Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
that was such a sweet part. really like you're dialogs and everything. keep writing raksha. really liked you're scene.

love
harman 😛
pragalbha thumbnail
Raksha

Awesome second part!!!! muh mei paani aa gayaa!!!!
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
only half a paratha 🤣 🤣 🤣 ... Cho chweeeeeeeeeeeeet..... Thank u my dear... Iam realy so excited today after watching the episode and now iam double excited to read ur fanfic... Hmm Lage rahooooooooo.....

Continue sooooooooooon

Krishi
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rakshu 👏 👏 👏 ,
U made my day yaar.... You won't believe its three in the morning over here and I'm reading your ff.... I'm so happy I read it.... now i'll go with sweet RK memories and dream about them too...

Both the parts are just simply awesome... their awkwardness and all.... liar, liar, pants on fire 🤣 🤣 🤣.... oh my god that was so hilarious!!! I'm loving every part of sitting behind and reading ur new ff....
The second part was so sweet.... Kasturi offering lunch to Robbie and Robbi eating most of it.... Glad to know that atleast they have something in common!!

Now I'm sure with whom Kasturi is going to Shimla 😉... right?? Loved it ya.... The way their love will evolve will be a treat... Thanks for writng it 😳 !!!

Continue Soon.... Can't wait for the next part...

Sonia
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part-3

Story so far: Robbie gets upset when he gets to know that Raunak and Kasturi are going together to Shimla...Kasturi shares her lunch with Robbie and they both have some friendly talk for the first time...

Robbie's office:
----------------

R: wah Kasturi, you have no idea how much I have enjoyed the paranthas....You are very lucky that you get to eat such delicious food everyday...and thanks for sharing your lunch with me...

K: Gives a sweet smile to him...Its ok sir, please mujhe sharminda mat kee jiye...

R: Arre btw, what did you eat???I am sorry Kasturi, I ate everything...

K: Its ok sir..I am full..

R: No,no no...Lets go and catch a cup of coffee and some snacks atleast...

K: No sir..Waise bhi ab Raunak sir wapas aathe hee honge...We left our work in the middle and now I have to go back...

R: Suddenly gets awakened from his dream and goes back to his grumpy mood...

K: So, I will take a leave sir...

R: Ok :just abruptly, with no smile nothing:

K: to herself-Ab phir se kya hua...

Kasturi leaves without saying another word, but there is some knot in her stomach thinking about why Robbie suddenly again became so cold...

Here Robbie too feels so annoyed and irritated with himself for feeling helpless about K& Ra going together to Shimla..For the 1000th time he tells to himself that there is no reason to feel so upset because Raunak and Kasturi are just doing their work and there is nothing a pleasent trip about it...But still there is that knot in his stomach which refuses to listen to any amount of his rationalizations...

Raunak offers to Kasturi that he will come and pick her up at her home the next day early morning..So that they can come back that night itself and avoid staying there...He had to leave on some urgent work, so he leaves early...

Kasturi is still taking care of some last minute details for their trip tomorw..

Robbie is tossing and turning in his office and searching for some excuse to call Kasturi inside and dump his anger on her...

While he is at his dilemma, Kasturi herself lands in his office...

K: Excuse me sir

R: come in..

K: Sir, I am leaving for the day sir..Is there anything I need to take care of???Because I will not be here at the office tomorw...

R: Why are you asking me???ASk your Devika maam or Raunak sir...

K: Sir???I did not get you...

R: Ohhh, you don't even get me right??I am talking in latin here, how can you get it...

K: She is utterly confused

R: No, I am just seeing how much you give importance to everybody else except me, in this office...Are you my secretory or Raunak's???

K: Par Devika maam ne hiiii.....

R: stops her mid-sentence...Oh stop it Kasturi...Don't give me excuses...I know you are very happy about going to Shimla tomorw...All the best for your trip...

K: Sir, I just don't understand why you are so angry..I am just doing my work here...

R: I said leave...

K: Now she could no more control her tears...I am seeing that you hate me for some reason sir...From the beginning you have never even said one nice word..Today, I thought may be I was wrong..But no, you proved it once again that we can never work together Sir...As soon as I come back from Shimla trip, I will submit my resignation...

R: feels heart-wrenched at looking at her tears...and sobers down a little bit...Kasturi- what is this??No, no crying please..Please..:He tries to give a tissue paper to her:...

She doesn't accept it, but tells him off saying, she has had enough of him and his irrational behaviour and leaves the office...

Robbie is left behind stunned....

End of Part-3

*Spandana* thumbnail
😲
u got a ff....and u dint even tell me...😡 i have a record of not reading ffs...but will try to read this ff...😆

amu~
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Raksha di, I love how all three parts managed to be triggers to fits of giggles within me. Your story so far reminds me of why I loved and still love Rob-Kas, their pure innocence, contrasting personalties attracted me and your story too hilights these two aspects!!

You amaze me with your imagination of dialogues! How cute it would be, if they actually uttered a replica of those dialogues...Aah, thank you di for providing another love-ble short escape route from the current pools of sadness that waves at me in the show...Whenever you have time, do continue the next part, to which we all await eagerly!

Amu, do I really see you? If you actually read the fan-fiction, I'll aplaud Raksha di even more for having lured you into reading something long!😆

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rakshuuuuu

Wats happening... Hat trick maar rahi hoo 👏 👏 👏 ... Very gud yaar.. But i didnt like the climax of last part.. u left us hanging 😡 ... bechaara Robbie, how bad he must be feeling 😆 .. Ab jaldi se patch up karo yaaar....

Continue soooooooon yaar 👏

Krishi
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! one night and u have written 3 parts! hats off to you!Sorry, but I have a fest tom so no time until Saturday to read ur ff so I have to postpone it with a heavy heart!
I feel so jealous of u guyz in US ....by the time we get up in asia aap log tho episode ko dokhe sukhadete hain!!! 😆
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
raksha..I could not hold myself from reading your ff and I finished it all in on go!!!! It was a pleasure and all the parts were awesome ! 👏

I would love to read them fall for each other!!! I like Robbie's attitude...his hesitancy in accepting his feelings!! But he should do it fast yaar....I am really vary of Raunak!! 😛

Please continue dear...