Thats disgusting. Rimi sucks! 😡 🤢
Rock_Star thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
that's a rude comment
tfs
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yes, she made this comment a while ago. I was shocked that she would make a comment like that, it was rude and disrespectful!
sassy123456789 thumbnail
omg that is so rude, mean, disusting, and racist thing to say!! Who says black africans are not pretty. they are very pretty, i even have freinds that are black african how can she be so mean. I hate her!! 🤢
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well thk God she didnt call black africans "Negros"..as some indian and pakistani ppl are still ignorant of da fact dat calling Negros is actually abusing da africans..well by making dis statement rimi shows how ignorant she is of african's culture and beaty... Edited by Koizakapoor - 16 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By the way...she is also drak..n not even pretty!!!i know many black gurlz who are really pretty!!!Exemple..Rihana and Beyoncee
damilola thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koizakapoor

well thk God she didnt call black africans "Negros"..as some indian and pakistani ppl are still ignorant of da fact dat calling Negros is actually abusing da africans..well by making dis statement rimi shows how ignorant she is of african's culture and beaty...

if she used dat word

she will get her ass kicked by me 😡

.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jesmina

By the way...she is also drak..n not even pretty!!!i know many black gurlz who are really pretty!!!Exemple..Rihana and Beyoncee

exactly.cnt belive she said such a racist thing😡

nerdynerd thumbnail
well talk about ignorance! Karma is just gonna kick her in the butt considering this is a lot of bad publicity for her! Stupid girl!
Wafa_92 thumbnail
That's petrifying!.It could also be that Rimi never stated saying that, the media is all the time 'hypothetical'.But if she has,then I contemplate whats she thinks of herself.Quiet contemptuous and over - confident.Preposterous.