Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi im new here and im sorry if i have broken any rules but i was just wondering y my post got locked? its called Remix sequel in the making. thank you in advance!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@becoz smeon already posted that article before u
KaShfan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

@becoz smeon already posted that article before u

the article came out today and i had checked before i posted it, there was none, thats y im wondering. unless i failed to find it, but if it was that case, i wud have understoood.

Originally posted by: KaShfan7

the article came out today and i had checked before i posted it, there was none, thats y im wondering. unless i failed to find it, but if it was that case, i wud have understoood.

this topic was posted before ur topic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1508273

and somebody posted the article u posted in this topic itself on page 2 so the mods wld have thought it best to have only one topic for this one Even this topic should hav bene locked by now considering that all these rticles r nothing more than rumors
KaShfan7 thumbnail

this topic was posted before ur topic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1508273

and somebody posted the article u posted in this topic itself on page 2 so the mods wld have thought it best to have only one topic for this one Even this topic should hav bene locked by now considering that all these rticles r nothing more than rumors

i know i probably sound stubborn right now, but i checked the article before posting the article i posted and they are 2 different ones. the other one is from tellychakkar and the one i posted is from star one. thats y im wondering.
geee thats what m telling u uaar the star one article too was posted by someone in this same tellychakker article topic and so there was no point of having two threads of almost same articles we could have discussed both of them in one topic itself so that all our views and opinions r collected at one place only easy for us too and for mods too Nothing else!
eekssssssssss guys i just realize i dnt have even a single rmeix audio on my pcccccccccccccccc😲

mekko dl links chahiye of all songssssssssssss specially specially title mast mast love stationnnnnnnnnn sabse pahle pljjjjjjjjjjjj in teneo main bhi title i badly want lie RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
KaShfan7 thumbnail

geee thats what m telling u uaar the star one article too was posted by someone in this same tellychakker article topic and so there was no point of having two threads of almost same articles we could have discussed both of them in one topic itself so that all our views and opinions r collected at one place only easy for us too and for mods too Nothing else!

oh im sorry, i didnt bother to look at the other pages! i just thought that there was only that one article and not another one posted in the thread! i agree with the rest and am sorry for being such a pain in the butt!
MalvikaRB thumbnail
Unfortunately, I could not watch last few episodes of REMIX..

Please tell me what was the ending of the show..
Were Tia & Ranveer, Ashi & Yuvi, Vrinda & Aman, Mariapriya & Varun etc united?

What happened between Sonia Ray & Sumeet Ahuja? Did they make peace?

Wat happened to the Black gang in the end? Who were the members? Any known character?

What about Prefect Arjun, new student Shyla & Latika?

Is there any repeat telecast of the old episodes on television?
If yes, please let me know on which channel, day & timings..

Hope anyone knows the answers
Edited by MalvikaRB - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Malvika:

Tia-Ranveer, Ashi-Yuvi, and Sonia-Sumeet are together by the end of the show! 
Vrinda and Aman are together, but Aman goes to Ludhiana by the end of season 1. Same with MP-Varun...they are together but MP goes to USA to her guardians.

Blackgang was revealed in season 1 itself...in mid season 1...well nikhil was the main member...but even nakul was part of it! Nakul was junior monitor but Nakul was also the one who exposed blackgang. He did not want to be part of it once he realized that blackgang were dangerous but they would not let him go!! So he exposed them...and realized his mistake and was accepted by the remix gang again! 🤗

Arjun...well they did not reveal much about him...don't know why but he has a fight with ranveer and he loses...and jumbo expels him from Maurya!
Latty and Shyla are together in season 2...planning and plotting against remix members but by the end of the show, Latty shudrofies and supports the remix members while shyla doesn't...and well that's about it...she is bad throughout! 😛

Remix is not currently re-airing on any show but you can watch remix on my channel...here is the link to it:

The 1st episode is at the bottom!! 😊 Or what you can do is go to youtube and type "remix starone episode 1"
then "remix starone episode 2"...and so on so forth! 😊

I hope that helped! 😃

Love,
Nitz
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago