•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Sindoor finished a while ago and I am surprised this forum is not yet archieved...it is not particularly active...sorry but they seemed to be in a rush with closing Tumhari Disha forum...and this one seems to be going on forever...the time from the end of the show until it is archieved should be the same for all soaps.

Apologies if this has offended anyone but I have been a great TD fan and closing that forum had upset me tremendously.

Posted: 16 years ago
flying fairy, you made a big mistake. you know why. cuz even i said something like this. and mods mere pichhe haath dho kar pad gaye thai. sorry if you feel offended guys. but i'm just saying what i felt like. don't you think you should be free to say what you feel like. rite? and i felt something is wrong so i said that. didn't even use any bad language. all i said was what one of the member of I-F dev team said i was offended by that and i got a warning for saying that. i still don't understand aren't you free to express you're feelings. and it wasn't this section so it's not any of the mod here.
Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago