Pyaar Ka Anjaam LK Part 15-Page 13

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys,

I am thinking of writing a new FF on Laksh Virani and Kt [Krishna Tulsi].

My story starts off with Laksh and Kt meeting each other in St.Xavier's college, and then...

They become goof friends and secretly Kt starts to love Laksh, but Laksh dosen't really think about kt that way. He has a crush on a girl named Sania in his college and he is trying to find ways to date her. He always looks at pretty girls.hile kt is really different. Laksh only thinks that kt is his good friend. Kt loves him, but laksh has a crush on Sania.

What will happen now?

What will Laksh do when he finds out about kt's love? What will be his reaction to it?

Will Laksh and Kt ever be together? Is their destiny leading them the same way, or different ways.

Laksh is like a brat in his family. But kt is a respectful and charming girl.

Jodi to upar Swarg mai banti hai, lekin kya yeh jodi bhagwaan ne banayi hai ya nahi?

Hope you liked my starting. I will post my Intro as soon as I can. since this is my second FF that I am writing.πŸ˜ƒ

Here is a clue to what will happen in my next part.

Love,

Uru😊

Edited by uru_hershey - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8!! but sad 😭 😭 anyways!! pls continue soon!! πŸ‘
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 intro!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ it sounds v.different to ur other ff.
plz post the first part soon 😊
-mango- thumbnail

Part 1
It was the last week of college. Everyone was excited to start their new lives. As in, eveyone was going to graduate on the last day of college.
     A girl is shown with a cute smile on her face. Beside her was a handsome guy.
     Laksh and Kt were holding hands, since it was twins day at their college. They were wearing same kind of clothes. Laksh wore a wripped jeans and a orange jacket, while kt wore the same! Kt went shopping with Laksh since she didn't find anything interseting in her closet. When they entered their class, all the girls were staring at them.
L: umm kt, why are these girls staring at us?
K: it's pretty obvious laksh.
L: how is it obvious?
K: they all are attracted to you
L: well if every girl here is attracted to me, than what about you? Aren't you a...
K: SHUT-UP LAKSH! I am not one of those girls, who wear mini skirts or ...
L: okay okay I get it. I am sorry
In the Class..
K: laksh, I don't feel comfortable in these clothes, I want to go back in my salwar-kameez
L: kt, you can't change now.
K: laksh please
L: there is no way, that I am going to go and change into your salwar-kameez.
Kt sarcastically stared at laksh.
L: commomn you always wear that salwaar-kameez, you can atleast change for one day. You can change for me right?
K: why would I change for you huh? What's wrong with me?
L:umm.. [laksh looks at her for a minute] nothing much, but you know that girl. That is standing beside a tree.
He points at a girl in mini-skirt and short t-shirt.
L: yah her! She looks so gorgeous.
Kt looks at laksh sadly.
L: she even looks better than you, and I am only asking you to change yourself in J-E-A-N-S for one day.
She had a small tear in her eye, which laksh noticed.
L: hey! what's wrong? Did I say something wrong? I am just inspiring you to..
K: I DON'T WANT YOUR INSPIRATION LAKSH! I HATE YOU! NOW I FEEL REALLY BAD THAT I EVEN THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE MY FRIEND ONE DAY!
L: calm yourself girl. I was just joking.
K: YaH! yOu wErE jUsT jOkInG! like I care laksh..
L: okay kt plz don't cry over these small things. I have a date now. I have to go. I am sorry, but I can't give you a ride today.
Kt didn't say a word.
L: okaie Dokie! Bye kt. Take care.
The class was almost over.
K:[thought][she was still crying] Why are you so mean to me laksh? Did I ever do any harm to you? Plz don't do this to me. Why do you only like the girls who wear less clothes than me?
She was crying hard in the washroom.
K: I love you Laksh! I love you! She was having those small hiccups in the middle. [so heart-breaking]
On the other side, In the restaurant...
Laksh took Sania on the date with him.
L: hi sania
S: hi laksh
L: you know I just love to come and sit with you all the time
Sania smiles back.
L:You are looking really beautiful today.
S: Thank you for the comment.
So that was how Laksh and Sania got to know each other on their first date. But Kt was half-broken on the other side.
Laksh came back at 2:35 at night.
He went to kt's house.
He rings the doorbell. *Ring Ring*
K: What is it now? I am coming.
She opens the door. and she was shocked to see laksh at her door at 2:35 at night.
K: laksh you? why arer you here so late at night?
L: whty can't I come and visit my friend at any time?
K: yah you can but..
She was about o finish her sentece but laksh just enteres the house and ignores her.

What will be their first conversation?

Will Laksh break kt's heart again unknowningly? What will Kt do?

Stay tuned for more....

Love,

Uru

Edited by uru_hershey - 16 years ago
~NiKkY~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good job uru continue soon the story is so intresting πŸ˜ƒ
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! You're ditching me .. 😭

NO..Im Just JOKINGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heheheheheh...im so evil😈

^^Joking there too..😈😈

Well .. Lovely Intro, and Part. Please continue soon.

i CANNOT wait !! Im so impatient ..

Anu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent part Uru i absoloutly loved it and plus in Dil Ka Rishta you had a few mistakes you have improved totally gosh i am so glad you have another ff, now i can read both πŸ‘ cont soon

xxAnuxx
zinny.xo thumbnail
😭 I HATE LAKSH 😭 you made it so hard for me now uru 😑 😭 😭 thats soo saaaad 😭 i gotta go a dictionary now..will b bak πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
zinny.xo thumbnail
(big gasp) is this like KKHH?? (kuch kuch hota hai) in where srk like rani, but kajol likes him, but he really likes kajol, but is attracted to rani?? OMG!!!!!! i cant breathe...*phew* okay..now im fine πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
OMG!! is it like that?? is it?? is it?? is it?? 😑  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
-mango- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinu29

(big gasp) is this like KKHH?? (kuch kuch hota hai) in where srk like rani, but kajol likes him, but he really likes kajol, but is attracted to rani?? OMG!!!!!! i cant breathe...*phew* okay..now im fine πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
OMG!! is it like that?? is it?? is it?? is it?? 😑  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Well I thought of something else to write, but it naturally got similar to Kuch Kuch Hota hai. I wasn't thinking of writing something else.πŸ˜ƒ