Creatives Povide Wrong Information

ag06 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Few articles said dat there will be a love triangle between jai-bani- aparajit...n this information was confirmed by the ks creatives only....but how is dat possible wid AD having a wife???πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_priya thumbnail
I dont think they have love triangle
ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_priya

I dont think they have love triangle

it has been confirmed by nivedita basu...i guess!!πŸ˜•

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol if there was a ONS with JP then i think AD can have an affair πŸ˜†

i guess the love triangle was like a spare of the moment thing, like Jai would think that and Bani would go along with it to hurt Jai more sort of thing...

and unknonwingly AD will fall for Bani...

but wat i want to knw is the three adopted sisters call Bani durga di, so i was wondering has AD adopted Bani as his sister as well.... if hs ehas y does she call him Mr Deb?

lol she has a thing for formality that girl does, she calls the whole world by there surname! even if shes knwn then for 5 yrs! πŸ˜†

Henna x
ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

lol if there was a ONS with JP then i think AD can have an affair πŸ˜†

i guess the love triangle was like a spare of the moment thing, like Jai would think that and Bani would go along with it to hurt Jai more sort of thing...

and unknonwingly AD will fall for Bani...

but wat i want to knw is the three adopted sisters call Bani durga di, so i was wondering has AD adopted Bani as his sister as well.... if hs ehas y does she call him Mr Deb?

lol she has a thing for formality that girl does, she calls the whole world by there surname! even if shes knwn then for 5 yrs! πŸ˜†

Henna x

lmao...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...nahin yaar she calls tarun sablok... tarun πŸ˜•....

i definitely dun think dat AD will fall for bani...here r the reasons

1-he is married

2-he is a guy who doesnt believe in emotions

3-he is using bani

4-in 5yrs bani is not able to attract or make him love her..ab kya karlegiπŸ˜†

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL oh yeh.. i remember the time he was Mr sablok! πŸ˜† no wonder he fell for her... πŸ˜†

tru u have justified points...

but i think they will play on bein a couple or atleast something...

but y didnt he shout at bani wen she came to dinner late? he shouted at the sisters...

ill b bk later to comment more! i left the cookin on downstaors πŸ˜†
milkey007 thumbnail
but ad is marreid that ia great relief.
but is she really AD's wife.i mean hum ese hi kush ho rahe hai and monday ko pata chale ki she AD's younger bro's wife or some relative
why will Mai make us happy?
ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

LOL oh yeh.. i remember the time he was Mr sablok! πŸ˜† no wonder he fell for her... πŸ˜†

tru u have justified points...

but i think they will play on bein a couple or atleast something...

but y didnt he shout at bani wen she came to dinner late? he shouted at the sisters...

ill b bk later to comment more! i left the cookin on downstaors πŸ˜†

hahaha.. .....take ur timeπŸ˜† ...maybe they shud act like a couple to make jai jealous..i wud love to see a jealous jaiπŸ˜‰...i dun think AD will want bani to take revenge from JW....a revenge effectin jaiz personal life....maybe hez more interested in destroyin his financial status......hope im makin sense.πŸ˜†..damn confusedπŸ˜•

ag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkey007

but is she really AD's wife.i mean hum ese hi kush ho rahe hai and monday ko pata chale ki she AD's younger bro's wife or some relative

oh ya...neva thought of dat.....but most probably shez ADz wife...atleast i think so

ronitfam thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkey007

i think u r right she may turn out to be wife of AD's younger or elder brother and what about the fact that AD's mom has also gone along with satsangi and maasi has also gone along with satsangi whether maasi si mother of AD?