Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pepsicola7

yeah how can they expect a female indian idol when the female judges are not being taken seriously? anu malik is treating alisha like a tone-deaf girl who is just sitting there for diversity. he thinks alisha does not know anything about music...of course he would never say that to udit...his machoism needs to be addressed and he needs to publically apologize to deepali

Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘, one day they give bashann about upliftment of women , janta not supporting etc , just look at this man how much he respects a female

judge .Javedji said that Anu malik respects his wife , I guess his repect for women ends there !! 🀒 chauvinist !

Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

While blaming Anu Malik for everything we forgot the subtle comments Javed ji makes. He was the one to come up with 'Chinese mein kya kehte hain'. First these judges pull the teen contestants legs and then bark at them.

Deepali was not that bad but Anu Malik had to bring that up and bark just like he did on Emon. This is his way to show he is the "best".🀒

Anu Malik and his barking 🀒 ... and Alisha handled the issue more gracefully

pepsicola7 thumbnail
all this time i thought anu just being arrogant, but after watching the episode again, i think that this is all sony's plan. when mini called anu on stage, she said something like "now the judges with no diplomacy" which means that sony approves of anu malik acting like this. she and sony were encouraging him to say something harsh and controversial. they want him to be rude because it raises the trps and gets people talking about the show!

Originally posted by: anu is # 1

SOMEONE SHOULD HOLD ALISHA ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER FALSE ACCUSATION. I HOPE SONY PEOPLE ARE READING THE EVIDENCE THAT I PRESENTES ABOVE!

You are that someone.

season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are that someone.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Good one, Maya! 😳

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† lol !

And regarding sony doing this to anu malik for raising TRP . I dont think so !! This is Anu malik !!! The way he is , no one needs to edit or frame him .Hes known for barking !
joypaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kay*

anu malik sounds like a eunuch too.. his voice is croaking half d time

🀣🀣🀣

Beleive me, I do not crack up easily, but this croaking had me cracking real hard.  Thanks kay!

Exactly. Anu's male ego was so hurt and like any other his comment ' the dispute ends when Anu Malik decides🀒'. Alisha handled it better.

The judges talk about a female idol but how many male judges are respecting female judges? Javed ji has become Anu bhakt for reasons best known to him. In another show too the judges have been extremely impolite to a female judge. It is high time to curb male ego and develop some humility.

..I agree Maya.. Alisha for one should speak up.. I thought that woman had more to her than that.. Damn i would have so humiliated Anu if he had done that to me..lol..πŸ˜†