Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attitude27 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
"kya hua naina........y r u so irritated?????"........navin asked giggling......

knwng the reason very well.......they all taked......n enjoyed.....with navin n shalini teasing her in between.......n she 2 doing the same.....though she gt a smack frm navin everytime she did so.......!!!!!!!

naina had started feeling drowsy by now......     

shreya Jul 18(6 days ago) she excused herself......n headed towards her room.......

she had just entered into her room.......

there was a big scream.......it was naina.......

she screamed seeing the sight in front f her.......

she was shocked.....

she fell n her knees.......n was unable 2 react.........
............................................................ ............................................................ ................       

attitude27 thumbnail
every1 cme running.......raj n navin the first ones......

all of them stared at the room.....they didnt knw how 2 react 2 it.........

all over the walls of the room........in red......was wrtng.......

they read it.........

"i hve no intention f hurting u naina.......but wat do u find so special n him?????il always keep u happy.....y dnt u understand dat????i love u a lot n anyone tries 2 cme between us.......i wnt leave him......i promise....."
attitude27 thumbnail
alekh stepped forward......n touched the wrtng........

"its blood".......he said.......

naina seemed 2 be petrified.........she was not in her senses.......

she was still crying.......all her happines......everytng vanished again.......

raj moved towards her.......n picked her up........

he quietly took her to his room.....every1 else decided 2 tnk bout d matter.......

wheres she was still crying......she couldnt control herself.......

her head resting on his shoulder n their hands clutched tightly.......

they sat tnkng
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey too good

what yor name dear?

pl cotninue soon
attitude27 thumbnail
hey im shreya.......n thankz a lot for yr comments
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey shreya

pl continue dear

attitude27 thumbnail
the clock struck six.......n the door bell rang.....yudi went 2 open the door......

it was pooja n ali .

"guys look whoz here......pooja na ali"......yudi shouted......happy 2 see both f them.

everyone came out.....raj n naina 2......they didnt wnt the mood 2 go down again....

they joined n the chat......they chatted n chatted......

but still somewhere naina was afraid.....not afraid of the incident n the man behind t.....

but the thought f rajveer nt wid her......was enough......
attitude27 thumbnail
he guided her to the garden.....it was dark outside.......

with faint moonbeams.....making their way......through her face.......she looked pretty......

they were both silent.......so much had hapnd......they were separated......then they were back together.....n now .....

it was too much for both f them.......after smetme finally raj broke the silence......

"hey naina u remember the day i proposed u????"

he had had enough......he wanted 2 be happy.......wid her.......so he tried 2 lift the mood up

he saw a glow n naina s face......he smiled....

"ya......i remember"

"hmmmmmm.......na......i tnk u dnt remember....rit?"

"how can i frgt dat day?only few deserving people where given chance 2 perform the air drill......n u were one f them.....n i cme there 2 watch yr show wid bahi n alekh.....n....."

"when i took my plane out f track suddenly......n startd wrtng smtng n the air...."

"i love u"

"i knw dat"

"shutup raj.......dat was wat u wrte dat day.....n i was so embarrased.....ufffff.....frm where do u get these ideas????      

attitude27 thumbnail
n the conversation continued......v dnt knw for how long......all the dark memories erased......all tnankz 2 rajveer.....

they loved each other more than anytng.......n the fact dat they wre together....was enough.....
............................................................ ............................................................ ................

"oye naina ......kaha thi yaar?".....pooja called.....

the chatting began again.....more lively dis tme.....when suddenly navin announced.....

"due 2 sme reasons.....raj n naina.......ur wedding s n saturday".....

hearing dis every1 got excited      

shreya Jul 18(7 days ago) "now i wnt every1 2 quickly hve d dinner.....as theres a lot f wrk 2 do tom.....so get going guys!!!!!!"......navin continued...

4 more days 2 go.....

her eyes met his as they left.......no worries now.....

"raj cme hve yr dinner"

"my stomach s full......im very tired im gng 2 sleep....."

he saw her smiling.....

for raj the smile n naina s face was everytng......she was his world.....he didnt wnt anytng else.......dat was wat he wanted.......d only tng he craved for..
attitude27 thumbnail
they all ate their dinner....raj had already gone 2 his room.....so naina picked a plate for him and went 2 his room.....he was sitting there on his couch writting something.....

as soon as he saw naina he quickly hid it behind ...."personal diary again????kya liikthe kya ho raj isme?".....kuch nahi naina......chal chodh.......tum yaha?"ha i thought il better make you eat this .....she said commandingly giving him the plate......he laughed.....

"ab has kyun rahe ho?".........kuch nahi......tumne khaya....hmmm......nahi.......ha kyaya......acha matlab nahi khyaya.......

gud vl eat together......come sit........then he made her eat .......n she did the same.......n then she stood up to leave......bye gudnit.......naina said......already yawning.........n she left......

till then evry1 had already completed their dinner and wre about to go 2 their rooms.....when naina saw navin asking shalini to go out with her for a walk........ha.......dat was it .....naina got a chance......to take her revenge......she followed them.....

n shouted ........"shalini.....u enjoyng na?"n startd giggling.....n navin understood evrytng......he shouted......"ya she s havng a good tme......but i dnt tnk ul hve the same when i cme back.....!!!!!!!keep your room open.....il be there.......bye naina".........

n sayng this they strolled away......

now naina turned and collided with some1

as expected it was raj.........

"hey wat r doing here?"she asked

"ntng........i came hre finding you"

"chal......game khelte hain,wat say?"

"watttttt???raat ko kya ho gaya hai tumhe naina?"

"toh aur kya kare?"

"come,vl also go for a walk....."

"no ,im too tired"

"drive?"

"ya dat would be good"