oh my god johny lever?

Posted: 16 years ago

what johny lever said to shkeel that it was some of them was old joke well i dont think so what do youthink guys do you htink he saying right

comments please

I think u r rite.I dint feel either that the jokes were old.Jonhy himself repeats the same old joke and actually no one laughs at his stand up comedy.
Johny lever sometimes looks very inscure while giving marks, I don't think he is a fair judge, and also he mostly have performed on other people writing, and here these comedians are writing their own jokes, and also I don't find johny that funny, Johny walker was a really good comedian, and just by stealing his name he doesn't become a good comedian 🀒
anyhow, he seems very inscure I think they should try having someone better, maybe jaspal bhatti is a big star on live stage, where he does write his own scripts and performs in front of live viewers, but who knows, who can feel inscure where πŸ˜• 😳

Originally posted by maha786

I think u r rite.I dint feel either that the jokes were old.Jonhy himself repeats the same old joke and actually no one laughs at his stand up comedy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree with u, his stand up act at the finale episode of gr8 indian laughter challenge-1 was so boring that i dozed off πŸ˜†

natalie.

ya he uses old jokes that no laughs on it very much shake πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 😳 el is better then jonyy at leasts he dont use old jokes 😳 shakeel is a great comedian πŸ˜›

Originally posted by inocentmarry

ya he uses old jokes that no laughs on it very much shake πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 😳 el is better then jonyy at leasts he dont use old jokes 😳 shakeel is a great comedian πŸ˜›

agree.

natalie.

the may be old.... 😳
but it always make us laugh when shakeel deliver's it.
even johny laugh at them uncontrollably   πŸ˜›
shakeel always make us laugh either he's using old jokes or new one..
πŸ‘
I agree with the authour as well...I foudn it funny and for me bottom line is that it should make me laugh

shakell is too good.. i mean no 1 is better then him..he shudnt be out,.. if those were old jokes.. i ddnt know it... i think we all expected him to be the winner of this show.. well i did...bt i stand for ali now..

Originally posted by maha786

I agree 100% even in movies his scripted jokes are third class and not funny at all😑 his mimcary is even not perfect🀒