Anu Malik's Terror (Article)

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

ANU MALIK'S TERROR

Meanwhile, television's own homegrown 'terrorist', Indian Idol's star judge, Anu Malik, has been having a blast of his own. He has managed to stress out the young participants so hugely, most of them these days are seen gulping more than singing. One nervous young lass, unable to take the heat, had her legs wobbling right through the proceedings, the poor singer could not even rise from her seat. And Malik's frequent run-ins with co-judge Alisha Chinai have gone uglier by the week, their verbal duel on Saturday night's episode reminded me of a clash I once witnessed between a riled machhiwaali and an edgy eunuch inside a BEST bus. I guess the only thing left for the duo is to come down to blows, and won't the hosting channel love that? As for the singing itself, that's become a side-act, more meddlesome than a commercial break.

source:Mumbai Mirror

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

And Malik's frequent run-ins with co-judge Alisha Chinai have gone uglier by the week, their verbal duel on Saturday night's episode reminded me of a clash I once witnessed between a riled machhiwaali and an edgy eunuch inside a BEST bus.

Exactly. Anu's male ego was so hurt and like any other his comment ' the dispute ends when Anu Malik decides🤢'. Alisha handled it better.

The judges talk about a female idol but how many male judges are respecting female judges? Javed ji has become Anu bhakt for reasons best known to him. In another show too the judges have been extremely impolite to a female judge. It is high time to curb male ego and develop some humility.

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Exactly. Anu's male ego was so hurt and like any other his comment ' the dispute ends when Anu Malik decides🤢'. Alisha handled it better.

The judges talk about a female idol but how many male judges are respecting female judges? Javed ji has become Anu bhakt for reasons best known to him. In another show too the judges have been extremely impolite to a female judge. It is high time to curb male ego and develop some humility.

Perfect Thinking

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I too felt that Alisha handled the issue more classily......
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oops sorry...double post.Edited by Hard Rock - 16 years ago
madhy thumbnail
aww dt means our ankiii was nervous coz of thr cat fight 😭 😭 i knew dissssss ohh god i hate disssssssss 😡
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Machiwaali and Eunuch..... 😆 inside the BEST bus (indian idol set) 😃 that line cracked me up....lol

kay* thumbnail
anu malik sounds like a eunuch too.. his voice is croaking half d time
dannyk thumbnail
i think anu is doing over .. but javed also said that they had nothing to do with personal life of the participant so in this matter he didn't support to anu ..

but smart anu dragged him into the fight about the comment of javed 'guess who ko chinease mai kya kehete hai' as this comment he made before her performance and crush comment of anu is after her performance so there was no need to drag him into all this thing ..
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree about wat is written about Anu malik , he is a TERROR , but this time Alisha was right , its not right to blamae her .She should have been blamed during the sunit incident , why is she being blamed when she is right