Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
well my dear, just wait, and see wat happens πŸ˜‰ and thanks ofr appreciating πŸ‘ i need tht 😊

MALEKA
StayStrong thumbnail

Now Kathy and Lucy came into the huge beautiful dining hall of the palace,here were sitting other noble relatives, courtiers and princesses, Kathy and Lucy bow down in front of them and than sits, Prince Ravenous arrives with Ryan , King , Queen and Jake all sits down , Ravenous whispers in Ryan's ear:

Ravenous:So there she is???

Ryan:Yes.

Ravenous watches her smile with a keen look on his face he notices tht she is her eyes are fixed outside the gallery where soldiers are comming and going on their beautiful horses, she is looking at the horses and Ravenous notices that.Kathy looks at him and lower down her eyes than she looks at Ryan who is eating his meal, than she whispers in Lucy's ear.

Kathy:Yeh Prince ka jo chamcha hai yeh kitna nakchara hai na.

Lucy:Tum janti ho woh Prince ka bahut hi khaas dost hai, woh Philistershire ki fauj kay sabsay baday journal ka beta hai , aur armour engineer bhi.

Kathy:So what, fame is not everything.

After the lunch, the Queen orders Prince Revenous to take Kathy with him into the palace garden , JAke looks kathy to go with him and Prince offers him his hand to her she takes his hand and leaves.

Ravenous and KAthy are walking in the garden, when Kathy speaks up.

Kathy:Your highness can i have ride on the horse, standing there.

Ravenous gives her a look of surprise,

HE asks which one???

"That one"tht black horse, i have never seen such a beautiful horse ever inmy life, i am really fond of horse riding , he says" come with me".

Now they both reach to the royal stable, and Ravenous says so this the horse you were talking about she says"yes"he says it is not easy to have a ride ont his one, she says"i can ride on anykind of a horse your highness,"he says"well lets see"he help her climb on it and she takes the horse with her and Prince watches her riding, he smiles.

At Ravenous room:

He is lying on his bed and smiling, thinking about kathy when Ryan comes, "so"says Ryan "how was you r first meeting with countess"Ravenous says"Dont ask Ryan she is full of surprises, she love horse riding ,book reading
and she likes hunting, i have never seen a girl before like her in my life, she is totally opposite what i was thinking about her.I think i love her.

Ryan smiles, well it is good for you, you were'nt willing to marry a girl you wont.

Ravenous smiles and says" she is so unbelievable, she talks alot but i was'nt not at all tired listening to her, woh bilkul alag hai".

Ryan murmers"Haan kuch ziyada hi alag hai".

At Kathy's room:

KAthy is lauging alot , mainey itni batien ki , itni baatein ki kay Prince kay sar main dard ho gaya hoga aur Library main you want belive Lucy i make him walk alot mainey koi 20 kay kareeb book nikalwai hain aur puri library main usay ghumaya hai.

Lucy:Kathy, tumhara khayal hai kay in sab kay baat woh apna irada badal dega???i mean he had to marry you at any cost.

Kathy:Not after what happen today, au ab tum party main dekhna main kya karti hoon.

At Night the palace is fully decorated like a bride.

The King and Queen are beseated while Ryan Ravenous is standing in the upper gallery of the palace , he sae Kathy arrrives and sits down with some courtiers who were talking about some jewels and dresses, kathy is forcefully talking to them and smiling she takes and excuse and sit alone on a chair,her heavy shoes are bothering her alot so she takes out one of the slipper, but someone comes and accidently push trhe shoe and it fell down from the gallery, KAthy is terrified she looks down where her show is flowing in the water stream running down from the stairside of the palace hall, she looks here and there and leaves, Ravenous is watching all this, she reached the stream and before she is about to take her shoe, Ryan takes it.

She says thank you, he give the shoes to her, she is leaving when Ryan says" COuntess ballroom left side par hai, let me lead you there" but kathy stops him"No i dont wish to goto the ballroom, i am going somewhere else", "but you cant you are comming with me to the ball room"KAthy is angry"Tumharay paas aur koi kaam nahi hai siwai mera peecha karnay kay, tum tu banhu famopus engineer ho na, why dont you take me to the armour room, main saray teer aur kaman aur doosray weapons dekhna chahri hoon."Aap is waqt wahan nahi ja sakti"says Ryan" "Tum jantay ho tumhein zumedari de gayi hai kay tumharay rehtay mujhay koi takleef na ho, agar ab tum mujahy nahi lekar gaye tu main tumhari shikayat King say kardongi"Kathy roars" , "Theek hai kar de jiye ga , laken is waqt apko meray sath chalna padega"" Your highness says kathy" Ryan looks around thee is no one and KAthy runs away and Ryan runs after her........

Continued...........

Keep replying , waitng impatiently for your comments

MALEKA

Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooooh very nice!!! Keep it up.
I hope Ryan catches her! πŸ˜‰ 😳 lol
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

brilliant MalekaπŸ‘ ;πŸ‘

hope kathy falls in love wid Ravenous & nt Ryan.

Edited by nimmofan - 16 years ago
famy.kn thumbnail
hope kathy will fall in luv with Ryan 😳
ur FF is awesome πŸ‘
StayStrong thumbnail
thanks guys πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

MALEKA
StayStrong thumbnail
Continued...

Now Ryan is running after Kathy angrily he is burning in anger, and Kathy is nowhere, she is hiding in the thick bushes and watching an angry Ryan, Kathy's eyes are filled with mischief, and there is a shine in her eyes, she is looking at him she laughs and thinks"Waisay ghussay may yeh nakchara acha lagta hai"she laughs again and starts running, Ryan watches her running, stop it , Countess kathy stop it right now, but she is keep running she saw her favorite black horse and climbs upon him, Ryan shouts "Ruk jaee ap janti nahi hain yeh ghora bahut khtarnaak hai"Kathy looks at him challengingly, and takes the horse away, Ryan is outbursted he runs and is successful in catching her he comes in front of her horse with a lightning speed, Kathy comes down,Ryan do every possible effort to control his nager and says, "Come with me to the ball room right now"now kathy looks at him angrily and says"get out of my way, and this is an order, i dunno why this world is after me, i want to live in the way i want and i will"Kathy is upset and Ryan looks the sadness in her eyes, but than he says "Please countess this a request""Allright" says Kathy.An they leaves.

At the ball room, Ravenous takes Kathy with her to dance, while dancing Ravenous is looking deeply into her eyes while Kathy is dancing without looking at him, "I know you cannot stay silent for a long time, than why are you doing injustice to yourself?""Well your highness i talk alot this afternoon and i m tired now, that's why"" I dont think so",says Ravenous with a grin on his face"You getting tired of talking"" Kathy smiles.During the dance Ryan is looking at kathy and remembering the sadness in her eyes.

Now start the mask dance everyone is wearing a mask, on the face, while Kathy is seeking for a chance to dance with Ryan and she did, he joins him in the long line of dancing couples, and says"Being special is not always pleasant Lord Ryan",Ryan is surprised to hear her voice"Countess Kathy", how do you.....???,"So how about showing me the armour room tommorrow???"says kathy without giving nay chance to Ryan to speak anything else. "As you wish"they dance , and someone si watching, and it is non other than Queen's evil brother. Lium Cole........

MALEKAEdited by Lois_Lane - 16 years ago
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant Maleka πŸ‘ i luv d different environment u hav choosed 4 ur FF .
update soon dear d suspense who kathy wud choose is killin ..
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maleka its amazing
do also try fan fic for Makmgr
i think it wud be very very nice
StayStrong thumbnail
Thanks Vaish and Sonu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

MALEKA