Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: gulrani

Hey J😎J😎 ji  the ShayarπŸ˜‰ ....  Ghalibh Chacha ki Chamchi , zaroori unki Shairi churayi hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Sachi kahoon to bahut mazedaar hai ...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

thanks shabnam πŸ˜³ ...btw ab ki baar Chacha ji ka kuch nahi churaya πŸ˜‰...kyunke ab chacha bechare k paas bacha hi kuch nahi πŸ˜†.... meine aik aur shayar ka ghar  dekh liya haiπŸ˜‰  ...ye taza maal wahiin se churaya tha 😳...waise agar tum kaho to asli poem post kar doon..

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMILWAAKAOO

heyyy this is awesome. and scorpiongal thanks for posting my comment. btw did gaurav already visit here in our knew house. sorry ppl i didnt help u shift. bohat zaada samaan tha πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... zabardast πŸ‘

jojo_100 thumbnail

vinnu bhai apko yehi pic chahiye thi na?...

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

vinnu bhai gaurav..ji.. 😊
where are u ?? πŸ˜• come & see.....jojo baba has fulfilled ur wish..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

now...plz be happy.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

and thanks jojo..it's tooo cute pic. but yaar plz tell me .... from where u get all the info & pics..😊 tumhara information network bahut strong hai yaar....πŸ‘

Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail
hey guys..
did u see yesterday's episode? there was an interesting football match between faculty & cadets. dj's again tend to show abhi 's turmoil but still i m much relaxed that atleast now it is clear that abhi is not jealous of raj but he is only being competitive. 😊
scorpiongal thumbnail

thank you soooooooo much jojojaan..😊 but i'hvn't done anything alone. it's a result of joint efforts of all of us.πŸ‘ 😊without ur write up's & descriptions..i could never hv come up with this. 😊 

mahira....lots of hugs to u too...πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks for such swwet sweet words. 😊 now it would be my turn to say them for u when i 'll be getting my siggy....😊  i m sure ..i would hv done a wonderful job as always....😊

immi...😊thanks for appreciating. & don't worry honey..for not helping us to shift. πŸ˜‰ ur hot write up was quite sufficient to help us .πŸ˜‰

muneeza....πŸ˜‰ u were just proposing my name..πŸ˜‰ahan... ..  well u play on a safe side....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good... i m impressed. πŸ˜†

shabnam ji....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😑 mere taarifoon pe nazar .... but u said right.  😊 it's better to be on earth..(after my prince charming is here ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

btw..guys...where is maria the great.. she is absent since four days. i hope her comp. hasn't encountered any prob again. πŸ˜• 

Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

hey!welcome..welcome ..to all the old and the new members to our brand new address! 😊 its b-e-a-utiful !!!thanx a ton 4 makin it sooooooooooooo special!!the last club ended with some gr8 posts about adhm(always nice to read abt those days..)and the other work i've done..a special hi!to vinnu 4 'takin over' the fan club..welcome to the family..and not to miss the loyalists..who now seem to be 'old' friends..lots and lots ...and lots of love 2 all..and yes, the standards are high..coz our flag flies the highest..thanx 4 makin me proud..
urs,
forever,
gaurav

OHH BALLE BALLE SHAWAA SHAWAAπŸ₯³

HE SAID ....ER....ER.....GULP....GASP.....A SPECIAL HI TO ME!!😳

IT IS MR> GAURAV CHOPRA HIMSELF!!

I AM SO FLATTERED!!

THANKS GAURAV BHAI CHAUHAN...... U MADE MY DAY!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by vinnu-gaurav - 16 years ago
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

vinnu bhai apko yehi pic chahiye thi na?...

YEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!

Yehi pic chahiye thi!!πŸ‘

Thanks for the effort and not to mention that even Imaalkaoo (hope i got the name at least somewhat correct) also did post the pic to me. Thanks to u too!!

Actually , I had the pic but couldnt upload it on the forum.

Wanted everyone to see and comment on the cutiepie gaurav used to be as a child!!πŸ˜†

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

well vinnu ji..
i was not expecting only congratulations from ur side.

u were most excited to have fc#3 . so now i want to hv a big big deal of maningful conversations from ur side. 😊
get started..... πŸ˜ƒ

MERI PYARI BICHHOO KANYA....

MEIN EK BAAT TUMSE BAHUT PEHLE SE KEHNA CHAHTA HOON.....😳

KAISE KAHOOON???

YE BAAT MERE ZAHAN MEIN FAN CLUB #2  SE HI AA GAYI HAI....

OK...

HERE GOES....

PLEASE REFER TO PAGE NO. 1 OF THIS FC #3,

(I dont want to quote the whole page otherwise mera warning level 50% tak kar denge..he..he..πŸ˜†)

Point is tumne Gaurav ke saare main serials aur shows liye par Piya ka Ghar aur Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa bhool gayi???😑

Maanta hoon ke Kaalchakra, karma, even shh koi hai, ghost banaa dost& the sony serial episodes with Raajeshwari & gauri pradhan  etc are nothing but a  few episode stories, but piya ka ghar and Kabhi haan kabhi naa and even Ruby duby hub dub ( dekha mujhe bhi so so kar serial ke naam yaad aate hain) , these serials had gaurav enacting important characters of the shows.

In serials ka kya hoga?

Wont we ever talk about them!!

😑

scorpiongal thumbnail
uffffffffffffffff....these bhai log are soooooooooooooo demanding yaar.... 😑 😑

kitni pyaar bhari daant lagai hai mujhko!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

firstly i wrote abt three serials.....(u wrote abt only one) 😑 ...then i added "nach baliye " & "adhm " ..to that.but uu demands are unending yaar.. i hv not seen "piya ka ghar " & "kabhi haan kabhi naan"...so how can i write abt them... πŸ˜•

but it's never too late. u write abt those which i hv left...& send them to me . 😊 i'll paste them on first page.... 😊 so...kab bhej rahey hoooooooooo.....

kuch kaam khud bhi kar liya karoooooooo.. 😊 fanclub bhi behan banaye...pics bhi behen laaye..... articles bhi behen likhe....aur tum kisliye hooooooooo 😑