Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guyz,i am new to this forum but not to remix,i just love the show,i have tried to find the episode videos of remix but atlast i found them here,i have just started seeing it again from the first epi but some parts like part 3 onwards on the links are not working,anyone incharge could u plz plz upgrade the links or post new ones.plz,thanks,plz pm me if u do so,though i wil also be checking this forum.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey aanchal! This is nitz.
I know many of the links have expired and well i've lost some of my videos but I am sure that first 6 episodes are working because I just downloaded them few days back! And even episodes from episode 21 to 40...all of them are working...and I think most of the episodes till 21 should be working...although i am not really sure!

The ones that aren't really working are from episodes 44 onwards...*sigh*

But neways...I can't really help you with all the episodes as of now...but why don't you watch remix on youtube?๐Ÿ˜ณ Its uploaded there๐Ÿ˜ณ

Go to my channel:

www.youtube.com/YaRarulz

and you will find all the episodes till episode 180...have to upload further! ๐Ÿ˜†
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Hey aanchal! This is nitz.

I know many of the links have expired and well i've lost some of my videos but I am sure that first 6 episodes are working because I just downloaded them few days back! And even episodes from episode 21 to 40...all of them are working...and I think most of the episodes till 21 should be working...although i am not really sure!

The ones that aren't really working are from episodes 44 onwards...*sigh*

But neways...I can't really help you with all the episodes as of now...but why don't you watch remix on youtube?๐Ÿ˜ณ Its uploaded there๐Ÿ˜ณ

Go to my channel:

www.youtube.com/YaRarulz

and you will find all the episodes till episode 180...have to upload further! ๐Ÿ˜†

hey thanks.
Chait-Jenn-4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is Sid's and Mehre's real name.
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

sid's is gaurav gupta and meher's is anu sinha

where can i watch remix 2004 - 2006 from season someone help me plzzEdited by Chait-Jenn-4eva - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chait-Jenn-4eva

where can i watch remix 2006 from season someone help me plzz

Well remix 2006 is season 1...same as the one that is re-airing currently here in US...and so bhamita di is uploading them every mon-thurs..so keep your eyes on sticky topic!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
has mehre's charcater been changed is anu sinha plyaing mehre's role. in today episode wit ashi and vrinda there was this new girl is that mehre.
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can i plz get the entire story of remix in short?

i want to know what all happened in this story without wanting to read sooooo much

and where are the written episodes from first episode here?

plz pm me if u reply.....
have a querie is Gaurav Gupta an actor