Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareg thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

i don't think you've ever heard of such a thing as ADOPTION!  there are hundreds of childless couples out there who are willing to adopt newborns.

There are far many abortions than childless couples๐Ÿ˜‰ there are many couples who would keep on trying than adopt, so let the child be born and pray someone adopts. If you dont think you cant provide, dont produce the child, simple, no depending on others

i used to think i was pro-choice, however, reading the description of that partial birth abortion was disturbing.

why carry a baby to 6 months and then decide you want to abort it?  (this is of course if there are no medical issues).  utterly sick!

why sick? I or you are not going to go help her change diapers๐Ÿ˜†, or pay for food for the child, are we?

and regarding your comment about parents of underage pregnant girls........they cant be with them everywhere.  i'm sure they didnt give their daughter consent to go get pregnant.

so the parents consent did not help the child in the first place, they failed in giving proper teachings๐Ÿ˜‰, I am not even going towards the sexual abuse

sareg thumbnail

yeah killing your almost full-term baby is a much better decision than handing your kids over to being adopted. wah kya mentality hai.

that is a choice of the mother, not you or me, that is what we are talking about, nobody is telling others to go have abortion, the option is there, legally

if you feel for the child, go have the child, if you want to put up the child for adoption great, hope and pray you find a adopter

if you see problems in either, the option is towards the woman

please let us not get into mentality here, I did not talk about yours, dont get into mine, if you have want to debate, debate, if not ๐Ÿ˜‰

raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

that is a choice of the mother, not you or me, that is what we are talking about, nobody is telling others to go have abortion, the option is there, legally

if you feel for the child, go have the child, if you want to put up the child for adoption great, hope and pray you find a adopter

if you see problems in either, the option is towards the woman

i echo your thoughts, options are made available to her and she is the decision maker, she would at least have the common sense for this, who are we to judge her if she wants to have it or not, the people are not the provider of the baby, its her and her family
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

i echo your thoughts, options are made available to her and she is the decision maker, she would at least have the common sense for this, who are we to judge her if she wants to have it or not, the people are not the provider of the baby, its her and her family

so you felt nothing reading the description of the partial birth adoption.  how the baby is aborted.........the brains being sucked out?  i was almost ready to throw up. 

anyways, i'm not going to come back here and post.  reading this is making me sick to the stomach.

happy debating for all you ppl who think its okay to KILL innocent babies b/c its the mother's choice. ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by mittijalebi - 17 years ago
raunaq thumbnail

so you felt nothing reading the description of the partial birth adoption. how the baby is aborted.........the brains being sucked out? i was almost ready to throw up.

anyways, i'm not going to come back here and post. reading this is making me sick to the stomach.

happy debating for all you ppl whothink its okayto KILL innocent babies b/c its the mother's choice. ๐Ÿ‘

yes i read it, its indeed gruesome, and i feel pity on those innocent babies but i still feel it should be left on the mother to decide what is good for her and her baby. i dont think any mother would want her childs life to be taken in such an unsightly manner, and going on for 6 months and then deciding to get aborted might mean that she has been forced to go for it due to certain circumstances. it only brings out her inability to accept motherhood. i am not trying to give my opinion if this abortion is good or bad but if this is banned then fine but what are the other options for the replacement of partial abortion and of course painless ones. i am trying to assess this issue on behalf of those who plump for this methodEdited by raunaq - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
I agree with mitti here. I think if they want to really abort a fetus they have three big months to abort or decide. Why do they want to abort during second or third trimester. However, I agree with sareg's point about raising kids as well. It is even more scary to raise unwanted child so better just abort it. But if government wants to take that child I think it's fine. One was already ready to kill that child out of no reason (assuming it was not legitimate reason for health or finance) then why do you care if that unreliable government take it or not.

Also, it could be legal to abort after first trimester, but it is not done in regular clinic or by regular OBGY. There is a special clinic for this. No regular doctors want to touch fetus after first trimester.

I totally agree that it is women life and her choice of what to do with her baby and her life. However, when you can see that baby move, and kicking inside the tummy specially at 6 month (as per the link provided by originator) or so..it is rather bit harsh to abort.
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

i read it, its indeed gruesome, and i feel pity on those innocent babies but i still feel it should be left on the mother to decide what is good for her and her baby. i dont think any mother would want her childs life to be taken in such an unsightly manner, and going on for 6 months and then deciding to get aborted might mean that she has been forced to go for it due to certain circumstances. it only brings out her inability to accept motherhood. i am not trying to give my opinion if this abortion is good or bad but if this is banned then fine but what are the other options for the replacement for partial abortion and of course painless ones. i am trying to assess this issue on behalf of those who plump for this method

raunaq ๐Ÿ‘
I also have a problem with those who profess the welfare of baby as if they care for the 6 month foetus MORE than his / her mother and while pretending so, they question others' mentality for being supportive of mother??   Mother goes through a permanent emotional scar even when she chooses an abortion even in the safe and early phase.  Those who abort so late are actually putting themselves at risk too.  It is so wrong to judge them / the issue when one does not know an individual and his / her circumstances.  If as a third party, we all know how great other choices such as adoption could be, I am sure the mom-to-be who carried her bundle inside for 6 months knows of them too.  If she STILL chooses to let it go, and let is not be exposed to an unknown life which she cannot guarante to be happy and safe either.....  if anything, we should cry with her / feel for her .  WE should hope that she is blessed with the joy of momhood when she is ready and for the child to seek peace in the loving care of the almighty.

I am not professing abortion, but I do hope for people to be less judgmental towards the mother.  She must be dying a thousand deaths my heart felt even while reading about all that procedure.
Raunaq, your post touched my heart.  TFS.
mermaid_qt

PS - If they are banned, Govt must provide assured welfare/ well-being of the child and the mom should be given evidence of such during the following years.
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

I agree with mitti here. I think if they want to really abort a fetus they have three big months to abort or decide. Why do they want to abort during second or third trimester.

most probabl there is pressure from forces to keep the child and as more and more time goes the mother starts realizing the magnitude of the responsibility

However, I agree with sareg's point about raising kids as well. It is even more scary to raise unwanted child so better just abort it. But if government wants to take that child I think it's fine. One was already ready to kill that child out of no reason (assuming it was not legitimate reason for health or finance) then why do you care if that unreliable government take it or not.

B'cos the Govt is already strained with responsibilities currently add a lot more responsibility to it, what does it do, hike up our taxes and still provide for poor services. I am sure proponents of abortion bans love the idea of increase in taxes(actually we switch sides on that dont we๐Ÿ˜†) 

Also, it could be legal to abort after first trimester, but it is not done in regular clinic or by regular OBGY. There is a special clinic for this. No regular doctors want to touch fetus after first trimester.

I totally agree that it is women life and her choice of what to do with her baby and her life. However, when you can see that baby move, and kicking inside the tummy specially at 6 month (as per the link provided by originator) or so..it is rather bit harsh to abort.

and you would think very few would opt for it, let them make the decision after that, if they are so heartless, I really worry about them raising children

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

raunaq ๐Ÿ‘
I also have a problem with those who profess the welfare of baby as if they care for the 6 month foetus MORE than his / her mother and while pretending so, they question others' mentality for being supportive of mother??   Mother goes through a permanent emotional scar even when she chooses an abortion even in the safe and early phase.  Those who abort so late are actually putting themselves at risk too.  It is so wrong to judge them / the issue when one does not know an individual and his / her circumstances.  If as a third party, we all know how great other choices such as adoption could be, I am sure the mom-to-be who carried her bundle inside for 6 months knows of them too.  If she STILL chooses to let it go, and let is not be exposed to an unknown life which she cannot guarante to be happy and safe either.....  if anything, we should cry with her / feel for her .  WE should hope that she is blessed with the joy of momhood when she is ready and for the child to seek peace in the loving care of the almighty.

I am not professing abortion, but I do hope for people to be less judgmental towards the mother.  She must be dying a thousand deaths my heart felt even while reading about all that procedure.
Raunaq, your post touched my heart.  TFS.
mermaid_qt

PS - If they are banned, Govt must provide assured welfare/ well-being of the child and the mom should be given evidence of such during the following years.

yes i care for the baby more than for the  mother for a simple reason..........THE BABY HAS NO VOICE.  what about the baby's right to decide that it wants to live.  all along we're so worried about the mother's decision and this and that, well what about the baby's decisions.  or is it that its 2 months from being full-term that its not a human yet so it has no right to want to live?

if the same baby was killed 2 months later in a similar fashion b/c the mother DECIDED  that she was unable to handle the kid...unable to guarantee a good life and a safe one,  does this make it okay too?  should we "cry with her and feel sorry for her" then too?

Edited by mittijalebi - 17 years ago