Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 days ago

mini chapter

Avantika is so far gone in love that she is ready to be a concubine? A total contrast with Vasant.

Edited by coderlady - 16 days ago
coderlady thumbnail

chapter 58

Kanak talks about purity of heart. In that case, even Vasant has purity of heart. But she doesn't her as the next queen.

coderlady thumbnail

Prarthna has such shallow thinking too, like her mother. Hopefully she will stay out of Prithvi's affairs.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Bhadradev wants Prithvi dead. Virochana and Sujata have been feeding him lies all these years. Does he have no intelligence of his own? No trusted spies?

Apparently he doesn't take much interest after Lachi's death 😞😒

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Prarthna has such shallow thinking too, like her mother. Hopefully she will stay out of Prithvi's affairs.

Kanak is the reason the siblings are like that, also Vasantmitra is a dacoit so not a normal commoner so Kanak have more grudges for her 😒

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

mini chapter

Avantika is so far gone in love that she is ready to be a concubine? A total contract with Vasant.

Exactly, tha character has many layers 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

chapter 57

There was no need for Prithvi to insult her like that. She was always very honest with him. He had no right to say what he did.

A grey shaded character indeed 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 59

Three days had passed and Vasantmitra was still not woken up yet. Next Morning Prithvi was outside the Doctor's home looking at unknown distance, slow breeze was touching his face when suddenly Doctor's wife came out and said- She is awake. Prithvi was extremely happy and he ran inside the house. He saw Doctor was examining Vasantmitra. She looked at him with anger. Doctor's wife noticed it and thought- Oh so they had a lover's spat and smiled. 

Doctor said- You need rest for few days. Here, take this Aushadhi for few days and you shall be fine. 

Vasantmitra - Dhanyawad Vadiya Shri, she did pranam to him. 

Doctor's wife- Your lover was very worried for you. 

Vasantmitra angry- He's not my lover. Prithvi looked sad. 

Wife- I think you had a fight before you were injured. Trust me, he was very worried for you. He begged Arya (Doctor) to save you. 

Vasantmitra- He begged? 

Wife- Yes, he prayed day and night in temple so that he could see your smile again as he was saying in the temple.

Prithvi got shy and embarassed. 

Doctor- Let these two talk and make up. He said to Prithvi- Feed her this soup, it will help her. They left the room to give them privacy. 

Prithvi came to her and sat on the bed where she was sitting. 

He took soup in a spoon and offered to feed her but she said- Maharaj shouldn't do a Daas' work, I can feed myself. 

Prithvi smiled and caressed her chin and said- You are still angry with me? She pushed her hand away. 

Prithvi- Drink this soup, come on. 

Vasantmitra took the bowl and said- I can drink myself.....

Prithvi- Fine but drink this. She tried drinking the soup but it was hurting her hand. 

Prithvi took the bowl and again tried to make her drink. Prithvi- If not for me than for your Baba's sake please drink this. 

Vasantmitra then drank, prithvi was very lovingly feeding her the soup.

Vasantmitra- Bas...

Prithvi put the bowl and took her hand but she pulled her hand away. 

Prithvi- Who were those goons? 

Vasantmitra- Kapala

Prithvi- Who is he? 

Vasantmitra- He's from a rival gang, he offered marriage to me before you came that day. I rejected him. He wanted revenge. That arrow probably in that garden was shot by him. 

Prithvi was carefully listening to this 

Prithvi- Hmm........ there was an awkward silence between the two. They stared at each other for a minute. Prithvi came a little closer to her....her eyes were watery......he came really close, very close to her lips, his gaze and closeness she still couldn't resist , she was breathing heavily and  closed her eyes, as he was about to kiss her Doctor's wife entered....she said- Oh I am sorry......

Prithvi- Ah Devi,is she gonna be alright? 

Wife giggled and said- Yes, you can take her home by the evening. 

Prithvi- By evening, so soon?

Wife- Yes because the injury was minor, it was her will to not live which was making her body resist to Medicine. Prithvi got shocked. She was constantly saying words like Prithvi , love, hurt......Prithvi got tears in his eyes. Did you have a spat?

Prithvi- Yes Devi, I hurt her before this accident. 

Wife- Look Devi, he's extremely sorry, now forgive him. 

Vasantmitra looked away from Prithvi in anger...

Wife- Fine ,you two stay here tonight and removed your anger. She left the room.

Prithvi again sat on her bed- I am sorry Vasantmitra

Vasantmitra angry wasn't looking at him.

Prithvi- Please, please let me see those beautiful eyes which captured my heart. She saw him. 

Vasantmitra- After so much insult you still think I will be having anything to do with you. What audacity you have. 

Prithvi- I said some really terrible things to you. Please Forgive me. 

Vasantmitra- Even if I forgive you, what is gonna be changed? Fine, I forgive you. Tomorrow I will leave you forever and go back to Baba. 

Prithvi- I will not force you for anything. But....I want to say that.....

Vasantmitra- What?

Prithvi- No, not here..... She was confused. He again came really close to her.....her heart started beating fast. He said in her ears- I can hear your heart beat. It beats for me and only me. His breath and voice in her ears made her insane. She closed her eyes.....he kissed her earlobe ....

Vasantmitra thought- Keep yourself in your senses Vasant. He gently removed her a strand of her hair from her face and kissed her cheek..... Vasantmitra grabbed her blanket. He then kissed her on forehead and made her fall on her bed. He gave a kiss and then left the room. 

Vasantmitra thought- This man has captured me....my heart belongs to him...Baba was right, never fall in their sweet words...but how can I not fall for him when I love him passionately, even more passionately than he wants me. But my honour will still remain on top for me. Baba, I won't disappoint you, even if it means bearing pain of separation from him, just for your happiness and my honour Baba. 

In Mahishmati 

Sujata slapped Avantika - You idiot, you made Karan reject the marriage proposal. What do you want Avantika?

Avantika shouted- I want Prithvi

Sujata smacked her head and said- After what Prithvi did with our family, are you insane? 

Avantika- He didn't do anything, someone else attacked us. 

Sujata was shocked and thought-How does she know? She said- And who told you this? 

Avantika- Prithvi

Sujata laughed while crying- He said it and you accepted, what a fool you are. Oh god why you cursed me with a child like her. 

Avantika had red eyes, it scared even Sujata and Rupa who was standing at a distance, she said- I want Prithvi and only him. 

Sujata got scared and thought - My Karma are coming back and hurting my daughter like this and tears started falling from her eyes. She remembered-

Sujata came to meet Lachi. Lachi smiling- Pranam Mahadevi 

Sujata looked angrily at her....

Sujata- You stole everything from me, now are you happy?

Lachi- Yes I am happy because Maharaj loves me but I never wanted to steal your happiness. You are still chief queen. 

Sujata- He's planning to make you one. 

Lachi- I don't fancy it, I only want my Maharaj's love. Why are you so stressed? You are not the first queen. You stole happiness of previous queens too. 

Sujata- You....she was about to slap Lachi when her guard grabbed her hand. She was shocked and said- How dare you.

Guard- Sorry Mahadevi, but it's strict command of Maharaj that Devi Lachi cannot be hurt and if you slap her we may have to cut your hands. Sujata shocked. Guard- Yes Maharani the orders are very strict. Sujata left Lachi's room fuming with anger. 

Sujata came out of her thoughts and saw Avantika crying. She thought- I won't let my daughter suffer my fate. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 60

Vasantmitra was sleeping and resting the whole day. Prithvi was mostly sitting with her making her eat medicines and food while doctor and his wife admiring the couple not knowing he was their king. 

In night Prithvi fall asleep near her bed on the chair he was sitting on. She thought- Should I escape? But he might get hurt. Why would he get hurt? He's doing all this out of pity and guilt. No, but I shouldn't escape. He will think I am doing this so he could chase me. Ugh...I will leave properly. She fell asleep and their hands touched each other. 

In next morning, Vasantmitra was feeling better. 

Doctor- You can leave Devi if you want but please take care of your health.

Prithvi- Here, take it....Prithvi gave him a trunk of gold coins. Doctor was shocked. He closely saw Prithvi and fell on Prithvi' feet. He said, Maharaj Kshama, I couldn't recognise you. Prithvi picked him up and hugged him and said, you saved her, that's most important for me.

Prithvi and Vasantmitra left. After coming a little far, she got down from her horse and said- Thank You Maharaj for saving my life, one day I will return your kindness. She tearfully smiled. 

Prithvi said- Can I request you something?

Vasantmitra- Anything 

Prithvi- Can I have this day of yours with me? I want to stay out last day together with happiness. We will roam around this village and see beautiful places. Please. 

Vasantmitra smiled and said- Fine......

Prithvi came near her and took her hands ....he tearfully said- You would still love me right? 

Vasantmitra tearfully said- I can't stop loving you even if I wish it. They hugged................

In Meluha 

Lakha was lying on his bed with his new woman. She was caressing her hair but Lakha was thinking about Vasantmitra. 

Lakha said- Leave 

The woman got up, she bowed and left his room. He got up and drank from his glass. He said- That woman has made everyone nuts. My dear brother Prithvi, who loved our family is ignoring us for her. I never wanted his throne even when my father was elder brother but Prithvi's father got the throne. But I..I want this Vasantmitra......She has done a lot of damage to our family's dynamics. I will show her where she belongs, ....he took a flower and crushed it with his feet...She's so proud of her skills.....he started evil laughing, for how long Prithvi will have her, one day he will get bored and gift her to me. He never denied his toys to me....he again evil laughed....

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 61

Vasantmitra and Prithvi were wandering in the village. They reached a dhaba type place and Prithvi ordered one plate of food. 

Prithvi- Let's eat in one plate. 

The food came and he took daal and chawal and fed it to her with his hand. She did the same. They had tears in their eyes. 

Vasantmitra was feeding Prithvi and he was feeding her while they were crying. The people around them were watching so they quickly wiped their tears. 

Prithvi- How are you feeling now? Better? (he asked regarding her wound).

Vasantmitra - Physical wounds will heal but wounds of heart don't heal soon. 

Prithvi took her hand and put it on his heart and said- Hear this wounded heart.....she could feel his heart beat.....it always yearns for you when you are not with me, it always calls you when you are away. 

Vasantmitra- Kamla will heal the pain,or maybe Avantika or both....

Prithvi looked at her with soulless eyes....he said- Only if this was true. 

Vasantmitra smiled sadly- Your guilt is making you say these things. Your love is Avantika. I know it. I saw you two. So in love. 

Prithvi didn't say anything and said- let's see this village more, it's so peaceful.

Next they went to a peace river bank and both sat there. She playfully threw water on him and he did the same. Soon they started playing with water. 

Prithvi- You..  

She ran while laughing....he ran behind her....

Prithvi- Vasantmitra careful, you are still wounded...

She came to a tree laughing....then suddenly she started crying....he came...

Vasantmitra crying....he  hugged her...he pinned her to the tree....and wiped her tears......he very lovingly caressed her face and then her shoulders. He entangled his hand with her...and gave her a passionate kiss....she reciprocated.......she broke it and said- It's Perhaps the last time we are together......he joined his head with her....and said nothing......

The sat under that tree .......she placed her head on his shoulder and they spent the day....watching the lake and talking....till the sunset.......

He later took her to a lake ...it was that famous lake where Vasantmitra confessed....she was confused, she understood they came to the same place where Mela was........

Vasantmitra- Prithvi we came to the same place

Prithvi- I know 

...she laughed- how stupid we are...we should go back home...he was looking at her with love in his eyes......she said- Silly, you must go back and I will go back to Baba...

She started walking away.....