Frequent Posters

reva_roy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

some pics of rajeev aamna  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MURALIDHARAN99 - 16 years ago
r@m$h@ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

arre pehle kiran dii ne jo discussion ke liye topic diya hai uska jawaab doπŸ˜›, previous page par

heyyy preetooo i hav already answered d question of d DOTW!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ya plz ye saare contest jaldi se rakho take FC rtgoda ziada active ho jaye!!
😳

Edited by r@m$h@ - 16 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awsome pics reva and sahi kaha ramsha we need to speed up to make this FC run like jet planeπŸ˜†
r@m$h@ thumbnail

awsome pics reva and sahi kaha ramsha we need to speed up to make this FC run like jet planeπŸ˜†

ya reva toa ab kia karein??
where is zee dii today????😳
rajeevlicious thumbnail
guys i think we shd hv MOTW... let me knw whose interested to be the next one?Edited by starbellz_21 - 16 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey faruu
aise insaan ko pakdo jo online kam aatha hoπŸ˜†
rajeevlicious thumbnail

hey faruu
aise insaan ko pakdo jo online kam aatha hoπŸ˜†

un members ki to bahot lambi list hai preeti.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† per ye saare jodi fans kaha chale gaye hai? lagta hai sabhi jodi ke peeche gaye hai taaki koi gossip mil jaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

r@m$h@ thumbnail

hahahaha ummm MOTW usko banana chahiye jo FC mei sab se zida active ho na ke usko jo FC mei ata hi na ho aur uskop khabar hi na ho k m member of the week!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
& sorry actually mujhe parhna tha toa isiliye offline ho gai thi farheen dii DOTW mei toa 2 ya 3 logo ne hi participate kia hai ab kia??? 😭 😭

Edited by r@m$h@ - 16 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ii wannnnnna joinn, plzzz love their jodi,. 😳 😊
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

Okay Farheen as u say but my topic of discussion is very simple tell me Why u love Rajeev Amna Jodi πŸ˜‰

Reasons that could beπŸ˜ƒ

1. There onscreen love image that u enjoyed☺️☺️☺️
😍
2. There offscreen Friendship that mesmerised u 😎😳😍 πŸ˜‰ 

Now if u favour reason 1 then i ask there r other great onscreen Jodies of indian television who r equally good and share same screen presence like summit and kumkum, or anurag prerna or latest kasturi lead pair so whats so special about them 😍 

The special part about Rajeev-Aamna was that even through they were actually never together in KTH, like we saw 1 week of thier romance and Kashish got married, yet in those 4 episodes they made the screen light up with thier presence.. You could feel the love in their eyes..😳 The way they looked at each other etc..

If u favour 2nd reason then tell me do u think that offscreen friendship of Raj amna helped in gaining fame of Sujal and kashish if this is so then we have other jodi like anurag prerna who offscreen had severe fights but onscreen ever cezzene leaving the show stil anurag prerna jodi is popular so what do u think about Raj Amna friendship is it pure or it was developed bec of the situation to make popular the sujal kashish Jodi
πŸ˜‰

No i think their friendship is a pure one.. When they did not get along in the starting days they admitted it.. And it was actually those days where the majority of romance took place!πŸ˜† And at that time they hardly got along.. Thier friendship was a gradual one and they have never declined it..😳

Please everyone participate and give ur view points otherwise 😈 πŸ˜† 

I gave mine.. Ab plz dont do anything to me!πŸ˜†

Kiran didi πŸ˜ƒ