Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkey007 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ag06

lmao...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...nahin yaar she calls tarun sablok... tarun πŸ˜•....

i definitely dun think dat AD will fall for bani...here r the reasons

1-he is married

2-he is a guy who doesnt believe in emotions

3-he is using bani

4-in 5yrs bani is not able to attract or make him love her..ab kya karlegiπŸ˜†

agree with your points .but don't you think that are very logical points and this is ekta's land.anything possible here.if Ekta wants that AD falls for bani then he will.

also do you think that will ekta ever sideline RR like PS.

RR is not chot mota actor.he in KS then defanatily something is in ekta's mind.may be we have to see another triangle.its totally depend on ekta.and basically she is famous for ruining the lead pair.

i have a fear that KS is following KZK.AD wants to destroy JW and he knows Bani is his weakness and.so he will want to seprate bani from jai since this will hurt jai 

if this happen then it is worst version KZK.

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hahaha.. .....take ur timeπŸ˜† ...maybe they shud act like a couple to make jai jealous..i wud love to see a jealous jaiπŸ˜‰...i dun think AD will want bani to take revenge from JW....a revenge effectin jaiz personal life....maybe hez more interested in destroyin his financial status......hope im makin sense.πŸ˜†..damn confusedπŸ˜•

yeh ur makin sense dont worry! πŸ˜‰

but i find it disturbing as AD a man wants to take revenge from another man by usin a woman... that doesnt show man hood πŸ˜†

yeh thats wat i told my nan yday, i think AD wants to destroy Jai in the financial dept. then the personal life, i think he will try and re unite Bani with her kids as he feels she hs suffered more or somit, i do think hes been good to her tho in a way, if he wanted to he couldve used her ASAP to get his revenge, but hes been brewing it like my tea downstairs!

the more you brew the more jhatpata it is πŸ˜† 

Henna x

PS i wonder how all my posts and replies turn into a food comparison πŸ˜†

milkey007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfam

i think u r right she may turn out to be wife of AD's younger or elder brother and what about the fact that AD's mom has also gone along with satsangi and maasi has also gone along with satsangi whether maasi si mother of AD?

possible yaar this is ekta's land.😑

at the end of the day hume pata chle that actually mastermind is MausiπŸ˜‰

ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfam

i think u r right she may turn out to be wife of AD's younger or elder brother and what about the fact that AD's mom has also gone along with satsangi and maasi has also gone along with satsangi whether maasi si mother of AD?

was it mentioned dat ADz mom has gone for some satsang??

ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkey007

agree with your points .but don't you think that are very logical points and this is ekta's land.anything possible here.if Ekta wants that AD falls for bani then he will.

also do you think that will ekta ever sideline RR like PS.

RR is not chot mota actor.he in KS then defanatily something is in ekta's mind.may be we have to see another triangle.its totally depend on ekta.and basically she is famous for ruining the lead pair.

i have a fear that KS is following KZK.AD wants to destroy JW and he knows Bani is his weakness and.so he will want to seprate bani from jai since this will hurt jai 

if this happen then it is worst version KZK.

if ekta ruins jb jodi..i'll stop watchin KS.😑.ks for me is only jai - bani😳...i dun watch KZK....so cant comment on itπŸ˜•

Henna 786 thumbnail
i dont think the lead pair will ever separate..

in the end they will be together... but inbetween they will have all those misunderstandings and stuff...

Henna x
ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

yeh ur makin sense dont worry! πŸ˜‰

but i find it disturbing as AD a man wants to take revenge from another man by usin a woman... that doesnt show man hood πŸ˜†

yeh thats wat i told my nan yday, i think AD wants to destroy Jai in the financial dept. then the personal life, i think he will try and re unite Bani with her kids as he feels she hs suffered more or somit, i do think hes been good to her tho in a way, if he wanted to he couldve used her ASAP to get his revenge, but hes been brewing it like my tea downstairs!

the more you brew the more jhatpata it is πŸ˜† 

Henna x

PS i wonder how all my posts and replies turn into a food comparison πŸ˜†

omg!!!!..ur soooo damn witty n hilarious ...so ADz brewing bani just like ur brewing ur teaπŸ˜†....lol..i agree wid u....but i dun think ADz is emotionally attached to bani..he has no feelings for her..in 1 of the episodes he said dat hez beeing swet to bani as he wants to tame her to take revenge from jai walia😑...it is possible dat gradually AD will realise dat bani is the rite sis..i mean life partner for him.πŸ˜‰..n dat may lead to comin up of 1 more villain in KS(referin to adz wife)

ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

i dont think the lead pair will ever separate..

in the end they will be together... but inbetween they will have all those misunderstandings and stuff...

Henna x

it is very much possible....i dun watch KZK now...buti think anurag-prerna was the lead pair in it n eventually they were seperated...n prerna was paired wid mr bajaj

Henna 786 thumbnail

omg!!!!..ur soooo damn witty n hilarious thank you! i dont think ive been called Witty before πŸ˜†...so ADz brewing bani just like ur brewing ur teaπŸ˜† yep slowly hynotising, then once drunk/hypnotised, you have no sense of feelin due to caffiene for the few secs πŸ˜‰....lol..i agree wid u....but i dun think ADz is emotionally attached to bani..he has no feelings for her..in 1 of the episodes he said dat hez beeing swet to bani as he wants to tame her to take revenge from jai walia😑 but whats his reason? over a biz deal? i mean if its over that, what a gurdge to hold for over a few years... god i thwt Krauna was bad with her excuse! πŸ˜†...it is possible dat gradually AD will realise dat bani is the rite sis..i mean life partner for him.πŸ˜‰..n dat may lead to comin up of 1 more villain in KS(referin to adz wife)

AD has one understanding wife i have to admit, he was 4 women around him all the time rather then her, yet she doesnt seem effected by it..

i think she mite think that Bani is after money property.. u knw the K drill by now πŸ˜† then Bani will find a Raaz about ADs life get all detective Durga on us all.. then dum dum dum

Henna 786 thumbnail

it is very much possible....i dun watch KZK now...buti think anurag-prerna was the lead pair in it n eventually they were seperated...n prerna was paired wid mr bajaj

i havent seen it myself.. this is my 1st and last K serial πŸ˜† 

i think that its cuz the 1st pair never had chemistry.. thats y they changed it..

over in KS JB have the chemistry.. so theres no need to change it..

plus ppl are in love with JB.. they couldnt htink of pairin them off with other ppl.. unless one of them wants to leave the show really