salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Shibani Kashyap to act in OSAMA!

www.glamsham.com
Shibani KashyapShibani Kashyap who has to her credit hit tracks like the power packed 'Zinda' and mellifluous 'Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa' number has her kitty full these days. While she has been a guest composer in all her previous works, she is all set to compose the entire music score for an Indian film called OSAMA which is going to be directed by Faisal Saif. The film stars Jackie Shroff, Gauri Karnik and Kader Khan and is being produced by Das Music. Not only this, but the good-looking singer will also act in the film. Shibani confirms, 'I am playing a cameo role in the film. I will be playing a singer. As of now, I don't have full-fledged acting ambitions.'

Her long collaboration with Sanjay Gupta continues as she is singing for his next ventures WOODSTOCK VILLA and the English art cinema – THE GREAT INDIAN BUTTERFLY. There is a track in WOODSTOCK VILLA called 'Dhoka dega to dhoka khaega' the hookline of which is written by Sanjay Gupta himself and the lyrics is by Virag Mishra of 'Zinda Hoon Main' fame. About the music, the young singer says, 'The music sounds like something straight out of a James Bond track. It has an international feel to it. Though it cannot be slated as an item song, the song is very groovy and catchy with a medium tempo. It is a deep, substantial and meaningful song. As far as my appearance in the video is concerned, it is not yet decided.'

She has also completed a song for Rohit Shetty's SUNDAY to be picturised on Esha Deol.

Seems like Shibani is coming out in the light after her consistently superb music!!

Discuss this article on glamsham forums       < =text/>var addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10" =text/>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Chalo another singer turned actress.