Posted: 16 years ago
Preity Zinta: (Manish malhotra opening)

People say Shahrukh and Kajol have amazing chemistry onscreen. But I think their real chemistry is when she's at his house and they're laughing at some joke. Now, that is chemistry!

Aamir khan
Shahrukh is protective of Kajol. I make sure I am very nice to her when he is around.

Manish Malhotra
You should see Shahrukh when he is around Kajol, he's adorable.

Gauri Khan
Whenever Kajol comes over, Aryan and Shahrukh get very excited. It is funny watching him trying to get her attention.

Malaika Arora Khan

SRK and kads could put rama and Sita to shame.

Emraan Hashmi
Love to me is not kissing. love is Kajol and Shahrukh Khan.

Hrithik Roshan
Kajol is adorable with Shahrukh!

Sridevi kapoor
Kajol and Shahrukh khan are the epitome of onscreen love and chemistry.

Salman Khan
The rain scene between shahrukh and Kajol from KKHH is so sensual that it leaves you panting for more.

Neha Dhupia

SRK and Kajol should just get married.

Abhishek Bachan

When i first saw DDLJ, I was sure that Shahrukh and Kajol were married because they had such intense chemistry.

Vishal Bhardawaj (Director of Maqbool and Omkara)

If Shakespeare were alive today, then he would have changed the names Romeo and Juliet to Shahrukh and Kajol.

Anil Kapoor
Shahrukh and Kajol must have been Raj and Simran in their previous janam (life).

Arjun Rampal
Shahrukh and Preity are nice, Sharukh and Rani are sweet, but Shahrukh and Kajol are sexy!

Kareena kapoor
I love Shahrukh and Kajol.

Ajay Devgan

To have chemistry, you must be very close to each other like Kajol and Shahrukh

I don't have any problem with Kajol's chemistry with Shahrukh. In fact, i think they are a nice couple.

Gauri Khan

I am a fan of Shahrukh and Kajol's chemistry.

Dillip Kumar talks about his love for Begum Saira:

"I feel I am Shah Rukh and Saira is Kajol, we're so much in love today despite spending more than four decades with each other."

Rani Mukerji:

When real life romance actors work together, there is always discomfort as a lot of personal things crop up. But two friends can work wonders when acting, like in the case of Shah Rukh and Kajol.

Konkona sen Sharma:

I like Irrfan, Boman Irani. I think Saif is good looking. He is a good actor too; he is very funny. I love Kajol and Rani. I love ShahRukh Khan and Kajol.

Mumtaz:

The only other pair with a good success ratio is ShahRukh Khan and Kajol who have given very good films together.

Waheeda Rahman:

Waheeda finds Kajol and ShahRukh Khan's duet from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Suraj Hua Maddham very romantic. "It is a beautiful expression of love. Very well written, not at all vulgar and yet sensual."

Preity Zinta:

I have said repeatedly that Rani and I are not the best of friends. But yes, we have given hit films together. Rani is a very sensible and a very talented actress. I love having her as my co-star. I always tell her that our jodi is something like ShahRukh Khan and Kajol. But personally, we are like chalk and cheese, not the best of friends.

Raakhee:

I vibe very well with Amit. I guess we share a chemistry, like Kajol and ShahRukh Khan.

Farah Khan:

Suraj Hua Madham is a man-woman romance; not a girl-boy fascination.

Viml Patel, Femina

Kajol And ShahRukh Khan Remain The Hottest Screen Lovers.

Karan johar:

"Asking me that question is like asking whether I love my mom more than someone else" he smiles . I love Shahrukh and Kajol as pair the most ever. Nothing can compare to the magic of Shahrukh and Kajol . And I'm sure even the Fanaa unit will not take offence to that. Because I made Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and K3G with them . Avtually I am the wrong person to ask this. I can't be objective about them. To me Shahrukh and Kajol are Shahrukh and Kajol. Come on, they are Shahrukh and Kajol!"

Priyanka Chpra:

"...I also love ShahRukh Khan and Kajol. They obviously believe so much in what I too think -- that is, they are not interested in just going on the sets and finishing their shots, but in living the roles and breathing life into the characters. They make the characters seem very real and yet infuse them with magic. I guess it's about loving one's work, which is what I admire and try and emulate about them. "

Aftab Shivdasani:

"Silsila, of course…Because of the incredible chemistry between the principal characters….DDLJ because of the magical chemistry between ShahRukh Khan and Kajol and the director's sensitivity in capturing that chemistry

Preity Zinta:
Even if Shahrukh and Kajol are in the opposite sides of the room facing away from each other, it is chemistry!

John Abraham:
Kajol, she's really cute, especially with Shahrukh.

Karan johar:
Shahrukh and Kajol are quite the couple onscreen!

Uday chopra:
I like SRK and Kajol. They have awesome chemistry.

Anupama Chopra:
Though Shah Rukh and Kajol had done Karan Arjun before, DDLJ established this famous jodi.
Aww.. they are the bestest couple.. such a nice comments by everyone above... it's 200% true.. srk-kajol rock.. can't wait for them to come together again 😳 Edited by mona21 - 16 years ago
i loved Amir's comment.. he is so silly 😆 😆 😆
😳 No one can beat SRK and Kajol as a couple...they just rock togethr 👏 ...cant wait to see them together noww 😉
i just loved
it specially what Emraan Hashmi said
"Love to me is not kissing. love is Kajol and Shahrukh Khan.
i just love him
😆 great 😊
I love what Karan said about SRK and Kajol at the first

comments about SRK and Kajol was the best and i like Amir

also very funny n somewhat true 👏
no doubt SRK-Kajol jodi is da best jodi ever
omg that is so cute of everyone
and esp aamir lol he has to behave when srk is around kajol and i m so happy to see gauri and ajay to comment and be so sweet abt it
i love them both immensely and next janam raj and simran shud get married 😳
yea not bad but he also looks so cute w/ Preity Zinta.
Aww, cute article. Enjoyed reading their comments... love their jodi as well! 😳