Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys.. guess what!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ive just watched GAURAV'S another interview on "dhanno bole to" . although it was a very casual interview & short too...but our dear hero was looking as usual ravishing...itna pyaara ki..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i again fell in love with him...😳
scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: superbike

Why is private life disclosed in public?

arey teena dear.. two days back.. tum hi to usey karib se jaanna chahti thi.. ab jaan lo..πŸ˜†

but as far u've said abt private life.... i too feel it disgusting & morally degrading to reduce anybody's personal life to 12 points times roman...but that is bad if someone's personal life is brought in light without or against his consent...
but here the case is different... gaurav has disclosed these things intentionally , so no issues...

superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

arey teena dear.. two days back.. tum hi to usey karib se jaanna chahti thi.. ab jaan lo..πŸ˜†

but here the case is different... gaurav has disclosed these things intentionally , so no issues...

πŸ˜†... well Shweta... I never intended to know him this closely.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Your last statement is my question... Why does he need to disclose such private things in public?

Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I am not a Gaurav fan, but I a huge fan of Rajeev, and LRL...

( I am not a rajiv fan,but I am a HUUUUGE fan of Gaurav,and sirf GauravπŸ˜‰,and this club is dedicated to Gaurav , so obviously we will praise Gaurav not rajiv.. simple  πŸ˜ƒ)

I just came across one post here, which I think it's necessery to comment about....

Rajeev is the only actor who took a brave decision by leaving Balajii's camp, and I am proud of him by not doing a saas bahu serials, and he is the true sheer.... If u all don't like Rajeev or any of the other cadets, so stop watching LRL.(fikar not Mr Farislove ,we have never ever watched LRL,infact we were not even aware of its existanceπŸ˜•,we will watch it only when our shero will make his entry in lrlπŸ˜‰ ) No one forced u to watch it (Farislove ji, kya karein b'coz of Gavrau we are forced to watch LRLπŸ˜‰, kyunke we know  the show will rock ,coz of him πŸ˜ƒ).... Rajeev has already more than enought fans {to agar mein  kallam kalli uski critic hoon to iss mien ghussa karne ki kya baat haiπŸ˜• ( kallam kalli =sirf aik )}, and his fan club is more than 8 fan clubs in IF(aap ko bahut bahut mubarak ho ), and this is only the 2nd fan club of Gaurav(Faris ji this is so unfair na πŸ˜•? aap ke 8 clubs hain , aur hum ghareebon ke sirf 2 πŸ˜‰?..aur aap yahaan bhi hum pe restrictions laga rahe hain 😭..akhir  hum bechare jayein to kahaan jayeinπŸ˜­πŸ˜‰? ).... I don't anything against Gaurav(oh really ??)... But plz don't be rude to the other actors, coz all of them are doing good job in LRL....( i totally agree ke we should'nt be rude to actors..but unfortunately rajiv fans have also been rude to a certain actor called gurpreet singh πŸ˜­..becharay ko kya kuch nahi kehte rajiv fansπŸ˜‰..wooden,dummy,gurry aur najane kitne naam diye hain gurpreet ko rajiv fans neπŸ˜† hai na πŸ˜‰.. to agar hum ne aik chota sa nikka sa naam de diya to konsi kayamat aa gayi πŸ˜‰... btw ye ekta wali kayamat nahi hai πŸ˜†)
Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gktrina

u know what . i dont know u  and very sure i  never met u but one thing is sure that u r  blind..anyways i am sorry for u dear.

u know what ..  i don't know u and shukar hai  i never met u but one thing is sure ke if i'm blind then u r blind too, aur aap ho akal ke andhayπŸ˜•πŸ˜† ..anyways don't  feel sorry for me dear ,..sorry di lod twano zyada hai ,kyunke tussi akal de annay jo  ho πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..(lod=zaroorat...annay=blind )

Edited by jojo_100 - 17 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

hi everyone,

I m not a Gaurav fan but like him ... He is enetering in LRL so thought ke uska fan club dekh loon ..socha ke shayad baad mein join bhi karna pad jaaye ( thats depend on his role ...pehle dekhna padega na ke kaisa hai... πŸ˜ƒ)(oho Rajiv ki heer ji , kaisa hai ka kya matlabπŸ˜‰? apne uski pic nahi dekhien 😳) but after reading some comments on Rajeev and other LRL stars i couldnt stop myself to comment

Sorry if i hurt anyone , but one thing i want to make clear its not against gaurav and anyone else(anyone ?..matlab jojoπŸ˜‰ )

that is very bad jojo, my tolrance power is not that strong that can tolrate that type of comments( Heer ji , what about my tolerance power πŸ˜•? hain ..aik saath teen teen rajiv fans ne mujhe nanni-si-jaan pe attack kiya hai😭.,what shall i do..array baba!! koi mujhe inn rajiv fans se bachao πŸ˜‰ )..... I dont know u guys watch LRL or not but i'll say before watching anything u shouldnt make that type of comments.

sorry to make that type of comment on Gaurav woh bhi uske FC mein(Rajiv ki heer ji , this is na-insafi πŸ˜•? this fanclub is like our home , and we have every right to say what we feel like in our own home..,no body has the right to come and tell us how to behave in our own home😑..even if we say stuff against other actors ,its perfectly all right ..kyunke all the members are here to discuss or rather praise only one person and that is the one and only ''saada  sher'' Gavrau  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ..baqi actors jayien bhad mein..humko unki koi parwa nahi πŸ˜†...

i have visited different fanclubs .. for example amitabh fanclub is so full of hatred against shahrukh, and shahrukh club is full of hatred against amitabh🀒...but that does not give the right to amitabh fans to go to shahrukh club and complain ''oye aap log amitabh ko bura bhala kahna band kar do ''.. i hope u got my point πŸ˜‰ )  ........but kya karoon I m also Rajeev fan na and Vikas , Arjun fan too ( cadets of LRL)............. so i hope u ppl will understand my feelings.(what about our feelingsπŸ˜•?..aap to hamari zaban hamaray hi ghar mein band kar rahi hain😭 )....... 😳Rajeev ki baat to baad mein karenge but pehle Gaurav ko Arjun, Vikas , Kunal and Harshad jaise actors ka bhi saamna karna padega so.(ay te gal ee koi naye HeeriyeπŸ˜† ? , aisa samna karay ga ,ke wo sab uske saamne aanay se ghabrayein gayπŸ˜‰..waise SBS ke vdo mein ye sab Gavrau ke samne bache-bachongray lag rahe thay πŸ˜† ) .... pehle to dekhna yeh hai ke woh apni presence ko kitna feel karwa pata hai ....inn sabhi actors including Rajeev ke saamne.(Rajiv ke heer ji , wo apni presence  itni feel karwai ga ,itni feel kawai ga ,ke ap apna naam change karke Gavrau ki heer rakh lein gi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  sachchi 😳)

for all of LRLians our captain and all the cadets ( all the LRL actors ) are Sher ( atleast they dont dance on saas-bahu's ishaare like Ekta's actorπŸ˜†)( ye kya..ap hamara title to na churain na 😭? ..sher sirf gavrau ji ka title hai ,haanπŸ˜‰ ..aur waise bhi ye title rajiv pe achcha nahi lagta πŸ˜†)LRL mein ek se badh kar ek sher hain and ab aapka sher bhi wahan jaa raha hai, LRL main Choochon ke liye jagah nahin hai.... baaki to uski acting and role dekh ke hi pata chalega, but as its LRL so I hope accha hi hoga

before LRL we all Rajeev fan also thought that we cant become fan of any other actor in LRL but we were wrong, they all r so good that we even miss the Villains of LRL ,

so I hope u guys will also start to like them(sorry Heer ji ,ye to zara mushkil hai ,balke impossible hai πŸ˜‰ ) and we all LRLians will like Gaurav and join this fan clubπŸ˜ƒ ( haan ye zaroor hoga, InshaAllah)

so i hope I will see u guys in LRL forum soonπŸ˜ƒ

(ye kya pehle khob danta,ab aap invite kar rahi hain πŸ˜•πŸ˜­..waise mujhe lagta hai ke meray liye to ab LRL forum pe 'NO ENTRY'' ka board laga hoga πŸ˜†... )

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

First of all, I am not a mr, I am a miss....

Secondly, if u don't like Rajeev, so plz stop talking about him, that is it....

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

annie7 thumbnail
hi! miss farislove1 just a reminder point wase would b clear.
1- this is our fan club, v can say or do as v like n u can do the same in yr clubs 😊
2- v r fans n they r public figures they always cant b loved by all... right whynot? πŸ˜‰
3-and last but not the least- rajiv got his poularity because of ekta so one should not talk bad about some1 who has been a big hand in yr sucess( mind u i m not saying that ekta has given him everytthing)BUT our gaurav has achieved what he has today all on his own he dint need a balaji or n ekta .......... he has never done a saas bahu in the first place to leave it........

to cut it short LIVE N LET LIVE v r like this only!

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

but as far u've said abt private life.... i too feel it disgusting & morally degrading to reduce anybody's personal life to 12 points times roman...but that is bad if someone's personal life is brought in light without or against his consent...

Shweta, iss baar tumne Teena ko achche se pakada hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haan Teena, if Gaurav were to come on Rendezvous and say the same things, toh? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shweta, i really liked the way you phrased that ' reduced to 12 points times roman' 😊

Originally posted by: annie7

2- v r fans n they r public figures they always cant b loved by all... right whynot? πŸ˜‰

to cut it short LIVE N LET LIVE v r like this only!

Well Annie i do agree that the whole world cannot love Gaurav.... unfortunately πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But i also think that to defend Gaurav we do not need to attack anyone else... we're Gaurav's fans... we'll go on oohing and aahing over him, not refer to other actors... as you yourself said 'live and let live'. πŸ˜ƒ