Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!!

Posted: 17 years ago

The man women drool over

The bad guy who makes every good girl go weak in the knees

The 'Sexy Sam' from Aisa Des Hai Mera, who turned strong critics into admirers and fans

Those eyes can burn you... even his tenderness can ignite fires  aur ek baar uski awaaz sun lo, bas phir toh ye aalam hai  ki woh bole, tum suno aur yug beet jaaye

We love both Samay and Gaurav and sometimes forget that they're two different entities, one fictional, one phenomenal.

Welcome to the world of Samay lovers, the world of Gaurav lovers.

Welcome to the Gaurav Chopra fan club.

If you see women around you fainting or going into raptures... join the queue πŸ˜‰

So friends, if you wanna join this club, reply to this post and i will add your name to the member's list...

Friends, let's share his pictures and whatever you know about this actor...

Gaurav's Birthday interview link:

https://podcast.india-forums.com/gaurav_chopra12042007.mp3

Gaurav's Birthday Post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/582524

Gaurav's interview date announced:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/590051

Members as of now:

Maha21
yasemin
shahnaz12
sp87
kajal_aarav
angads_jaan
candyfloss
BanjonSharib_fan
sim_indian
mahira_90
ladoo645
lil_desi_goddess
gulrani
FORAM123
cancersadaf
whynot
Belle1989
coolbuddy
jojo_100
Neelu.RoX
navreet143
KC294
sahana19
shweetdreamz
missmalik
Barbie3143
gr8_mms
swtsadia
wagma
pudu
blind horizon
ayeshag
nitz111
bubblezz
monishka
khanrocks
sonia khan
viddi
coxy_nn
nada
vishucool
mystify
anna t
shivgauri
IMILWAAKAOO
shar_ni

Hania baweja
srkthebest
goodkashish
KripAngad-Kyph
annie7
superbike
scorpion gal
spian
Mrs. Salman Khan
luv_Huda aka Natalie
vinnu-gaurav
Edited by whynot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ₯³
Here's to the second edition of a simply sensational star and his equally sensational fans πŸ˜ƒ
In a complete bankcruptcy of imagination, i simply pasted the original write up here again. But all fans of Gaurav, here's your chance...
In the first few pages of this new fan club, you can all do individual write ups on him... I'm sure you'll all do more than justice to him 😊
So what are you waiting for? Get cracking and inaugurate the new fan club.
After all, jaldi se 150 pages bharne hai aur fan club 3 start karna hai πŸ˜‰
Oh and i did not call it the Gaurav Chopraa aka Sexy Sam fan club because soon we'll have new names to know Gaurav by!
jojo_100 thumbnail

So glad to see you here shvetal and thanks for starting the new club πŸ˜Š... today when i saw that 'taala' i was πŸ˜‘...bahut hi ghussa aya, ke IF walay sirf humko hi har forum se kick out karte rahte haiπŸ˜”...akhir banda kab tak sar pe manjhi-peerhi uthaye idhar-udhar phirta rahay πŸ˜•...so i decided ke no more IF...but then saw the msg on  last page ,and i'm here πŸ˜ƒ...

I guess like me ,most of us did'nt know about 150 pg limit for fanclubs,agar pata hota to kab ka club no2 start ho jata..hai na? πŸ˜‰...waise pages bharne ke shauq mein we should'nt fill our club with  ,  and nothing but  ....a fanclub cluttered with  is  boring uninteresting and  🀒 πŸ€’...

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago
mahira_90 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰Hey!! thank U sho sho mch Shevtal!! for startin da new fan club!! I had actully send Maha a PM regardin this since she was the moderator & made the first fan club thts why...also so she could post all the member's names who're in this club πŸ˜ƒ but I guess it don't matter no more..since we know WHO WE ARE & knw each other well hehe!! πŸ‘ well..YES inshallah this fan club will the 150 pgs soon!! but I guess not too soon either since Left Right Left is startin so I guess many of us will be hangin out at tht forum & less here but thts f9..but for sure slowly but steadily this club will reach its end too πŸ˜ƒ I'm in a hurry @ momento will come here l8rz & write sumthin special abt my handsome guy + I now wnna get started on the siggy makin since I fink I've collected many pix + we can ALWAYS use some of the old ones too!! πŸ˜‰ so..keep waitin ppl jst gimme 2 more weeks & the Siggies R on their way πŸ˜›

HASTA LAVISTA 😍 πŸ€—

P.S! I once again am asking IF ANY OF YOU have any special say U want in your siggy plz PM it to me so whn I give it to the shops I'll post tht saying with it so whn they make they'll put tht there..!! jst PM it to me alrite!! 😳
preity*zinta thumbnail

Hey guys,

A lot of you seem upset that your FC was closed. For some odd reason the CFC dev team missed seeing that your FC had reached over 150 pages. Any FC that reaches a 150 pages has to be locked and members from THAT fc must start Part 2. I had left a message in your previous FC to open up another one .. I'm not really sure what the confusion is .. This isn't anything personal against anyone its just a rule.

gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank good shevtal k tum ne new club banaya nahi to mera rone dhone ka prog abhi shoro hone wala tha.. πŸ˜†
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail

Hey guys!πŸ˜›

Congratulations FC #2!!!πŸ‘

Shelly😳

Maha21 thumbnail
Sorry Friends, I could'nt check my PMs and the fan club for the past few weeks (some thing very very urgent came up) and so wasn't able to reply...

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Hey guys,

A lot of you seem upset that your FC was closed. For some odd reason the CFC dev team missed seeing that your FC had reached over 150 pages. Any FC that reaches a 150 pages has to be locked and members from THAT fc must start Part 2. I had left a message in your previous FC to open up another one .. I'm not really sure what the confusion is .. This isn't anything personal against anyone its just a rule.

Hey Preity no problem. I knew about the rule, the others didn't. Dont mind what they write... they are just posting their reactions when they saw the club locked... then they read the last page and discovered why it has been closed so they were ok with it. 😊