JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Konkona said during the podcast, “I personally don't have problem with depicting violence on screen as long as there is very good reason for it. For example, even sex, I don't have a problem with viewing sex but I don't want to be there just for the sake of it. I don't want to see violence just for the sake of it. There has to be a reason why it's there in the film, because it connects to the character, it connects to the plot or whatever, it has to justify itself. That is one thing. Why is it there? What is the intent of the director?”

"But from what I understand, I may be mistaken, I have not watched Animal because I don't feel it's my kind of film. I haven't really been drawn to it even from the reviews an things. Also, I am aware of his previous work and he stands by that work, the director, where stalking has been glorified, certain violence has been made acceptable in relationships, and that's not what I stand for. If it's done very well, I don't mind watching it. But that's not what I have heard. And I don't think I am the target audience anyway. There are millions of people who are watching it, so it's doing very well, they don't need me," she added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love Koko. I am going to be watching a movie of sara because of you koko that's how much I am a fan of you Koko. 

priya185 thumbnail

Well done Koko for having the guts to speak against Sandeep

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly the movie as no rhyme or reason. 

wat_up thumbnail

Tagging someone who disagrees with konko she probably get triggered in case she saw it. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Exactly the movie as no rhyme or reason. 

how do you know ? 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I also opt for not watching Animal...not even for free...I simply think that I don't need a Vanga any more in my cinematic experiences. I watched his debut film and I read what he said...that seals it for me.

As for the Awards...well, we'll see...and also how the Hindi Filmindustry and the Indian audience will react in future smiley16

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arrey toh madam pichchar dekhengi tab toh pata chalenga ki violence kyun dikhaya hai! 

Pichchar nahin dekhna hai toh mat dekho. Khali-peeli kisi ke mehnat ko smear kyun karnay? smiley24

wat_up thumbnail

im basing on what i seen tik tok that was leaked lol 😂  I have to know something on the movie to trash it nah. I was researching on hikes prices too. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, I also opt for not watching Animal...not even for free...I simply think that I don't need a Vanga any more in my cinematic experiences. I watched his debut film and I read what he said...that seals it for me.

As for the Awards...well, we'll see...and also how the Hindi Filmindustry and the Indian audience will react in future smiley16

Vanga doesn't care for award shows smiley16

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/sandeep-reddy-vanga-mocks-award-shows-says-nepotism-is-a-result-of-animal-like-mindset-9112835/