Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjudiva thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
good stuff Raksha ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Great ending :)

I wish the creatives were as good as you!
misselegent thumbnail
oh raksh aur ff ended
i gonna miss ur sweet ff ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pragalbha thumbnail
Awesome end Raksha!!!!

Too good!!!! Raunak toh ekdum chupa rustum niklaa!!! But it was a beautiful ending though I am very sad that your FF ended.

I am going to take this pointer from you and end my FF too at the best time instead of dragging it too much!

Here's to you ๐Ÿ‘
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Rakshuuuuuuuuuuuu (chorofying your colour๐Ÿ˜‰),

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— that was superb you united RK ๐Ÿ˜ณ.... wow that was the twist in the tale.... Raunak was such a cutie is your ff.... fell completety for the R-Ra friendship once again... This is what I say a true friendship and plus you gave mileage to all the characters๐Ÿ‘ 

Loved all the RK moments and relived the magic between them ๐Ÿ˜ณ... It was just fantabulous... Rakshu you are a superb writer... I loved the way you developed your plot and made RK to confess and then finally made Raunak to unite the couple made for eah other.... Alka chachi bhi sudhar gayi ๐Ÿ˜‰ kya baat hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So this was the end .... It was great Rakshu!!! Thank you so much to take out time for us to give us such a beautiful write up ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘... Hope to read more from your side ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I'm lalchi you see ๐Ÿ˜‰ and the plot is ready too... Kabhi Sauten kabhi saheli๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† for Krishu and JR... dono har jagah shuru ho jaate hain๐Ÿ˜•... bechare KP ka toh sandwich ho jayega๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx a ton ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and loads of love๐Ÿ˜›

Oyee JR wat is that the best part wala thingy.... Itna bore ho gayi wait karke... Dost bana dushman๐Ÿ˜ก... kam se kam aapse hume yeh umeed nahin thi๐Ÿ˜•

Krishu ki bahchi you should be renamed as naradmuni๐Ÿ˜•

Sonia

Edited by sonia_s11 - 16 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
lolz
such a nice n lite-hhearted story
liked it alot
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lovely & awsome FF Raksha dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ