Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ag06

ag06 actually yesterday 3 sister of monkey mentioned that they came to surprise mom but she surprised them by being away with satsangi's

was it mentioned dat ADz mom has gone for some satsang??

ag06 thumbnail
LMAO!!!...detective durga πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..i dun think ADz reason will be smthin stupid like karuna πŸ˜† πŸ˜• ..its definitely gonna be some strong reason..he'll keep bani unaware of it...n will keep using her...so bani still hasnt learnt her lessons. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...oh gawwwwwwwd!!..save me n bani!!! πŸ˜†
ag06 thumbnail

oh ok ...thanks for the info...hate the sisters soooo much.😑..just skip the channels wheneva they come up.....irritatin familyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•....carbon copies of bani pia n rano

ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

i havent seen it myself.. this is my 1st and last K serial πŸ˜† 

i think that its cuz the 1st pair never had chemistry.. thats y they changed it..

over in KS JB have the chemistry.. so theres no need to change it..

plus ppl are in love with JB.. they couldnt htink of pairin them off with other ppl.. unless one of them wants to leave the show really

so ur finally in love wid JB..??.though im not yet tooooooooo sure πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...samez wid me too...KS is my first n last serial...not much the serial types

ronitfam thumbnail

oh ok ...thanks for the info...hate the sisters soooo much.😑..just skip the channels wheneva they come up.....irritatin familyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•....carbon copies of bani pia n rano

i agree even i don't know the names of these 3 sister some gayu, kayu, payu highly irritating characters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LMAO!!!...detective durga πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..i dun think ADz reason will be smthin stupid like karuna πŸ˜† πŸ˜• ..its definitely gonna be some strong reason..he'll keep bani unaware of it...n will keep using her...so bani still hasnt learnt her lessons. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...oh gawwwwwwwd!!..save me n bani!!! πŸ˜†

LOL the goodies never learn! ever! but then i dont blame Bani for trusting AD after wat her family had done to her, but still.. i would find AD weird and stay away from him, cuz admit it how many guys do u knw that own a helicopter cum down like they are sum action figure to save you, then speak like that, all kachram pati! πŸ˜† but i have to say RR is wicked in his shoes, i dont mind him...

his excuse better be good, otherwise ill be readin the update and have a fit of lafter! it must be to do with his Family, i think ADs father was tricked by UW over somit...

OR

ADs father was supposed to marry Jais mom, but somit happen.. like history repeatin itself as KD was supposed to marry sumone else nah..

theres the damn full circle again πŸ˜†

but Bani is one to notice small things wen least expected.. so i guess she will be the one to unravel this RAAZ too..

i want Ranvir to solve a RAAZ.. he would be funny.. πŸ˜† 

Henna 786 thumbnail

so ur finally in love wid JB..??.though im not yet tooooooooo sure πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...samez wid me too...KS is my first n last serial...not much the serial types

not yet! i will do if it goes the deso parent trap way! πŸ˜† 

i watch SP aswell on and off.. but KS all the time! πŸ˜‰

ag06 thumbnail

LOL the goodies never learn! ever! but then i dont blame Bani for trusting AD after wat her family had done to her, but still.. i would find AD weird and stay away from him, cuz admit it how many guys do u knw that own a helicopter cum down like they are sum action figure to save you, then speak like that, all kachram pati! πŸ˜† but i have to say RR is wicked in his shoes, i dont mind him...

his excuse better be good, otherwise ill be readin the update and have a fit of lafter! it must be to do with his Family, i think ADs father was tricked by UW over somit...

OR

ADs father was supposed to marry Jais mom, but somit happen.. like history repeatin itself as KD was supposed to marry sumone else nah..

theres the damn full circle again πŸ˜†

but Bani is one to notice small things wen least expected.. so i guess she will be the one to unravel this RAAZ too..

i want Ranvir to solve a RAAZ.. he would be funny.. πŸ˜† 

kachram pati.πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.lol ..nice predictionsπŸ˜‰...im not at all satisfied by baniz new look...it totally sucks....now also...she believes in relations n is still the same...actin all sweet to the 3 sisters n their bhabhi n not to forget mr devπŸ˜†......shez sometimes sooooooooooooo irritatin😑

ag06 thumbnail

not yet! i will do if it goes the deso parent trap way! πŸ˜† 

i watch SP aswell on and off.. but KS all the time! πŸ˜‰

ya...parent trap was sooooooooooooo gud.....i dun watch SP...(btw remeba the scene where a chameleon enters the b*tchz mouthπŸ˜†)

Edited by ag06 - 17 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfam

i agree even i don't know the names of these 3 sister some gayu, kayu, payu highly irritating characters

sorry to jump in 😳

but i think they are gonna make Pia rano and Bani realise wat went wrong with them..

then they will leave... so a max of wat 3 months perhaps.. pls we wont see them often either... just like nihita [anus child] we will see them twice  a week or somit.. cuz the whole focus is on JBs near misses etc..

btw does anyone knw if they were the Body doubles of Bani Rano and Pia.. cuz they seem like it πŸ˜†