Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: superbike

Article: Gaurav is the new twist in LRL

We will now get to see him in Left Right Left. He plays Abhimanyu Raj Chauhan, a batch mate of Rajveer and Naveen. He comes to the academy on a vacation for six months to form a music band. That probably justifies his long locks in the soap. But the band isn't his sole interest, his real motive is something else. He will now make life hell for Rajveer.

oh god..what is this ???😕

abhi hum gaurav aur rajiv ke fans ladai kar rahe they aur ab gaurav aur rajveer khud ladai kiya karenge...😕
scorpiongal thumbnail
    Hot Favorites: Narayani Shastri  

Pasand Apni Apni is a weekly rapid fire column where you can find out some unique favorites about some of the most popular Television Stars.

From her negative role of Tashu in Kkusum to her double roles in Piya Ka Ghar, this lady has proved her versitality through experimenting with different genres on Indian Television. Recently we saw her daring attitude in Nach Baliye 2 with her partner Gaurav Chopra as both created a bang with their tremendous performances.

We put Narayani Shastri on the hot seat today to find out her favorites in this week's Pasand Apni Apni!

Favorite Alphabet Letter: A

Favorite Nail Polish Color: Natural

Favorite accessory: Diamond studded earring

Favorite Movie Dialogue: Tumara Naam Kya hai basanti (yeh to humey dhanno se poochna padega)😆

Favorite Word:Awesome

Favorite Insect: Ant, Butterfly ( tabhi aapko itne darawane darawane sapne aate hein)😆

Favorite Perfume: Isse Miyake and Dune

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: I dont like icecreams at all..

Favorite Make Up Brand: Mac

Favorite Chocolate: I dont eat chocolates.

Now Narayani has quite exceptional taste doesn't she - ants, butterflies and Basanti. Where else can you find such unique combinations? (sach kaha )😆

Edited by scorpiongal - 17 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail
strange...she is the first lady i've found who like insects but not ice creams & chocolates...😕

i too m not fond of icecreams but chocolates....uhhh....i just can't get enough of them..😛
superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

strange...she is the first lady i've found who like insects but not ice creams & chocolates...😕

i too m not fond of icecreams but chocolates....uhhh....i just can't get enough of them..😛

Shweta... I am surpised how Nayayani's favorite choices ended without any mention of potato..😛....Do you know she is the biggest fan of potato....😃

Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
Jia thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
OK friends, enough bashing of other actors. IF's rules DO NOT allow bashing of any form. If we find any member of this FC fails to follow this rule and continue bashing after this note, your warning level will be raised w/o prior warning.

Second, this FC is for Gaurav, NOT Rajeev, so please do NOT drag him into your discussions. You may discuss stuff about Gaurav, you may NOT discuss Rajeev and you may certainly not bash that actor and call him names.

Any member that fails to take this warning seriously, and not follow it, shall be warned. So please ensure that you do abide by the rules!!

Thanks,
CFC Dev Team

gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok sweet we will follow the rules.. 😊
scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: superbike

Shweta... I am surpised how Nayayani's favorite choices ended without any mention of potato..😛....Do you know she is the biggest fan of potato....😃

teena ..shayad kisi ne unse unka fav. vegetable nahin poocha hoga..😆
superbike thumbnail
Friday, May 04, 2007

Why some men frown at their career-minded wives

Narayani Shastri's boyfriend and successful TV actor Gaurav Chopra says each couple should decide its own dos and don'ts and priorities. "If a man asks his wife to give up her career against her wishes then it's definitely a regressive thought process. But if it's a mutual decision that suits the couple and is in the interest of the family then it makes good sense," says Gaurav who feels that today most men are progressive enough to encourage their wives to have a successful career. "Successful marriages are a result of a good understanding and adjustment between couples rather than clash of egos," adds Gaurav. "If you can manage both home and career then there shouldn't be any problem."

gulrani thumbnail
thanks Teena and Shweta for sharing these three recent articles ... 😊

"Why some men frown at their career-minded wiwes"...I fully agree with Gaurav with his view on successful marriages ... 😳

" Hot favorites -Narayani Shastri-"    Immi you ll enjoy this article... 😊

" Article: Gaurav is the new twist in lrl"...I have full faith in Gaurav and he will surprise everybody with his usual powerful pack performance...after a break of four months ,looking forward to watch him on screen ... Best of luck Gaurav... 😊
IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail

hers the pic that went with narayani's article.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=611533
Edited by IMILWAAKAOO - 17 years ago