Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Replies to Caryn's second set of questions:

1. rapid fire

hot tub/back rub. Back rub, of course. Had the best back rub of my life from a man some years back. Actually, just a neck rub and I was fully dressed and there were two other friends present ;-)

hot oil/spa. Spa

candle light/arc lights. Candle lights; incidentally, we have all our candles on in my sister's house in Australia as I write this

romance/affaire d'coeur. Affaire d'coeur.

mystic magic/mystrey admirer. Mystery admirer. Though sometimes the mysteries are a let-down (as one Frenchman was -- he was old and stodgy!)

2. if all the world was paper and all the sea was ink
if all the trees were bread and cheese
what in world are we to drink????
(may i have an answer in rhyme please???? )

From his lover's luscious lips

Man the nectar of life sips.

3. why do we always sniff when we know something is smelling bad??? 'Cos we are perverse

4. why do you think why sally sold seashells at the sea shore when we could have easily picked them ourselves>???? 'Cos Sally was a good saleswoman and we are real beach bums, lazy as hell.

5. why do you think toasters have a setting that burns the toast to a char which nobody can eat??? 'Cos they were designed by men, what else

6. Best things and worst things in life and your perception. Travel; air-planes.

7.  In your view, what is your idea of an ideal life partner.  (Have you got one?  😉) One who knows my feelings even before I have articulated them, let alone realised them. That explains why I am still a singleton.

Edited by Bonheur - 16 years ago
Bonheur thumbnail
More of Caryn's

1. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that??? Yes. Unfathomable. Intrigued.

2. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it??? How about Saakshi?

3. can you try and insult me the best you can using just one word??? Barbaric!

4. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Remove dog and all the dogs would disappear. Sickness, poverty, hatred, anger, deceit

5. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be? Angelina Jolie

6. If you could have 5 minutes with thols, what would you do?  Er, what's thols; pardon my ignorance

7. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something....to be served??? I wanna shoot all those folks ahead of me.

8. when you invite trouble....and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up??? Yups; card will say thank you very much.

9. if you found employment in a circus what job would it be??? Clown, of course
Bonheur thumbnail
More of Caryn's questions:

1. if a turtle were to lose its shell...would call it homeless or is it naked??? Nude, baby

2. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself??? 18. Defy your Mum; go party

3. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!!    Napping on the job

4. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person??? Caryn, of course. I can trust her to make me more wild than I could ever imagine!

5. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that??? Self-righteousness. I just switch off mentally when they start their preaching.

6. what are the three things that youwant to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet???

• Horse-riding; am scared of horses and the prospect of being thrown off them
  • Archery - never had the chance
  • Riding in a submarine -- don't like the navy
7. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind. Help! Please spare me. Don't plunder my resources and leave me barren.

8. if karan johar asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick??? Who's Karan Johar. Giri

9. would you like to write mE a meaningful paragraph using just song titles???

Habibie, anbe anbe, uyire, uyire, vandhu enohdu kalandhuvidu, nee varuvaai ena naan irundhein, nee engeh en ninaivugall angeh, engeh neeyoh naanum angeh unohdu ...

10. do you enjoy verbally strangling people???? why???    Yup; I have a voracious appetite for verbal homicide
Bonheur thumbnail
Also in answer to Caryn, her questions from Jaz.

1. what is the wildest thing you have ever done??? Telephoned a certain actor

2 do you have any dark desires?? Lots of unmentionable ones ;-)

3. what annoys you?? Inconsiderate behaviour; incompetence

4. Since you visit only Anandham & Lakshmi thread describe each of the IF members on how these people have come across to you...in your various interactions in this section!! For e.g. Meli, me, Eljay, Brinny,Roja, Kavitha, etc.

Meli -- sadistic, for putting me on the hot seat
Eljay -- incurable romantic
Roja -- sharp tongue
Giri -- comedian
Caryn -- barbaric
Dee -- friendly
Sue -- is she a lawyer? always hard-hitting in her comments
Dasa -- porumaiyin sigaram

5. if you had an opportunity to relive your life...how many things would redo??? Lotsnlots

6. name 3 of your habits that you think are bad!!! Drinking wine; speaking out impulsively; daydreaming

7. if you could correct one of those three...which one will you choose??? and why did you choose that??? Drinking wine -- I don't need the calories

8. do you think you other two bad habits are less bad ??? Nope but  shedding calories is upppermost in my mind
Bonheur thumbnail
More of Caryn's questions. God, they don't seem to end ...

if you came with instructions...what would it say??? Handle with care; has sharp tongue; requires high maintenance; shower with love daily

2. if you ever find a bottomless pit....what would you do??? let us see your imagination here!! OMG, you caught me there

3.what do you think Queen Elizabeth carries in that little handbag she carries with her??? Lipstick, tissue, breath freshner maybe

4.what language are the signs written on ...on the road of life??? Greek. That's why the road of life is so tortuous and difficult to navigate and we often feel lost

5. do you enjoy reading??? who are your fav authors, books, comics etc. if you could be one of them for one day..who would you choose and why??? Absolutely. Khaled Hosseini's Kite-runner; Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee; Bridgete Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding. I'd really love to be in the shoes of my favourite academic Khaled Abou el-Fadl. He has a sharp mind and is very articulate.

6. is there anyone you would like to see who is launched on to space with a one way ticket??? (i am excluded..cos i have to come back to ask you more questions. George Bush, of course

7.if you could share one piece of knowledge...what would it be?? There was indeed a plane that crashed into the Pentagon on 9-11, contrary to what the conspiracy theorists say, i.e., that the Pentagon manufactured a non-incident, which is why the area was cordoned off soon afterwards. It was true, true, true. I arrived at the gates of the Pentagon 5 minutes after the incident and saw the fire and the fuselage. Horrendous.

At least Jazz asked me, if I would kill her if she comes back with more questions. But I am not asking. You can shoot me provided you can find me.   😉   Oops...... you know my address. 😛 😃 😃 Yup. You are 300 kms and 4 hours away.
Bonheur thumbnail
Caryn, spare me further questions, please. These are answers to your last set of questions. Giri, answers to your questions later.

1. if there is one thing you wish was never made/discovered what would it be??? The karaoke machine.

2. if life handed out degrees...what would yours be in??? Being a sucker

3. if a ghost comes and sits on your bed one night and attempts to chat with you...what would you say to break the ice? Since the ghost is sitting at my bedside, I will ask, "Hi. I am heterosexual. And you?"

4. what would you do if a flock of chicken suddenly raced into your house and pointed guns ar you and said "take me to your leader" (yes you can understand them.) Cluck! Cluck!

5.of all the voices in your head....which is your favourite??? The one that says eat that forbidden apple

6. do you find my questions difficult to answer??? why (if yes or no)  They're a breeze ;-)

7. are you enjoying sitting on the hot seat??? and why?? Yes; you're all firing challenging questions.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thx for answering my questions buddy.

Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
Bonheur thumbnail
OK, these are answers to Giri's questions:

1) If God were to interchange your place with the person below, what would be your first reaction?

a) SS. Cool! God, could you transport me to Singapore first 😉😉😉

b) George Bush 😭 God, What have I done wrong to deserve this??

c) your nephew God, make me less mischievous.

d) Hariharan. God, I shall sing your praises!

e) me. God, have you lost your sense of humour?

2) You have mentioned that you like Vivek, please give few punch dialogues like him

Up above all actors so high
There is only one Vivek in the sky.

(plagiarised from a favourite nursery rhyme) 😉

3) Do you listen to tamily comedy plays for eg S.V.Sekhar, Crazy Mohan? Sorry, no.

4) Do you make your own coffee on a weekend during breakfast time? How many spoons of sugar do you have? Yes. I try to pack off my helper over the weekend so that I can have the house to myself. No sugar with coffee. No, no. I am not a diabetic. I need to enjoy the flavour and aroma of coffee by itself, so no sugar. Learnt that trick in Germany. Milk yes; can't be too German.

5) Would you accept 'a perfect gift' from me? Yes, if you give me that electrifying "Amma" hug. 😉

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful job 👏 (amma appadina enga oorula puratchi thalaivi jayalalitha so.. 😃 )     Bon Periamma 🤗

Good news that God's sense of humour is intact - naama rendu perum thappichome 😆 .

ok my next set of questions:

1)Saadam, rasam, thayir r ur fav - we hv had an overdose of thayir vadai 😃, but hv u tried vadai in rasam? morekuzhambu? if no why not?

2)You are waiting in a queue, gun raised, ready to shoot the people in front of you, when suddenly the person in front turns around and you find it to be SS?
😉

3)Which year did you graduate?(no dimmikky here 😉 )

4)Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

5)You are a fan of Hariharan. Can you sing 'twinkle twinkle little star' with a carnatic or hindustani tune?

6)What is your take on skin show in the name of acting?

7)Do you believe in astrology?

8)On an average, how many hours per day are you logged on to IF?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good answers Bon, you are handling the hotseat very well 😃

So I am the sadist one, hehe,😆 😆 😆

Here is more questions,

1) How did you got to contact SS?
2) What is the latest song that you murmur ?
3) From when did you like Clooney?
4) Do you watch ER?
5) One movie that touched your heart deeply?
6) Any thing in your life you wanted to do, but couldnt?
7) Do you enjoy to sit in the hotseat? 😉
6)