Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
good job sis, its better than mine, infact MUCH better, and u have more people reading it, good luck sweetheart, I'M JEALOUS! πŸ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaans4ever

good job sis, its better than mine, infact MUCH better, and u have more people reading it, good luck sweetheart, I'M JEALOUS! πŸ˜†

Hey u can't be jealous of friendsπŸ˜†

Edited by JK_Grewal5 - 18 years ago
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Thanx Guys, I will cont soon.... πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: armaans4ever

How sweet thanks! ur fan fictions are awesome too...! this is nothing compared to the KYPH one... and once again..."thanks 4 killing my bro. prithivi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

How sweet thanks! ur fan fictions are awesome too...! this is nothing compared to the KYPH one... and once again..."thanks 4 killing my bro. prithivi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He's dead??!!....Omigosh!!...how behind am I??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I'm gonna go and read some more of it now Neha...man I must be way behind!!!....g2g!!!  And your fan-fic Pyaar is rocking!!!  We just need to get more ppl to read it...I think we can do that...just recommend your KYPH fan-fic readers to come over here and read this one...simple...and just cut and paste the link to your Pyaar fan-fic!!!  And of course Mallika your fan-fic's awesome as well!!  I love reading both of them...you both write differently yet beautifully!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘  Keep it up!!!
shagun_luvs_? thumbnail
continue yaar, i'm still waiting.😊

Originally posted by: Aabha

He's dead??!!....Omigosh!!...how behind am I??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I'm gonna go and read some more of it now Neha...man I must be way behind!!!....g2g!!!  And your fan-fic Pyaar is rocking!!!  We just need to get more ppl to read it...I think we can do that...just recommend your KYPH fan-fic readers to come over here and read this one...simple...and just cut and paste the link to your Pyaar fan-fic!!!  And of course Mallika your fan-fic's awesome as well!!  I love reading both of them...you both write differently yet beautifully!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘  Keep it up!!!

Its In Her Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi Fan Fiction! 😭 She Killed Prithivi... Lolz..yea thats true... thanks a lot..and yea i am sure that we can get more ppl to read her and my fan fictions πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: shagun_luvs_?

continue yaar, i'm still waiting.😊

Sorry, i was at my cousins the whole day..i will cont tomm..thanks 4 reading πŸ˜›

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
lol that ws really good plz continue
cutelovelygirl thumbnail

Hey , Its really nice , I liked the colour of the lens used by jassi (honey-hazel) because My hubby has got the same colured eyes

Pls continue