Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I too want strong ak. No need to bend for anyone. 

Poor girl ðŸ˜’ 

She has already suffered a lot 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
they break it from Abhis side and destroy . Ak will show proof or he himself gets it again .once he sees kv innocence proof he will get keera on head who destroyed them. Later next minute , his guilt starts . Because it needs to be broken to renew the bond again. It's tough for abhi to get back ak as ak and manish will be in diff zone. That way if ak rejects birlas and their family not chosing anyone if abhi wants he can come for independent living. Orelse no from her side. I want this ak who choses abhi without family the ulta of what abhi wanted always. Orelse she can have her career happily with help of her family. None is needed for her. 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they break it from Abhis side and destroy . Ak will show proof or he himself gets it again .once he sees kv innocence proof he will get keera on head who destroyed them. Later next minute , his guilt starts . Because it needs to be broken to renew the bond again. It's tough for abhi to get back ak as ak and manish will be in diff zone. That way if ak rejects birlas and their family not chosing anyone if abhi wants he can come for independent living. Orelse no from her side. I want this ak who choses abhi without family the ulta of what abhi wanted always. Orelse she can have her career happily with help of her family. None is needed for her. 

Ak should throw divorce papers on abhi next if he wants a chance ak should say

Choose me Or your family. 

Special condition 

No hand touch food touch foot touch from mata. Maintain 3 arm distance from her. 

https://tenor.com/boIhS.gif

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fam toxic hain yrr, but its good finally yeh track unka fam se juda saare knots suljha dega.

They'll finally leave for themselves n fight for each other.

Till now they always had fight only due to their family unmein aisa koi issue tha hi nahi kabhi Aarohi, Manjiri, Kairav yah phir Anisha. It good that this is happening.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hari15

Ak should throw divorce papers on abhi next if he wants a chance ak should say

Choose me Or your family. 

Special condition 

No hand touch food touch foot touch from mata. Maintain 3 arm distance from her. 

https://tenor.com/boIhS.gif

special condition and clauses are superb 🥳

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wanna Akshu to get rid of her all mental songs piya tose,  oh kanha and sing dhunki and jawala mukhi ðŸ˜‰

No need to sit infront of river...am leaving it for my volcano bro as he ll cry buckets once truth is out and makes his room river.. where he can throw coin and ask for ak...😆

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

I wanna Akshu to get rid of her all mental songs piya tose,  oh kanha and sing dhunki and jawala mukhi ðŸ˜‰

No need to sit infront of river...am leaving it for my volcano bro as he ll cry buckets once truth is out and makes his room river.. where he can throw coin and ask for ak...😆

@bold 

Seriously epic one ðŸ¤£

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

@bold 

Seriously epic one ðŸ¤£

Yoooooooo ðŸ˜‰