spoonful of sugar though it's not called for, add sultanas/rasins and pistachios.

3. Since, you live in Singapore, what do you think of fast food? Crap

4. State a few things which, you would like to improve your residental country if you became President? The president of my country hardly has any powers ;-)

5. If you had a million pounds what will you do with it? Invest in a modest home on some mountain (not by the sea as I don't want to be washed up in another tsunami), bank the rest, retire and write scripts for tele-serials ;-)

6. How will you define love? Love is like putting all your emotions into a bank that does not offer any interest and may not even return your principal ;-)

7.Imagine you had a massive crush on someone at work what formal advise will you give? But, you are studing at the present moment and your main motive is studies. What will you do? Study him!

8. What is your embrassing moments? When I broke a heel and tried to cover it up by hobbling away and a girlfriend came behind me bearing the broken heel and waving it to all and sundry ;-)

9. What is your funniest moments? Too many to recall
Bonheur thumbnail
In answer to Caryn's first set of questions:

Date of birth: The same day that Indonesians shouted "merdeka" to declare their independence from their colonial masters (17 August); not the same year though ;-)

Hobbies: Net-surfing, idling, day-dreaming

Your favourite color: replied Meli; blue; black

Your favourite food: Rasam; rice and thairu (comfort foods)

Your favourite holiday spot: DC

What do you speak at home: Tanglish to Mum; Singlish to siblings and, believe it or not, English to myself ;-)

What's your fav bed time story: the one where a boy and a girl go to bed together and live happily ever after ;-)

Are you a good cook? If you are, what is your signature dish? : Passable (took a crash course in cooking from Mum just before I went to the US); Keema Pasta