Koffee with Karan

Banner Contest Voting Round 2

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Heyyaa Guys and Girls :)

Due to some trouble and a case of multiple I.Ds one the banners was disqualifed :( Due to that we have started another round two replacing the disqualified banner with a new one :)

Banner 1

Banner2

Banner 3

Banner 4

Banner 5

Alrighty guys we all know the rules .. there the same as last time

If your banner is up here for voting DO NOT advertise it around the forum
Do NOT create Multiple I.D's to vote for ur banner as it will be caught
You can only vote for ONE banner

Goood luck to all the participants

On Behalf of
Me, Sabreena and Aji
the Koffee With Karan Dev Team 

Edited by preity*zinta - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_charm thumbnail

Banner 4 is not visible 😃

edited*

its visible now😛

my vote goes to banner no.1👏

Edited by the_charm - 16 years ago
diyafah thumbnail
swati di banner 4 is not visible! 😳 😳
but i vote for banner#1 😃 😃
sareeta thumbnail

Edited by sareeta - 17 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Its tough b/w banner 2 and 5
But i will go for Banner 2! 👏
$weet n $xc thumbnail
hi guys i wud like 2 vote for banner 2

i wud also like 2 apoligise because it was me hu made multiple ads, ok i knw u guys must be angry and thinkin y da hek is she tellin us for

but i jus wana say i call ma self n honest person so i think its rite that i do tel u i didnt lie in anyway i just cheated i dat was rong for me 2 do, i felt reali guilty afta round 1 n ma baner gt through so i tried to pm preity but the server was down but by den dey caught me which im very happy about because i feel very ashamed

i thought its best that i apoligise to every 1 coz u all hav 2 vote again n i am honest i did not lie because i did want 2 win but i cheated and im reali sorry for that and for the banner that didnt get through at that tym because of me i also wud like to apoligise to dev team im reali sorry preity n every 1 else...
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
3 👏 but kudos to all of u!!! 👏 👏
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All are very good but I prefer the number 3!!
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i vote for no 2

Originally posted by: $weet n $xc

hi guys i wud like 2 vote for banner 2

i wud also like 2 apoligise because it was me hu made multiple ads, ok i knw u guys must be angry and thinkin y da hek is she tellin us for

but i jus wana say i call ma self n honest person so i think its rite that i do tel u i didnt lie in anyway i just cheated i dat was rong for me 2 do, i felt reali guilty afta round 1 n ma baner gt through so i tried to pm preity but the server was down but by den dey caught me which im very happy about because i feel very ashamed

i thought its best that i apoligise to every 1 coz u all hav 2 vote again n i am honest i did not lie because i did want 2 win but i cheated and im reali sorry for that and for the banner that didnt get through at that tym because of me i also wud like to apoligise to dev team im reali sorry preity n every 1 else...

everyone makes mistakes but the brave one confronts ppl n says the truth.. i m not angry on u but i feel proud for the kind of person u are and for the kind of step u have taken to applogise.. i m sure everyone on this section agrees with me..
we forgive u darling.. v hope  never cheat in life again ... if at all u do ne mistake v wish u accpt it and hopefully u will b forgiven for d same..
Bless u😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee bannerz everyonee..superbb 👏 👏 👏

i will vote for #1 for suree 😳 😳 😳