august_026 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

PART 5

kasturi is collecting her things as she is leaving for home from office
she was about to get out raunak sees her says
raunak : kasturi
she turns : jee sir
raunak : tum jaa rahi ho
kasturi : haan ( she feels change because its the time to go home y raunak sir is asking this from me)
kasturi : koi kaam tha sir
raunak : nahin woh robbie ko tum se khuch baat karni thi shayed
kasturi : sir ne mujh se tu khuch nahin kaha koi kaam tha kya
raunak : nahin woh koi project ka kaam tha shayed
kasturi : woh main ne sir ko bata diya tha
raunak : acha
kasturi : main jaon sir
raunak : haan haan
raunak thinks in his mind robbie aakir karna kya chahta hai
kasturi is out on the road waiting for the rikshaw
suddenly a car comes hits kasturi a little from side she falls people come to see
robbie is in the car out of the office someone calls
the caller : kaam hogaya
robbie : theek usse zayada laagi tu nahin
the caller : jaisa aap ne kaha tha waise hi kiya
robbie : good magar haan ik baat yaad rakhna agar usse zayada khuch hou tu tumhain zinda nahin choroon ga
he keeps the phone
robbie takes speed fastly reaches at the location
sees kasturi fallen he is little tensed for kasturi as he didn't wanted to hurt her more ( he did this becuz he wanted to ask kasturi something he didn't wanted to hurt her as he loves her more then his life (u all know 2) )
he sits on the floor turns kasturi head looks at the blood on her head he get tensed he says
robbie : kasturi (trying to make her in her sense) kasturi
he takes her in his arms makes her sit in car as he is rockstar every one is asking running behind him
he fastly reaches hospital he again takes her in his arms goes to doctor
the doctor checks her n all that covering her injuries she has a injury on head some scratches on foot and left arm
doctor gives her a pain killer injection and writes some medicine to bring robbie brings them after some time kasturi gets up
robbie is puting ointment on her foot kasturi sees him and takes her foot bake
kasturi : yeh aap kya kar rahe hain aur main yahan kaise aaey
robbie : relaax relax tumhara accident hogaya thaaur main tumhain yahan lekar aaya hoon bas
robbie again tries to put the ointment on kasturi foot she again gets it back
robbie ;kasturi dekho iss se tumhain taklief nahin hogi mujhay laganay doo iss se tumhara paer( foot ) theek hojaey ga
kasturi main theek hoon aur buhat lait hogaya hai mujhay ghar jaana hai she keeps her feet on the floor stands up just after one step she falls she has pain in her leg robbie says
robbie : kasturi sambhalo apne aap ko kaha tha na main ne thori dere ruko main tumhain ghar chore doonga plz meri baat mano he touches kasturi's shoulder she removes his hand she tries to get up but she hardly stands up about to fall again robbie holds her she feels bad she looks at him as he is holding her from both his hand helping her sit on bed he makes her sit she is still looking at him robbie feels k kasturi is looking at him
robbie : main sirf tumhari help kar raha hoon trust me
robbie : plz apna paeir ( foot ) aagay karo main dawa laga deyta hoon plzz
kasturi as she has not got any other way she lets him to do turns her face to other side she feels a little pain makes some sound which is mostly taken out when there is pain or hurt
robbie : dard ho raha hai
she replies nothing
after that he completes what he was doing yeh lo hogaya kasturi is completely quite
robbie says in his heart buhat gusa hai mujh se shayed meri sooch se bhi zayada par galti meri thi tu theek bhi main hi karoon ga ( he says this while he is looking at her with a sweet a smile and love in his eyes for her )
kasturi looks at his face quickly turns her face she picks her phone it is not working because of empty battery she asks robbie
kasturi : mujhay aap ka phone chahiye
robbie : as he is busy in looking at her face says suddenly : khuch kaha
kasturi : sir mujhay aapka phone chahiye
robbie : haan haan . he gives her his phone
he says tum phone karlo main doctor se mill k aata hoon

IN KATURI HOUSE

everyone is tensed where is kasturi as they don't know about her accident
as always alka has started her record about kasturi ( soory guyz i juz hate her so i don't wanna rite more about her but u guys still wanna know what she says then tell me i will write that too but i really hate her )
everyones heads r down with tension and alka's talks the phone rings bauji picks it up
bauji : hello ( kasturi is on the phone )
kasturi : hello bauji main kasturi baat kar rahi hoon
bauji : kahan ho tum hum sab kitni tension main hain
kasturi : bauji bauji woh mera accident hogaya tha
bauji : kya . par kaise beta tu theek tu hai na
kasturi : haan then she tells everything to him
bauji : tu fiker mat kar hum abhi aa rahe hain
kasturi : theek hai
she keeps the phone
robbie comes
robbie ; baat karli he takes the phone
robbie : give me five minuts main abhi aata hoon
as he comes out of the room
robbie comes out of the room makes a call to some one says
robbie : saara kaam hogaya
manager : ji sir
robbie : koi galti nahin honi chahiye everything should be perfect flowers table everything ok
manager : aap fiker maat kijiey
she is alone for a while after that robbie comes
robbie : chalain kasturi doctor ne kaha hai k tum ab ghar jaa sakti ho
so lets go he gives his hand to kasturi to hold and get up she looks at thehand and then his face then downsher head as she has no other way so she is about to hold his hand to get down
door opens kasturi family is there

coming up  : robbie reaches at kasturi house engagement ceremony  is going on of rohan and kasturi 

rabail

Edited by august_026 - 16 years ago
davia389 thumbnail
stop that engagement robbie hum sab hai tumhari saath.... aur pehnadoo ur ring on her finger...

first of all i like to tell all of u thnks for appreciating my ff and some also saod both are good. i tell u both r unique in its own way and good.. i am happy the ff writes praises ine but i really do enjoy this ff .... the medicine scene  is sooo good...
pls continue soon...
davia Edited by davia389 - 16 years ago
biotechboom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey rabail awesom update
gr8 writing .
thanx 2 u & davia brilliant wrk by u 2 ur FF is more interestin than d actual serial ;d moments btwn RK is so well -written .. 👏 👏 👏
eagerly waitin 4 next update
august_026 thumbnail
yes i personaly feel davia ff also rocking
thank u everyone for ur lovely comments for next part u have to wait till tommorow it will be posted tommorow

and davia he will stop it in such a way that would be really change and shocking
august_026 thumbnail
as davia asked me to write one more promo

so here it is
promo : everyone is the hill kasturi is infront of robbie he is really in bad condition asking kasturi something

bass i can't write more then their would be no more suspense remaining so plz wait till tommorow
davia389 thumbnail
i got it he must have acting on drinking poison. or full of bloood ,i mean like blood all red in his dress and head.. naughty robbie 😉 ... anc acting saying sorry and sh will say she love him only.. ye kafi haii engagement rokne ki...

davia
august_026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davia389

i got it he must have acting on drinking poison. or full of bloood ,i mean like blood all red in his dress and head.. naughty robbie 😉 ... anc acting saying sorry and sh will say she love him only.. ye kafi haii engagement rokne ki...

davia

u most near but not fully wait till tommorow plzzz 

august_026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_ak92

wow..amazing continue soon

thank u for giving time to ma fanfic

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏 👏 👏 very good part!!!!!
Continue soon