Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AashiQ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
anu malik is very arrogant.. he thinks that he is always right... 🀒 he doesn't even let Alisha speak... or he starts screaming to her... omg what a "judge" ... i hope next II he's out... 🀒
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Aww Poor ANkita, i got worried bwt her, and all coz of that stupid comment

xxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Aww Poor ANkita, i got worried bwt her, and all coz of that stupid comment

xxxxx
Anoli thumbnail

Thanks for the article!😊

Take Care😍

Anoli😍

xxx😍

pepsicola7 thumbnail
yeah how can they expect a female indian idol when the female judges are not being taken seriously? anu malik is treating alisha like a tone-deaf girl who is just sitting there for diversity. he thinks alisha does not know anything about music...of course he would never say that to udit...his machoism needs to be addressed and he needs to publically apologize to deepali
hahahahahahahaha....LMAO! πŸ˜†......hahahahahaha....Eunuch and Machiwala πŸ˜† ....hahahahah!....man this show is getting weirder every moment...thx fr sharing πŸ˜ƒ
mezmeriize thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

The judges talk about a female idol but how many male judges are respecting female judges?

SO TRUE! Alisha's opinions are not valued at all, and the way Anu treats her is probably pissing off a lot of women's rights advocates!

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Alisha - to have to sit in such close proximity to that eunuch cum machivaala - ouch!

Anu is the reason why singing is suffering on ii ... he is killing the spirit of music on the show

While blaming Anu Malik for everything we forgot the subtle comments Javed ji makes. He was the one to come up with 'Chinese mein kya kehte hain'. First these judges pull the teen contestants legs and then bark at them.

Deepali was not that bad but Anu Malik had to bring that up and bark just like he did on Emon. This is his way to show he is the "best".🀒

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu Malik is going overboard with his comments. I dont blame Alisha for reacting. He always rudely interrupts her and tries to force his opinion.

The singing standards on Indian Idol have become so low compared to the previous years and also compared to Sa Re Ga Ma where even the worst singer is way better than the ones On II.