Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
poor maithili but i still think adi genuinely luved mathili itz jus another misunderstandin can't wait 2 read bout kripaz past n wat da guys hav been upto if they still think bout da girls 😳 update soon 😛
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
i am really feeling sorry 4 the girls... but sadly enough i dont hate the guys till i have not heard their side of story...
continue soon
tsamhita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujalangad_rock

i am really feeling sorry 4 the girls... but sadly enough i dont hate the guys till i have not heard their side of story...
continue soon

don't worry! no body's supposed to hate the boys...they're all very cute😳

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was ssad too but who are aditya and maithli??

i mean which drama serial are they from??
tsamhita thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

that was ssad too but who are aditya and maithli??

i mean which drama serial are they from??

Adi and Maithili are a couple from Kahani Ghar ghar ki..their photoes are posted in the intro on pg 2😃

Kripa's past will be up tomorrow if i get some more comments please!😳

aisha1 thumbnail
mind blowinggg ff
seriously i like it
and one of my favorite couple ADI METHALIIII
i love their couple
kyphkamahbuba thumbnail
wow! i like it keep on write for the fans. pleaz read my first fanfic
dil chaata hai pleaz 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Aww!Poor Mets! Wonder what is in store for Kripa though! Wonderful!
tsamhita thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyphkamahbuba

wow! i like it keep on write for the fans. pleaz read my first fanfic
dil chaata hai pleaz 😳

of course i will😳

tsamhita thumbnail

Chapter 4

Kripa sat up in bed and opened a drawer. She took out Angad's photo and stared at it. Tears trickled down her eyes when she remembered how he treated her.

Flashback

First day of college, angad sat with his friends and laughed at their jokes

"hey angad…you're track record…you know the 'other one' I don't think its true!"

"oh yeah!!" replied angad… "i can prove it to you! I can make any girl fall for me and that's the truth!"

"no angad!! I bet you can't make a typical behenji fall for you!"

There were laughs around… "they're the easiest kind!" Angad casually said…

"ok then!! Make…hmm...that girl fall for you!!"

Angad looked in the direction his friend pointed to and he saw the back of a girl. She was wearing a light yellow salwaar, her hair loose and carrying books in her hands. She stopped half way while walking and turned round. Her hair flinged to the other side and the first thing Angad saw were her eyes, her light hazel eyes. His eyes scanned her face down to her feet. She certainly looked beautiful…but in another way… he didn't know what way. He just kept staring at her.

He went up to her and smiled… "hi...I'm angad… Angad Khanna.."

The girl introduced herself "Kripa…Kripa Sharma!"

Kripa turned away from the photo as she remembered how Angad used to act like a saint in front of her, how he always used to 'protect' her, how he lied to her countless  times…

Flashback

"Kripa…please stay away from me!" angad said with tears in his eyes

"why angad!! What have I done?" Kripa asked in a worried tone. "Kripa…I don't want to stay with you...I'm scared…I don't want to make the same mistake again!!"

"what mistake angad???" Kripa questioned him

"loving you…"

Those words left Kripa stunned… "w…what???"

"Kripa…" Angad got on his knees… "the first time I saw you… I fell in love with you!…I really love you… but I know you can't be mine…an di just don't want to hurt myself or you.." Angad slowly got up and turned round, but Kripa held his hand… "Angad...i love you…" she silently whispered…

Angad sniggered, but Kripa mistook it for a smile. He moved foreword and kissed her tender lips. She surrendered herself to him but regretted every moment of it…

Angad parted from her and whispered… "you're lips tasted soo sweet.." He laughed and she looked on at his strange behaviour…

A crowd of guys came from behind a tree… "wow angad!! Hats off to you!! you even got this behenji under you're spell!!!"

Kripa looked shocked and taken aback..

"angad…" she stuttered… but angad only laughed at her…everybody laughed at her… she ran off crying….

Kripa threw the photo frame on the floor…. She HATED ANGAD KHANNA!!! HATED HIM!!! She had had enough!! She got up and went into maithili's room, as she predicted, Maithili was standing by a window crying…Kripa grabbed maithili's hand and dragged her out…

"Kripa..Kripa!! what are you doing??" Maithili tried to speak but Kripa just pulled her into Mukti's room.

Mu: what happened Kripa?

K: I'll tell you what happened!!! Our lives are ruined!!!

Maithili and mukti were both silent…Kripa walked to the TV and turned it on. There on the screen, news was spreading…

"three handsome bachelors coming from London to launch their Fashion Line in Mumbai… " the news reported read out… pictures of Angad, Adi and Prem came up on screen. Maithili and Mukti were both shocked…

"this would be the most awaited welcome in the fashion industry…three very eligible and handsome bachelors will be coming to Mumbai this weekend and all three seem to be single…ready to mingle.." the news reporter read out.

Kripa looked at the screen with disgust… this was what I saw in the morning!! This was why I was crying…but no more!! I hate it!! I don't want to shed any more tears for that jerk…he's out there living his life like not a damn thing happened and here I am cursing every moment of my life!!! Kripa was shouting now and maithili brought a glass of water for her…

"I've decided…enough Is enough!! I've suffered enough!!

I want revenge!!!"

Edited by tsamhita - 16 years ago