Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

and thanks jojo..it's tooo cute pic. but yaar plz tell me .... from where u get all the info & pics..😊 tumhara information network bahut strong hai yaar....πŸ‘

kaise bataon πŸ˜‰?..kya jasoos bhi kabhi apna secret network reveal karte hain ?..nahi na πŸ˜†.......waise i have some IF friends ,who have been given stick intructions  ke ''gavrau/naryani related material  jahaan bhi pao, wo at once jojo ko bhijwao '' ...and so far they have been doing a great jobπŸ˜ƒ

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnu-gaurav

Actually , I had the pic but couldnt upload it on the forum.

Wanted everyone to see and comment on the cutiepie gaurav used to be as a child!!πŸ˜†

vinnu bhai .grrrrrrrr  😑.... agar ye baat thi to saaf saaf keh detay ,hum apke 'cutiepie' pe  comment kar detayπŸ˜ƒ ...aawein  itna rola panay ki kya zaroorat thi πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

(rola pana=asmaan sar pe uthana )

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great job Shweta! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Looks like it's your first gift πŸ˜‰ (a very generous one 😳, I must say 😊 ) after becoming a princess πŸ‘ , to your prince charmingπŸ˜‰.

You started Fan Club #3 with a bang!. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by shahnaz12 - 16 years ago
gulrani thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

thanks shabnam πŸ˜³ ...btw ab ki baar Chacha ji ka kuch nahi churaya πŸ˜‰...kyunke ab chacha bechare k paas bacha hi kuch nahi πŸ˜†.... meine aik aur shayar ka ghar  dekh liya haiπŸ˜‰  ...ye taza maal wahiin se churaya tha 😳...waise agar tum kaho to asli poem post kar doon..

haan Jojo ....asli poem post kardalo  , poochhne  ki koi baat hai kya ...πŸ˜‰...Aur tum kehana  kya chahti ho ke chacha Ghalibh  ki itni dherr shairis 😳 , tune gaurav pe sari ki sari use kardali hai ?πŸ˜•   Ye baat bilkul hajam nahin hui, yaar.πŸ˜› 

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulrani

haan Jojo ....asli poem post kardalo  , poochhne  ki koi baat hai kya ...πŸ˜‰...Aur tum kehana  kya chahti ho ke chacha Ghalibh  ki itni dherr shairis 😳 , tune gaurav pe sari ki sari use kardali hai ?πŸ˜•   Ye baat bilkul hajam nahin hui, yaar.πŸ˜› 

oho shabnam mein ghalib ki sari shairi kaise use kar sakti hoon ...kyunke mujhe siwai kuch shero ki , chacha ji ki  baqi shayari  samajh hi nahi aati 😳....unke aksar sher mere sar ke uuper se guzar jaate hain πŸ€”

IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnu-gaurav

YEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!

Yehi pic chahiye thi!!πŸ‘

Thanks for the effort and not to mention that even Imaalkaoo (hope i got the name at least somewhat correct) also did post the pic to me. Thanks to u too!!

Actually , I had the pic but couldnt upload it on the forum.

Wanted everyone to see and comment on the cutiepie gaurav used to be as a child!!πŸ˜†

heyy,
don worry bout my namee. everyone knows me here by Immi.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IMILWAAKAOO - 16 years ago
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

uffffffffffffffff....these bhai log are soooooooooooooo demanding yaar.... 😑 😑

kitni pyaar bhari daant lagai hai mujhko!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

firstly i wrote abt three serials.....(u wrote abt only one) 😑 ...then i added "nach baliye " & "adhm " ..to that.but uu demands are unending yaar.. i hv not seen "piya ka ghar " & "kabhi haan kabhi naan"...so how can i write abt them... πŸ˜•

but it's never too late. u write abt those which i hv left...& send them to me . 😊 i'll paste them on first page.... 😊 so...kab bhej rahey hoooooooooo.....

kuch kaam khud bhi kar liya karoooooooo.. 😊 fanclub bhi behan banaye...pics bhi behen laaye..... articles bhi behen likhe....aur tum kisliye hooooooooo 😑

ARREY!!

Mein Indian Bhai hoon After all....πŸ˜‰

Behano se kaam karvaunga AUR KHUD READUNGA AUR ENJOY KARUNGA NA!!πŸ˜ƒ

YE KAAM MERE LIYE KAM HAI KYA??🀒

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail
HE....he....he....he....
Itna gussa....
tumhari shakl dekhkar mujhe hansi aa rahi hai Bichhoo Kanya!!

Just joking ....I'l send what I can Gather .... There are only few problems ,though.....
WHICH ARE ENUMERATED BELOW!!!1. MY MEMORY IS NOT THAT SHARP!! 😭

2. I DONT HAVE SUCH WRITING SKILLS( like u have) πŸ‘

3. I MIGHT CONFUSE THE CHARACTERS AND NOT CHART THEM
PROPERLY!!

🀒
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail
Wednesday March 16, 02:23 PM
Gaurav Chopra in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa   
By Shaheen Parkar

In a new role:
Gaurav ChopraHis name may not ring a bell but his unconventional looks (along with his long locks) coupled with his detailed characterisation in several soaps may have got noticed.

Now, Gaurav Chopra is all set to enter the Zee daily Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa. He plays the character of a businessman called Kabeer Jairath.

Says Chopra, "Yes, I am part of the show. I begin shooting in a day. There are two shows (Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Dil Kya Chhata Hai) on air which are totally malecentric. I am happy to be part of both," he says.

Chopra, who has been on the small screen for a while, has largely gone unnoticed because he gets into the skin of the persona. "People know me as my character; not as Gaurav Chopra.

They recall me as Prem of Piya Ka Ghar." He takes this as a compliment as he believes in essaying each character in a distinct style.

In Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, he will enter the show as a suave business magnate who comes into the lives of the main protagonists Chetan (Kushal Punjab) and Deepankar (Vishal Singh) to make their life go topsy-turvy.

"It was his unconventional looks plus the fact that though he has done television he has not overexposed himself that got him this role," saysproducer Shrishti Behl Arya of Rose Audiovisuals.

"It's always a phone call that has lead me from one role to another," says Chopra who will be seen in a distinct new look for the show. Incidentally, it may be recalled that last week Mihir Misra, who played Aditya in the show, was asked to leave because of his unprofessional behaviour.

"The character of Kabeer is not a replacement for Aditya. Kabeer is a new character being introduced in the serial," adds Behl. Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa revolves around three friends β€” Aditya, Chetan and Deepankar β€” who look at life and love in their own peculiar way.

Misra's final episode as Aditya's was aired on Tuesday night. "The show will now focus on Chetan and Deepankar with Aditya's track over," says Behl who also produces Remix and Guns 'n' Roses (both on Star One).

Chopra is slated to make an entry in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa next week.

This is from an Article in MID-DAY!! Though I dont remember much.....All i can recall was that he did look very suave.... all other characters looked very servantish and this character RULED over them... though he joined mid way in the serial!!! πŸ˜† Also Kabeer who had married only for wealth, was not in love with his wife.......TOO SAD COS SHE WAS REALLY PRETTY.... 😭 ....he loved another middle class...VERY AVERAGE LOOKING GIRL.. 😑 ..... He tries to manipulate, cheat exploit everyone in a way so that he can get rid of his wife....YET KEEP THE MONEY... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. (How very Convenient) and marry the Girlfreind!! But justice prevailed and Kabeer realises, repents ( U Know how Gaurav does this part....the typical..BIG B- Kaala Pathar!) and IN....THE....LAST...EPISODE.... ALL THREE CHARACTERS INCLUDING APNA Bhai ...Are dressed up as BRIDE GROOMS>.....ha. πŸ˜ƒ .ha.. To have a combined wedding......Under ONE PANDAAL!!! Best part is Gaurav marries his already married wife becoz he feels his marriage earler was not from his heart.. 😳 ...SO.....he marries her again!!! ( phew!!!)
πŸ‘

THANKS FOR THE APPLAUSE GUYS!!!
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail
I T N A
S A N N A A T A
K Y O N
H A I
B H A I ???
πŸ˜•