Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kaira

hi can i plz join ra fc !! 😊

heyii dear.., welcome to the fc...πŸ€— 

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey faruu kuch game shuru karu yaar
bahut bore ho raha hai or atleast caption the pics, taki sabka entertainment ho jayeπŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Hey i realy think we should have some discussion or game here.. To get the fc moving.. Pics are nice.. thx for them.. πŸ˜ƒ

U r right 😊, by the way is ur name Pooja????, so can I call u Pooja????....

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey koi game shuru karu, nahii toh main faru ko grill karna shuru karungiπŸ˜†
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Congrats on the 3rd part! πŸ‘

I havnt been here since a long times but i think its time dat v stop posting pics only and have some discussions! πŸ˜ƒ

100% agree with Pooja πŸ˜‰ ...pics with captions bohat hogeyin now seriously we all need to have serious discussions but if u want topic then i can help u all πŸ˜ƒ

nram thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaira

hi can i plz join ra fc !! 😊

Welcome to Number 1 Jodi's FanclubπŸ€—
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

100% agree with Pooja πŸ˜‰ ...pics with captions bohat hogeyin now seriously we all need to have serious discussions but if u want topic then i can help u all πŸ˜ƒ

surely dii... I think we can hv DOTW nw.. u cn post the topic if u want...

Hayaa.m thumbnail

Okay Farheen as u say but my topic of discussion is very simple tell me Why u love Rajeev Amna Jodi πŸ˜‰

Reasons that could beπŸ˜ƒ

1. There onscreen love image that u enjoyed☺️☺️☺️
😍
2. There offscreen Friendship that mesmerised u 😎😳😍 πŸ˜‰ 

Now if u favour reason 1 then i ask there r other great onscreen Jodies of indian television who r equally good and share same screen presence like summit and kumkum, or anurag prerna or latest kasturi lead pair so whats so special about them 😍 

If u favour 2nd reason then tell me do u think that offscreen friendship of Raj amna helped in gaining fame of Sujal and kashish if this is so then we have other jodi like anurag prerna who offscreen had severe fights but onscreen ever cezzene leaving the show stil anurag prerna jodi is popular so what do u think about Raj Amna friendship is it pure or it was developed bec of the situation to make popular the sujal kashish Jodi
πŸ˜‰

Please everyone participate and give ur view points otherwise 😈 πŸ˜† 

Kiran didi πŸ˜ƒ                                       

Edited by kiran_sherry - 16 years ago
rajeevlicious thumbnail
that's really an interesting topic dii..

well..., i love raj aamna's jodi more becoz of their off screen friendship. No doubt their on screen chemistry is excellent but i think that is also becoz of the comfort level they share wid one another off screen. And so to an extent sujal and kashish's characters gained fame becoz of their friendship.
I wil not comment about other couples, for raj aamna is the only couple whom i luv to watch {besides neev n prachi now onwards πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† } n i really think they share a pure friendship and not developed becoz of the situation..
i feel if there is no comfort level between two actors thn sumwhr their personal differences do come up in their professional life.. may be that doesnt always happen as we have grt actors but dats my POV..
rajeevlicious thumbnail

hey frnz, just made a RA sig for u all..
 feel free to use

enjoy πŸ˜‰