Am I in love???Updated on Pg:26 ;)

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Friends,

I am so amazed with the writing skills of all of you here..I have become greedy now..'Ye dil maange more'...

SO I thought of this:

I will give you a scenario and we all can interpret it in our own way and write the story further, in this same thread of course...

The scenario is: It is after Kasturi's marriage was cancelled and she joins the office after 3-4 days...A small difference here is, Robbie still did not confess his feelings to Kasturi, in fact he himself is confused about it...Raunak is of course there...And then you can introduce as many charachters as you want...

Rules:

Hehe,I am not big on those...Just follow the basic code of conduct..😊

So shall we start...😳

Raksha
Edited by raksha.l - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok, lets start with the master itself...So start off Rakshuuuu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..

Am waiting....

Krishi
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rakshu.... good idea... chalo jaldi se shuru karo πŸ˜ƒ....

Sonia
Aanandaa thumbnail
My pleasure...I am already on it...You folks, what are you going to do???Sit back and read.. 😑

Part-1

Chawla House:

Kasturi's parents&grand parents were feeling guilty about what they did to their daughter...They hold themselves responsible for trying to get her married to such a fraud...So they decide that, this time until Kasturi herself tells them that she was ready for marriage, they were not going to even mention the word 'marriage' in that house anymore...They also decide that now they will let Kasturi follow her dreams without putting any limitations on her...

Kasturi decides to start working after a lot of thought...She had to think so much about it because of one person and that is Robbie Sabarwal...She is not sure how appropriate and comfortable it would be to get back to work after what has happened during the wedding...She still cannot forget how she slapped Robbie..More than that, she was not able to comprehend the feelings in Robbie's eyes when he was stopping her wedding by saying 'I love you' to her...She could not somehow consider it as a part of some act that Robbie tried to put up to save her from getting into trouble...She is basically confused...

Sabarwal/Singhania Mansion:

Robbie is happy that Kasturi is saved from a fraud relationship...He is thinking about her 24/7 now a days...He wasn't sure if Kasturi is joining back in work..He wanted to somehow make sure that she does, but hesitating to do the same..He could not even go to Raunak and ask him to go to Kasturi and see to it that she comes back to work, for he was scared that Raunak would jump into some wrong conclusions such as he is in love or something...In fact he himself is confused as to why he was thinking about her 24/7 and how come he did not even feel the urge to return the favors for that slap...

Its been 4 days already that he saw Kasturi...He come to office a little early that day, because he was not able to sleep properly...He is just sitting there in his office and prodding about what excuse he can come up with, to go and meet Kasturi at her home...

Suddenly the office door opens and Robbie get startled and dumb founded to see the person standing there...Its Kasturi, who is equally shocked...Both of them are kind of in a awkward situation and keep staring at eachother...

K: Sir, aap???Is waqt office me???I am sorry sir, I didn't know that you would be here so early, otherwise I would have knocked the door...

R: That's ok..I just have a some important work to do,that's why I came here early...But you, here???

K: Sir, I have rejoined the work from today sir...I notified it to Devika maam and Raunak Sir about it...

R: :he remembers the sleepless nights he had and gets angry for some reason: Oh, so you did not feel the necessity of letting me know about it, right???Are you my assistant or Raunak's????

K: Sir??? :Confused at this sudden burst of anger:

R: Huhhh..Don't act innocent Kasturi Chawla and don't move from here until you answer my question...Why did you not let me know about your whereabouts for the past 3-4 days???Do you think this is an office or some dharamshala, where people can come and go at their will???

K: Sir, I am sorry..I should have communicated it to you also...But since Devika maam was the one who gave me this job, I made sure that I was in touch with her...

R: Againnn...But its not your Devika maam who is going to do my work here...Now just go and get back to work...Screams at her..

K: Almost reduced to tears..She rushes out of his office and runs to her desk...Thinking to herself: Huhh, what a fool I was to think that he changed...This man can never change..He just felt sorry for me and that's why he saved me the other day..Cha, I should not have come back here...Look at how he was screaming at me...I was a fool to even consider that he perhaps had some feelings for me...

And there Robbie at his office:What got into me???Am I the same person who was dying to have one glimpse of Kasturi..???Why did I have to scream at her like that???Why???Now what will I tell her...Robbie beta, tu pagal ho gaya hai..:Angry at himself:

K: Anyways, I will just not think about this guy anymore..I will just do my duty and push off...Enough is enough...

Meanwhile,Raunak makes an entry...He catches Kasturi talking to herself and gets curious...

Raunak: Kasturiiiii...What are you doing talking to yourself like that???

K: kind of embarrassed and praying that he did not hear anything...Aaaa, wo, aa hai Sir..How are you doing???

Raunak: I am doing great madam and how are you???Good to see you here..I know you told me that you would be here today but did not expect you so early... 😊

K: Woh kya hai na Sir, itni dino se leave pe thi na, so I wanted to get a head start, so that I can finish some back log too...

RA : Good..and turns to Robbie's office and asks her 'who is in there???Robbie is already here???

K: yes sir...He was here even before I came...😊

RA: Ok Kasturi, I don't want to disturb you anymore...and he walks towards Robbie's office...

RA: Hello Robbie..Tu itni subah subah yaha kar kya raha hai yaar??

R: Taare gin raha tha, aur kya???Saare kaam tho bas aap nek log hi karte rehte hai, phir mujhe tho bas taare ginne ko milte hai, wo bhi din me..😑

RA: Arre arre, why are you so angry, mere bhai???

R: Angry??Aur nahi tho kya yaar, why did nobody tell me about Kasturi rejoining the office??Am I a part of this office or not, tell me???Also no one asked me if I want her as my assistant anymore..Yaha pe mera kuch importance hai ki nahi???

RA: Sorry Robbie, I should have informed you about it...But now that she is here, I hope you don;t have any objections in her continuing to be your secretory...

R: Objections???You know how much I hate even the sight of her...

RA : Hate???liar, liar, pants on fire...Hmmm, may be you did not see me seeing you during Kasturi's marriage fiasco...Haha, if you want you can lie to yourself..But spare me, okay...πŸ˜†

R: Annoyed to the hilt...What are you bakofying???Just stop your nonsense and get me a new secretory...I don't need her anymore...

RA: Ok mere bhai..Ab ye jhooti gussa ko tand kar aur kaam me lag ja..New secretory bhi aajaayegi, woh did ab door nahi hai...πŸ˜†

R: Don't talk in puzzles and now get lost..Mujhe kaam karne de...

RA: Ok...See ya

Ok my friends...How did you like it so far???Should I continue???Tell me if its borrrring, don't hesitate...

Raksha

august_026 thumbnail
RAKSHA I CAN RITE ON IT BUT I M ALREADY BUSY IN MY FF

but i can still just can clear it more like is robbie knwoing the truth and how u want it to be done if u can clear a feww more things i think i can work on it
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes rakshu darlingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: raksha.l

My pleasure...I am already on it...You folks, what are you going to do???Sit back and read.. 😑

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: august_026

RAKSHA I CAN RITE ON IT BUT I M ALREADY BUSY IN MY FF

but i can still just can clear it more like is robbie knwoing the truth and how u want it to be done if u can clear a feww more things i think i can work on it

So glad to hear from you August..Like I said, you can write it the way you want...There is no particular way or story line that you need to follow..Robbie knowing which truth,btw??
august_026 thumbnail
the truth of divya because of what the confusion was their i can continue it even i can write but as u gave to the idea then tell me more about it too so my mind can be clear about it y don't u write as its ur own idea y u want us too write it
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: august_026

the truth of divya because of what the confusion was their i can continue it even i can write but as u gave to the idea then tell me more about it too so my mind can be clear about it y don't u write as its ur own idea y u want us too write it

August, the scene that I gave you is when Robbie saved Kasturi from marrying that fraud Girish...So Divya and all these charachters came later, right???So its upto you if you want to use them or not...
Aanandaa thumbnail
Ok Friends..Forget about it..I will only write a story here...Lets scrap the project...Its just me writing it..Okie...Sorry for the confusion...😊

Raksha
PS:Please check Page-1