Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beero thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
All nutheads. what is so nice abour Shah rukh and Kajol. don't overrate them
Thanx 4 sharing... it's always gr8 to see what other members of the industry think of something such as this... yea SRK + Kajol are truly a wonderful (this word is not big enough) jodi... and their relationship off screen is kamaal as well... πŸ˜ƒ
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting Comments from so many stars...its so touching n nice...thnks
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
srk kajol r the bestest jodi of bollywood πŸ‘ πŸ‘
enjoyed reading all the comments πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
tfs πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I LOve GauRI's comments.......SHe is great......
Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww!!!!!!!! how sweet ov themmm....no doubt SRAK KAJOL iz the best jodi in the whole wide world....they r just awesome...n their chemistry toh bas uffffffff...i luv them both to death
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the article! i think SRK shares better chemistry with rani than anyone else. even in KKHH, i think SRK looked better with rani than kajol but i guess majority of the people like SRK & kajol together.πŸ˜‰

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qazplm

Vishal Bhardawaj (Director of Maqbool and Omkara)If Shakespeare were alive today, then he would have changed the names Romeo and Juliet to Shahrukh and Kajol.

thats soo true . shahrukh and kajol are our romeo and juliet, i love both of them and it soo nice to read great commants on shahrukh and kajol 😳 hope they contunie to rock like that for ever inshalla 😳
Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with Kjo's comment.. i am too biased about SRK_Kajol.. their pairing is divine for me.. so for me they will always be the best .. no matter wot film they do or how bad the film is.. πŸ˜ƒ
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Truly SRK and Kajol are really special on another level. Many would say that Rakhee and Big B or Dharmendra and Hema are the real divine jodis, but their pairings are tainted based on the mere fact they had affairs while being married to other people. Kajol and SRK proved all you need is good friendship and they are really like such good family friends no need the hankey pankey ofscreen to create magic onscreen, shows how truly professional they are and what great actors they are. πŸ‘