--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Distances btw Raj and Sudha are growing by the second.  Today Raj told Sudha as well as Rhea that there are some differences btw him and and Sudha which he did not realize before. It seems as though he is going to blame Sudha for everything that happens which he does not like.

Being partners with Rhea in the RR music company is again going to take Raj away from Sudha and closer to Rhea, hope its not 2 late before he realizes the real intentions of Rhea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well, its just because ria wants raj n that pandit sas that they cant marry n rehaan enters sudhas life n other stuff 😊
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Distances btw Raj and Sudha are growing by the second.  Today Raj told Sudha as well as Rhea that there are some differences btw him and and Sudha which he did not realize before. It seems as though he is going to blame Sudha for everything that happens which he does not like.

Being partners with Rhea in the RR music company is again going to take Raj away from Sudha and closer to Rhea, hope its not 2 late before he realizes the real intentions of Rhea.

yes, its clear from today's episode, that the creatives have begun building distances b/w Raj and Sudha, and preparing us for the worst. Raj and Sudha are most def growing apart. Its very sad tho. They are so good together. With Rhea, Raj ends up like her dog, always walking behind her and doing as she says and wants.

Today Rhea played her cards perfectly, by trying to show how nice a friend she is by showing her fake support for Raj-Sudha. And Raj fell right into her trap. I don't think he will ever realise how manipulative Rhea is, and when he finds out it will be too late.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago
shithy thumbnail
ya yesterdays episode almost made me cry. 😭
tht riya 😡
if i get her in front of me..thn 😡 😡 😡
i am still requesting to the creators..tht pls plsss dont seperate raj & sudhaaaaaaaa
ganguli thumbnail

I  agree with you shithy , & Kruthi you are right the creative team preparing us for worst things . 😭

Friends I want to say something here that if Raj will keep distance from Sudha ( by Riya's order / something like that ) or their marriage will not  become possible then at my point of view  it's Raj's bad luck that he loses Sudha , who is the most well wisher in his life along with his parents . 😛

Now he is very lucky that his partner is Sudha , she has tremendous Patience 😊 ( even my mom compares me with Sudha's patience, because I don't have that kind of patience 😃 ) ; when Riya insulted Sudha , then she was quite because Raj works in her company , she is very good & polite girl , she always helps  Raj selflessly , she sacrificed her dream only for Raj's career .

Friends I don't think that Sudha has any kind of faults on Raj's dad accident / ha van ( Raj blames Sudha for it ), but I think it's his dad's fault , that he is walking with Sudha with so much  money ( in a small bag ) , & on the way he discuss about the money .😛, isn't it ?

If Raj insults Sudha or goes to Riya then I can say only one word that Raj is really  a stupid person , & one day he will pay for it , when he will understand the real truth ( who is the  real well wisher in his life & who uses him ). 😭

Hi I am Emilie 😛   

Edited by ganguli - 16 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

yes, its clear from today's episode, that the creatives have begun building distances b/w Raj and Sudha, and preparing us for the worst. Raj and Sudha are most def growing apart. Its very sad tho. They are so good together. With Rhea, Raj ends up like her dog, always walking behind her and doing as she says and wants.

Today Rhea played her cards perfectly, by trying to show how nice a friend she is by showing her fake support for Raj-Sudha. And Raj fell right into her trap. I don't think he will ever realise how manipulative Rhea is, and when he finds out it will be too late.  

Agree with u Kru, stage has been set to separate Raj and Sudha and with the way its progressing it may be pretty soon.

Originally posted by: shithy

ya yesterdays episode almost made me cry. 😭
tht riya 😡
if i get her in front of me..thn 😡 😡 😡
i am still requesting to the creators..tht pls plsss dont seperate raj & sudhaaaaaaaa

I was feeling sad as well looking at the misunderstanding btw Raj and Sudha.  they looked good together and its really sad to see them drifting apart.

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ganguli

I  agree with you shithy , & Kruthi you are right the creative team preparing us for worst things . 😭

Friends I want to say something here that if Raj will keep distance from Sudha ( by Riya's order / something like that ) or their marriage will not  become possible then at my point of view  it's Raj's bad luck that he loses Sudha , who is the most well wisher in his life along with his parents . 😛

Now he is very lucky that his partner is Sudha , she has tremendous patients  😊 ( even my mom compares me with Sudha's patients , because I don't have that kind of patients 😃 ) ; when Riya insulted Sudha , then she was quite because Raj works in her company , she is very good & polite girl , she always helps  Raj selflessly , she sacrificed her dream only for Raj's career .

Friends I don't think that Sudha has any kind of faults on Raj's dad accident / havan ( Raj blames Sudha for it ), but I think it's his dad's fault , that he is walking with Sudha with so much  money ( in a small bag ) , & on the way he discuss about the money .😛, isn't it ?

If Raj insults Sudha or goes to Riya then I can say only one word that Raj is really  a stupid person , & one day he will pay for it , when he will understand the real truth ( who is the  real well wisher in his life & who uses him ). 😭

Hi I am Emilie 😛   

Very well said Emilie, agree with u.  Sudha has been Raj's biggest supporter and support, she has done so much for him and his family as well.  I guess he will realize her true value after he loses her.

ganguli thumbnail
Friends today in a news paper I read that Karan Grover bowed out from   " Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni "   , owing to his other commitments at NB 3. 😭                 😭    ðŸ˜­    ðŸ˜­    ðŸ˜­                

Friends today I also notice in a promo that Sudha cries very badly 😭   at her home ,

so I think that some really very bad incident is going to happen very soon , the pundit said to Raj's mom about this matter & Raj's mom also said that this will be life & death to Raj & Sudha      , so how can I do this ' baba '? , but he told that if it will complete then Raj & Sudha will unite again   ðŸ˜› , but if it fails like past incident then " parivar main ghor sank at anne bala hai " , 😭 so now you have to decide what will you do ? .

So friend , I think the worst thing is waiting not for only Sudha but for us too , isn't it ? .

Hi I am Emilie 😛

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont like the way Raj treats Sudha And Rhea is irritating...

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with u Pinky,kruthi, emilie n sachin...

I think Raj will blame sudha for everything...I somehow didnt like the way Raj is treating Sudha.. he is behaving in a very selfish way and complaining like a kid that his parents listen to her... what I think is Sudha will take Raj to the place where babaji told them to go and Raj will meet with an accident, which would be the exit for karan grover from the show..

Also, I wonder if the serial still has the charm bcos raj n sudha's onscreen chemistry was one factor that kept us hooked to the show...rhea is utilizing the creating distance between raj n sudha in a perfect way. I dont understand why do they need vamps in every serial..😡 

Originally posted by: pinkykhan