*~My Fairytale FF~*pg 4&5newparts updated

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
The "One" and the "King"
So i am starting a fairytale fanfic, i will update it later with the pix.So here it goes: Lord Ryan White(Robbie) Prince Ravenous Bale(Ronak) Countess Kathy Rutherford(Kasturi) Jake Rutherford(JP) King Peter Bale(Puro)(King of Philistershire) Queen Dianne Bale(Devika)(Evil Queen of Philistershire and a powerful witch and no one knows tht) Darek White(Dushant)(The General in King Peter's Army) Lucy(Prachi of kayamat)(Kathy's Childhood best friend) Character Description: Lord Ryan White:Is a sweet, adorable and reserved son of Lord Darek White the General in the King Peter's army, and the most loyal friend and soldier of the King, Ryan is the most bright soldier in King Peter's Army and an engineer who invents most unique weapons , and is alos the best friend of the crown prince Ravenous Bale. Ravenous Bale:Is the Prince who is going to marry Princess   Kathy the "one" and will become the most powerful King on the whole earth, in order to rule all over the world, Prince Ravenous is a grey character he is a bright and intelligent soldier too, he is most popular for his wonderful horse riding and his skillful sword fighting.He does'nt want to marry Kathy only because to rule the world, he wants to do something good for his country and his people. Kathy Rutherford:Countess Kathy Rutherford is a stubborn princess, loving and beautiful she wants to do everything the way she wants, because inside she is a very lonely person, the day she born , it was a prophecy tht she will be the one who will make her country ruling all over the world. Actually her mother Ila Rutherford first cannot be able to concieve a child but than she prays if she will be able to concieve than she will sacrifice her life , and after Kathy's birth she fell so ill tht she died, Kathy was treated as a very special girl since childhood,and tht what irritates kathy always, she wnat to spend her life independently, unlike other noble girls she has fond of horse riding and sword fighting.She wants someone who is like her, she does'nt want to marry the crown prince Ravenous. Jake Rutherford:Kathy's father is a well known and the most biggest gold merchant of Philistershire, a strict and a principled man. Lucy:Lucy is Kathy's best friend she is her cousan too she is Jake's niece whose parents are dead , and she is like a daughter to Jake , and she calls him Father too.She is a very sweet and innocent girl who always is a partner in Kathy's mischievous plans and gets worried very soon because she is afrad of Jake's anger, and KAthy protects her and share everything with her. So the story starts with, Kathy is moving into King Bale's palace on the Queen's order on which Kathy sarcastically says"Mujhay izzat kay saath qaidi bana kar le jaya ja raha hai". Kathy,Jake and Lucy is going to the palace in their couch,KAthy is looking upset. Jake:Kathy ab hamein mahal main rehna hai, is liye behtar hoga kay tum apnay tor tarikay badalna seekh lo. On Kathy's silence,Jake gets angry, Jake:Tum samajh rahi ho na main kya keh raha hoon.Lucy tell her to behave. Lucy:Ji ji aap bilkul fikar mat kijeye.......... so what do you think you wantr me to continue or not.............. Waiting for your comments. MALEKA Edited by Lois_Lane - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww it sounds so sweet!! I can imagine the olden day costumes on these actor/characters already!! 😳 😳 Hehee!! I mean I already have an image of LOTR in my mind. Niiiiice names as well. Very captivating, you've got a great imagination... Oh no I've got competetion!! 🤡(Joke!)😛 Lol!

Do continue. It'll be nice to see something different! 😳
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I can imagine the scenes, amazing stuff maleka, loved reading it

eager to read the next part

Luv,

Shagun 😳
StayStrong thumbnail
Continued.....

Lucy:Aap bilkul fikar mat kijeye.
There are 20 guards of king behind and after the couch
to protect her, because the king ordered them that Kathy and her family should be bring in the palace in strict security, because she is a ver special person.

Kathy is looking outside from the window of couch, the atmosphere is so beautiful it is about to rain, you can see only greeneryand beautiful mountain whereever the sight goes,the prests and nuns are going to the church standing in front the famous "Lake of Solitude" she saw the farmers are working in the fields , sowing and harvesting, she saw some girls playing with hteir dolls and some boys are swimming and splasing water on the girls , playing near, Kathy smiles, one of the women who were feeding the cows see Kathy's couch and they all bow down and leave with there cows from there, Kathy gets a little annoyed and remove the curtain from the couch window, and get lost in thoughts again.

At the palace:
The huge gate of the great Philistershire empire is shown, the palace is so beautiful, than one cannot imagine its beauty, this palace is called the "Heaven of Philistershire" it seems like a huge city in itself, its a huge garden full of everykinf and every color of flowers, the armour room and the biggest library of the world is in this palace, a stable of the most beautiful horses, the houses and palaces of kings speciall men and counts, and relatives, the beautiful princesses, children in noble dresses, this is a world to which a common man is totally unaware.

Prince Ravenous's Room:

He is preparing himself for the sword fighting with Lord Nathan his rival in the sword fighting game.

Ravenous:Aaj tu mujhay uska ghoroor har haal main todna hi padega, usnay bharay darbar main mujhay challenge kiya hai, his attendant comes,aaj apki yeh fight cancel kar di gayee hai.

Ravenous:Kya???kya poch sakta hoon kyun(angrily?

Attendant:Aaj Countess Kathy anay wali hain, aur aaj shaam ko mahal main aik bahut badi dawat di ja rahi hay.

Ravenous smiles:Oh really , great, mainay aap say pehley bhi kaha thta aur ab phir keh raha hoon, buri khabrein lay kar meray paas mat aya karo, he shouts in last and told him to get out.

Ravenous:Countess Kathy, the famous "One", Ryan kahan ho tum???????

The rrof of the palace, the long protected wall where are all the canons and weapons are fit , for the war, a young tall, man is telling the king and some general about the new arrows and bows which can be fired form large iron canons.It is none other than Lord Ryan.

Ryan:In hathiyaaron ki sabsay khaas baat yeh hai kay is say niklay hui aag door door tak jati hai aur aik bhaut baday hissay ko khatam kar denay kay liye kafi hai, pichli dafa humein jung main bhari nuqsan uthana para tha, aur humaray kai sipahi marau gaye thay laken is baar humaray sipahion ko bahut door nahi jana padega, humari fauj ka aik bahut bada hissa jungle ki taraf say dushmano par hamla karega.

King Peter:Mujhay tunhari zahanat say yehi umeed thi, main janta tha kay tum kuch bahut hi alag plan karrahay ho laken woh is qadar zabardast hoga is bat ka mujhay andaza nahi tha.

Ryan bows and say thank you your Majesty.

King Peter:Acha Ryan come withme, tumhein pata hai kay aaj countess Kathy kay anay ki khushi main hum na aik bahut bari dawat rakhi hai, tum jao or jakar Ravenous say kaho ko woh apni taiyari puri karay, aur waqt par dawat main pahunch jaye warna bahut bura hoga.

Ryan:Main abhi jakay His highness say milta hoon, he leaves.

Palace Hall:

Ravenous is shouting:

Ab yeh annoying countess say mujhay milna padega, oooh you highness ,he start acting like princesses, main hamesha chati thi kay main yeh mahal dekhon , apka mahal tu khoobsurat hai, yahaan kay kamray tu nahut hi alidhhan hai, mera mahal tu is kay agay kuch bhi nahi hai,ahhhhhhhh.

Calm down your highness, Ryan says controlling his smile, shayad jo aap soch rahay hain woh waisi na ho.

Ravenous:Acha yeh tum itnay yaqeen say kaisay keh saktay ho???

Ryan:Yaqeen nahi andaza.

Ravenous:Ryan yeh meri zindagi ka sawal hai, aur tum andazy ki baat kar rahay ho, aik tum hi tu ho jo mari har baat ko samajh sakta hai, mujhay samajh sakta hai, kya tum bacha nahi saktay?????

Ryan:Sorry your highness if i m too bold, laken apnaykaha tha kay aap apnay logo kay liye kuch aisa karna chcatay hain jo kisi badsha nay nahi kiya, kya apko nahi lagta kay Count KAthy say shadio karnay kay baad apko aik bahut bada moqa mil jayega kuch karnay kay liye????

Ravenous:MAiney kab inkaar kiya laken.......?????

Queen Dianne:Sweetheart you have been born to privilege and with that comes some specific obligations.Ravenous rolls his eyes,

Ravenous:Forgive me mother but marriage to a complete stranger can never mak anyone in this room ver happy.He leaves.

MALEKA

Edited by Lois_Lane - 16 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Thanks Shagun and Niki 😃 😃 😃

MALEKA
3 angels thumbnail
nice ff maleka very different and i can visualise the characters in their costumes in this period of prince and princess... 😊

good start and keep it up.. 👏 👏 👏

waiting for next chapter... 😊
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow, maleka. i find it very interesting, do continue. aw my robbie   😳 😆
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Maleka brilliant 👏
totally different setting,superb imagination.waitin 4 next. Edited by nimmofan - 16 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Continued.....

After he levaes Queen , looks meaingfully at Ryan,and says:

Queen:Main chahti hoon, kay Countess Kathy ko mahal main koi takleef na ho, aur is baat ka tumhein pura khayal rakhna hai, woh jab yahan aayegi tu tumhein us par aur Ravenous par kadi nazar rakhni hogi,fine.

Ryan bow down, yes your mejesty.

Queen:You may leave now.

Now Kathy's couch arrived in palace and everyone, the princessesm countesses are impatiently waiting to see her, everyone is whispering about her, KAthy is looking ouside from the window, she is stunned by the beauty of palace for a moment, she saw beautiful horses and the library, and she smiles.Lucy gives her a strange look.

Now her couches stop at the great stairs of the palace where Ryan is standing with the guards,first Jake, than lucy and in last KAthy came down and Ryan give her a hand to help her comming out of the couch, KAthy slips but he saves her from slipping.

KAthy:Agar tum mujhay na pakatay tu bhi main apnay aap ko bacha leti.

Jake gives her an angry look, which Kathy completely overlook.

Ryan:Aap ko rastay mainkoi takleef tu nahi hui?

Before JAke say anything Kathy says:

Kathy:Bilkul nahi apka couch rider itn tez bhagta hai kay hum do din pehley ghar say niklay thay air aaj mahal pohnchay hain, aur apkay sipahi woh tu...........

Jake:Bilkul nahi humein koi takleef nahi hui.

Ryan to the guards:Inhay palace hall ki taraf say le in kay kamroon tak le jao, i will join you later at the hall.

After they leave with the gurds, Ryan turn arounf and looks at kathy, kathy looks back too, Ryan turn his face back agian and rolled his eyes.

While walking in the beautiful and lavish corridor of the palace followed by a thousand rooms in a line, one of the guard told Jake tht the king and Queen wants to meet him right now and they take away Jake with him , and the other 3 guards and two smaid servants walks wuth KAthy and Lucy.

Lucy whispers in KAthy's ears:ab tumhein in sab cheezon ki adat dalni chahiye, because you cannot change the dsetiny.

Kathy:Main apni destiny khud likhon hi , koi aur nahi.

Lucy:KAthy koi aisi umeed mat rakhna jiskay totnay ka tumhein dukh ho.

Kathy:(smiles)tum meri fikar mat karo, abhi tu fikar us Prince ko karnay do, jis say aaj main...nahi jo aaj mujhsay yani Kathy Ruthrford say milnay wala hai.

Now they reach to their rooms, the servants open the room, for them they enters, one of the servants told them to have some rest and than be ready to come down for the lunch in the Royal Dining hall when they call them.

Continued........
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesom maleka,waitin 4 next2 find if kathy wil fall in luv wid Ryan ??