Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MalvikaRB thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@-YaRa-Forever

I tried so much to get this information on internet, but failed..
THANKS A TON!
That was very very helpful..

Wow! Thatz great.. I loved Tia & Ranveer as a couple & back then always prayed for their togetherness.. So I am extremely happy to hear they end up being together..
Ashi & Yuvi, Sonia & Sumeet also make amazing couples.. Love their charactersโค๏ธ

I thought MP's guardian was her own dad..

Was there even season 2....?!?! On which channel?
I missed it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't remember who Nikhil is.. Was he cruel? Can u plz give me some description about his character or his real name?

I somewhat Remember Nakul being a Black Gang member & then exposing it.. Nakul was a funny character๐Ÿ˜†

I know Black Gang hated scholarship students.. But, what were their secrets? What did the Black Gang's Secret Box contain?

Btw, I am sure u watch PKYEK.. Arjun aka Siddhant Karnick has got an excellent role in that show..
He is so charming & witty.. Even in real lifeโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Latty & Shyla were so irritating & they always poked their nose in other's life๐Ÿ˜ก

And, what about Pri, Meher, Sid & Nakul by the end? Did they find anyone for themselves?

& did Ranveer realize Sumeet Ahuja wasn't responsible for his dad's death?? & how?

I know these are too many questions!! Sorry..

Thank you for the link..
Do you have both season 1 & 2?

Loveโค๏ธ,
Malvika

Edited by MalvikaRB - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...well since you a TR fan...you will love season 2 quite a lot! ๐Ÿ˜› I am not done with uploading remix...infact I just started season 2 few episodes back...so yaaa!! But TR were together like almost whole of season 2...infact they just kept on breaking up and patching up! ๐Ÿ˜› They even went to island and stuff! So you might like season 2! 

Yes...MP's guadian was her own father!๐Ÿ˜ณ And nikhil...do you remember Ira who used to date ranveer? Well nikhil was the guy who was ira's ex-boyfriend! I don't have his pic...but here you can see this scene...the person who has tied Ashi up is Nikhil:

I don't actually watch PKYEK ๐Ÿ˜› Sometimes...maybe... just to see priya...but otherwise nopes! I hate that show! ๐Ÿ˜›

And like I said about my channel...it has all of season 1...and I am uploading season 2 currently at my own pace!๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: I am nitz, btw!๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to RF!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

--Edited--

The blackgang's box just had the secrets of their past records, their history and the name of the members who are and were part of blackgang! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
MalvikaRB thumbnail
And, what about Pri, Meher, Sid & Nakul by the end? Did they find anyone for themselves?

& did Ranveer realize Sumeet Ahuja wasn't responsible for his dad's death?? & how?

I know these are too many questions!! Sorry..

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
The actor who played Nakul, Habib, had an accident and so he left the show...noone replaced him! ๐Ÿ˜Š Pri was still in love with her chocolates by the end of the show...and Meher-Sid are the couple by the end of the show!๐Ÿ˜ณ Meher gets replaced in season 2 though! ๐Ÿ˜”

And Ranveer...well Arjun tells Tia about Ranveer's intentions and plans...so she confronts Sumeet...Tia learns that it was just an accident and it was actually Puneet who was handling the project! She tells Ranveer all about it...and that is how he learns about it! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
MalvikaRB thumbnail

I am sure I will love season 2 then.. Wil watch both season 1 & 2 on your channel & youtube..

I remember Ira & after seeing the link that you sent, I am able to recollect Nikhil..

You remember so much.. I am recalling many episodes after reading your answers.. I had completely forgotten them๐Ÿ˜”

Thanks a lot, Nitz ๐Ÿค—

Cya๐Ÿ˜Š
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Well Remix just recently played in United States...and we have videos of all remix episodes now! That is how I remember so much!๐Ÿ˜ณ And now so do you...you can just catch up all the episodes on youtube/my channel!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You very welcome Malvika!๐Ÿค— Its awesome to meet another remix fan!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
MalvikaRB thumbnail

@-YaRa-Forever

Your channel is AWESOME!

I am sure it required loads of hard work, but love towards REMIX makes it easy..
Your passion is worth appreciating.. Also, other fans who have helped you deserve applauds for their efforts..
& all episodes under a channel makes it real easy for viewers..
It makes REMIX immortal..

Ashi,Yuvi, Tia, Ranveer etc must watch this..

Excellent job!
Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
coolpreeti thumbnail

1) As far as I remember Nakul was a kaamwalibai's son. . His mother was a maid at Sid's house. . Then how can he be a Black gang member if his mom is a maid?? Black Gang contained only rich people!!

2) Why does Mariapriya's dad hide himself & put her in orphanage? Was she an illegal daughter of his?

3) Why was Varun's elder brother who was a Black Gang member killed?

4) Why did Tia have only an empty photo frame of her mother? Why did her dad hide from Tia about her mother? & he never spoke about her mother. . What was the mystery element about Tia's mother?
Edited by coolpreeti - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
@ coolpreeti:

Nakul's mother was not kaamwalibai...she was a nanny in the early days but than nakul's father's business begin doing good and so they were rich by the time nakul was in Maurya! Nakul wasn't a scholarship student!

Yes...it was MP's father who put her in orphanage...she was his illegitimate child but MP's step-mom was nice...when she learned that her husband had another daughter, she called him to NYC!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Varun's brother was not killed...he was taking drugs and one day when they went to beach...he was high on drugs...and so when varun was drowning, he drowned himself, while saving varun! (Varun's brother's friends saved varun's life...and they didn't even realize that varun's bother drowned until he did)

They never revealed the mystery of Tia's mom in the show!
patelmeet1490 thumbnail
hey guys.... Can anyone please upload May and june episodes of season 2.... all links are dead plz.....