Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spian thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here are some words for you Shweta aka Gaurav's Princess: Stellar, splendid, intense, stupendous,captivating,wondrous and above all MINDBLOWINGπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And yes now Vinnu-Gaurav should start some deep thoughts on Gaurav.😊

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail
LEKIN BEHENO AUR BEHENO!! MERI POST KISSI KO YAAD HAI KI NAHIN??
FC # 3 KE PAGE NO> 145 PE JO SO RAHI HAI??
KOI JAGAEGA USE??
🀒
Im COPYING IT HERE FOR ALL U SO CALLD FANS WHO ARE SO FORGETFUL......
Heres another copy of the Article & my post :
Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:51pm | IP Logged     

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

From My Album: Gaurav Chopraa
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   October 9, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Actor Gaurav Chopraa

This is my most cherished childhood picture. That's me (with the mukut) and my sister Gitanjali. It was taken outside a temple in New Delhi. This photo was taken at the insistence of Geeta aunty (a friend of my mother, Trupta) who always thought that I looked like baby Krishna.

Geeta aunty was an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna; at her home there was a painting of baby Krishna and Geeta aunty would always tell me that's me β€” including my mop of curly hair!

That's why when the Nach Baliye 2 promotions had me in a Krishna garb, all those childhood memories of dressing up like Krishna came back to me.

Guys, do u remember this article? There was a

nice childhood photo attached to this article where

Gavrau Bhai Chauhan ( Baby- I Mean Child Gaurav) is

wearing Crown like Krishna, is sitting on a chair.Can

anyone upload it for me, the outcaste -only-male-dumb -

at-computer -work- fellow in this forum. That's actually

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO OF GAURAAAAAAV!!!

😭 😭
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh....lirh, lirh, lirh... πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

so much of sweet words ... 😊 formeeeeeeeeeeee????// πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• i m fainting yaar.  😳  😳  😳

thank you my darling dear.... 😊

arey..vinnu bhai gaurav.......gussa mat karo ji...πŸ˜†

we all saw ur post & i asked jojo to comply with ur request of photograph. 😊 she will soon come with her bundle of informations πŸ‘. hv patience..πŸ˜‰

spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

oh....lirh, lirh, lirh... πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

so much of sweet words ... 😊 formeeeeeeeeeeee????// πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• i m fainting yaar.  😳  😳  😳

thank you my darling dear.... 😊

Dont worry will hold u dear and to spring back consciousness there is Gaurav the Prince charming for YOU😳. Thank u dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnu-gaurav

LEKIN BEHENO AUR BEHENO!! MERI POST KISSI KO YAAD HAI KI NAHIN??
FC # 3 KE PAGE NO> 145 PE JO SO RAHI HAI??
KOI JAGAEGA USE??
🀒
Im COPYING IT HERE FOR ALL U SO CALLD FANS WHO ARE SO FORGETFUL......
Heres another copy of the Article & my post :
Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:51pm | IP Logged     

From My Album: Gaurav Chopraa
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   October 9, 2006

Actor Gaurav Chopraa

This is my most cherished childhood picture. That's me (with the mukut) and my sister Gitanjali. It was taken outside a temple in New Delhi. This photo was taken at the insistence of Geeta aunty (a friend of my mother, Trupta) who always thought that I looked like baby Krishna.

Geeta aunty was an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna; at her home there was a painting of baby Krishna and Geeta aunty would always tell me that's me β€” including my mop of curly hair!

That's why when the Nach Baliye 2 promotions had me in a Krishna garb, all those childhood memories of dressing up like Krishna came back to me.

Guys, do u remember this article? There was a

nice childhood photo attached to this article where

Gavrau Bhai Chauhan ( Baby- I Mean Child Gaurav) is

wearing Crown like Krishna, is sitting on a chair.Can

anyone upload it for me, the outcaste -only-male-dumb -

at-computer -work- fellow in this forum. That's actually

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO OF GAURAAAAAAV!!!

😭 😭

Gussa hone waali baat nahi hai??

I feel sooooo lonely & rejected the way ABHIMANYU is feeling on the hands of all those cadets in LRL!!

AB mein uski tarah se apni pain & heartache & lonelinee ko emote nahi kar sakta na???😭

( BY THE WAY GAVRAU deserves a best Actor /Best Supporting Actor / BESTEST {new???} FACE of the Year Award for the amazing performance he is giving in LEFT RIGHT LEFT??)

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok..vinnu ji .. we admit our mistake but plz don't get upset like Abhi. πŸ˜‰
hum aapka dard samajh chuke hein.. πŸ˜‰

Gaurav certainly deserves awards for his performance but do u really think that the character "abhi"..deserves any award .
after watching yesterday's episode ...i hv been fulminating on Dj's . i just don't understand what the hell they want to prove by showing him an insecure , attention seeker..who is starving for the trust & admiration of some cadets.
by the day..they hv completely ruined his character because of their visionless sketching.
spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

Gaurav certainly deserves awards for his performance but do u really think that the character "abhi"..deserves any award .
after watching yesterday's episode ...i hv been fulminating on Dj's . i just don't understand what the hell they want to prove by showing him an insecure , attention seeker..who is starving for the trust & admiration of some cadets.
by the day..they hv completely ruined his character because of their visionless sketching.

Yes thats sad but true. The creatives have marred the charac😭 of Abhi. Yes'day was pathetic to see and I dont want to watch it anymore. Its doesnt matter whether the serial closes shop. How to justify the atrocious turn of events🀒 . The depiction is worse than the concept.😑 Remember Hannibal Lecter the concept is ugly but the portrayal was brilliant. πŸ‘

Why am I wishing quality from Indian TV?!!

Edited by spian - 16 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

pehle ho jayein thodiiiii si taliyaanπŸ˜‰...  phir kuch comments😊

πŸ‘

wah kya faclub banaya hai πŸ‘... kya description di hai πŸ‘... kya summary likhi hai πŸ‘...sub kuch zabardast hai πŸ‘

shweta ji , aj tuun tussi scorpiongal nahi scorpion_gr8 ho πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulrani

. but tell me  Shweta , who has written this beautiful poem? πŸ˜‰ ...IT'S AMAZING πŸ˜› .. .

you really think soπŸ˜‰ ? well its written by none other than  'your's truly'😳 ...waise  mujhe abhi abhi yaad aya k.... meine ye poem  likhi nahi ,balke  churai hai 😳  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  πŸ˜†...sorry 😳

Actually the poem is written by a very famous poet... i've dedicated it to apna Gavrau Bhai Chuhan kyunke some portion of the poem suits him perfectlyπŸ‘πŸΌ ...infact it seems as if the poet had gavrau chopra in mind when he wrote this poem😍...........

Btw the last four lines of the poem are 'sachi muchi' written by  ..ahem ahem .. j😎j😎  the shayar 😳

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Great work Shweta I must say you deserve the title Gaurav's princess. 😊 Teesra fan club he should give us a treat now πŸ˜ƒ ............

HA HA HA HAHA HA  ...joke ot the century πŸ˜† ... ye kis kanjoos makhi chooos se treat maang rahi ho πŸ€’πŸ˜†........treat ko maro goli , agar gavrau bhai  sookhi mubarak bhi de dein ,to shukar karo πŸ˜†