Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Barnaliji, since all refer to you so... I'm calling ya "Di" too... So thanku Di.

As for the retro... dammit, I think I have my exam during that time... but will check and see.

Gracias!

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Oh... and thanks for mentioning "N.A." times 😳 πŸ˜†

Cheers,
dc
wite_rainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

Barnaliji, since all refer to you so... I'm calling ya "Di" too... So thanku Di.

As for the retro... dammit, I think I have my exam during that time... but will check and see.

Gracias!

Cheers,
dc

neetu if u subscribe to it thru itunes then they download on it in case you miss it on alotted times!😳

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

neetu if u subscribe to it thru itunes then they download on it in case you miss it on alotted times!😳

sweetness... but how do I do that? remember... compz hate Neetu?πŸ˜†

Cheers,

dc

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

sweetness... but how do I do that? remember... compz hate Neetu?πŸ˜†

Cheers,

dc

DC,

Downloading and installing is a very simple prodecure. The plus point of having Itunes subscription is the IF radio shows automatically gets downloaded in your computer in your I tunes file. So that way , you just cannot miss it. But you know what, I think its more fun when you come here and listen with all live.😳

Here is your downloading instructions (thanks Diva). All you have to do is, just follow the steps and wham!....it will be all yours...πŸ˜›

If you still have doubts, you may get in touch with Diva- the originator of the tutorial or you can contact me too...I have downloaded it, so perhaps I can answer your queries..😳

Good luck !!

IMP: Step to Step Guide For I-F Podcasts!

*Spandana* thumbnail
πŸ˜†

not spamming...just read the sequence posts and was laughing hard... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

spandu~
wite_rainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Spandana*

πŸ˜†

not spamming...just read the sequence posts and was laughing hard... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

spandu~

to tell u the truth i did too...the way adi has picked and chose and bolded neetu's reponse is just 🀣🀣

real question is when does the dedication thread open up? alot of my friends have been asking for that!😳

*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

to tell u the truth i did too...the way adi has picked and chose and bolded neetu's reponse is just 🀣🀣

real question is when does the dedication thread open up? alot of my friends have been asking for that!😳

aha!, tell me more ...i wana sheee it tooo☺️

Naano, doent know tht dc is full of . and no use lecturing herπŸ˜†

spandu~

Edited by *Spandana* - 17 years ago
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

DC,

Downloading and installing is a very simple prodecure. The plus point of having Itunes subscription is the IF radio shows automatically gets downloaded in your computer in your I tunes file. So that way , you just cannot miss it. But you know what, I think its more fun when you come here and listen with all live.😳

Here is your downloading instructions (thanks Diva). All you have to do is, just follow the steps and wham!....it will be all yours...πŸ˜›

If you still have doubts, you may get in touch with Diva- the originator of the tutorial or you can contact me too...I have downloaded it, so perhaps I can answer your queries..😳

Good luck !!

IMP: Step to Step Guide For I-F Podcasts!

Advil and Divz... Thanku so much yaaron!!

Ye compz meri jaan le kar chodenge... so its "easy" I suppose?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

So if I don't get it within 5 mins of trying, expect a PM!πŸ˜ƒ

Merci~

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Spandana*

aha!, tell me more ...i wana sheee it tooo☺️

Naano, doent know tht dc is full of . and no use lecturing herπŸ˜†

spandu~

Save your eyes bachi... teri toh khair nayi!... Moe, tu bhi iske saath? Dost dost na raha... *sniffles* koi baat nahin, I have guruji with moi~ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Cheers,

dc