mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Becoming a top hero involves a combination of talent, hard work, opportunities, public reception, and market trends.

If John were to improve his acting skills, it could potentially enhance his versatility as an actor and open up new opportunities for him in different types of roles.

He's one of the best looking men in the industry and has a great bod.

Do you think he would have become a top hero if he was a good actor?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

He is 51 now so quite late to change

But how Katrina became top actress without acting he could also be top without acting

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

John (Jim!) learned to make his life (and money) whith what he can do...so all izzzz well smiley27

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t know if he was apart of much memorable movies that weren’t multi starrers 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Becoming a top hero involves a combination of talent, hard work, opportunities, public reception, and market trends.

If John were to improve his acting skills, it could potentially enhance his versatility as an actor and open up new opportunities for him in different types of roles.

He's one of the best looking men in the industry and has a great bod.

Do you think he would have become a top hero if he was a good actor?

Absolutely not tbh, even Arjun Rampal had more of a chance than him. First of all, he's very strung up and fake in interviews. Being with Bipasha sort of reduced that since Bipasha comes off as the opposite. Not to mention I've heard he has a horrendous amount of anger issues due to steroid usage. Indians require a lot of personality, John comes off as perpetually annoyed. 

John has done a lot of work acting-wise, he does a lot of terrible movies for $$, but out of all the handsome guys, he's by far the most talented in a while. 

No Smoking, New York and Madras Cafe...are absolute masterpieces. The reason why people never acknowledged him is because his voice modulation is very bad and he used a dubbing artist for his earlier films.

He was the best part of New York and helped fix a lot of issues with No Smoking's plot. 

Personally I find him a meh actor who didn't consistently give his best, but when he's trying he's impressive. Male actors who have a limited range of expressions are not popular with Indian watchers, as they prefer overacting. So John takes a lick there too. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I mean I like him, find him hot and he does a decent job onscreen, but he has limited range, had he been a good actor as well, it’s hard to say if he would come on top then, you gotta click with the audience somehow, like someone else mentioned, Kat ko acting kaha aati thi, but she clicked with the audience, John ki thodi stoic si personality hai. 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 months ago