a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls welcome to yet another awesome episode of KBC. As kbc is drawing towards the end we now see Shahrukh becoming more emotional and more helpful more sympathetic and more funny. And yes he is looking smarter too. But as the first season of kbc is drawing towards its end it is making me more and more sad. Anyways every good thing one day comes to an end but with a hope that it will come with more fun and vigour๐Ÿ˜Š

Today Shahrukh was looking extremely handsome infact stunning in a prple shirt and a black velvet coat.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aye hai munda kinna sona hai. I love you Shahrukh.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The KISS was again introduced today by Shahrukh in a style. He wanted to make Indians Lakhpati so that India can once again be called Sone ki Chidiya or the Golden Bird which it was called earlier๐Ÿ‘

Well said Mr Khan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yesterday's rollover contestant Puja played very well today. Shahrukh helped Puja when she was about to give wrong answer. He also wished Puja's sister and her family who is a big fan of Shahrukh.Puja wanted to invest the money she won in the education for her children. Puja won 1250000 rupees and in the 12th question even after using two lifelines and the thinking hat and also after warnings by Shahrukh she gave the wrong answer and came crashing down to 640000 rupees. She was so shattered she started crying on the sets. And seriously i too felt very bad that an expecting mother was crying on kbc because she lost 610000 rupees. Shahrukh was sad too and seeing Puja sad he promised her that after the show he will have tea with her. Puja was so depressed that she gave back the thinking hat to Shahrukh as she had given a wrong answer because of the hat and Shahrukh hit the hat in disgust. Khair Puja won 640000 rupees and went home after hugging Shahrukh. Shahrukh wanted to give her the book Still reading khan but dint give because Puja was so sad.๐Ÿ˜ญ

The fastest finger first question was

Starting with the earliest arrange the following conflicts in Chronological order.

Ans:- Battle of Kurukshetra, First battle of Panipat, World War II and Kargil war.

The fastest was Paresh Tangilala  who is the Vice president in an automobile company and loves collecting jokes.He wanted to go the jungles of Amazon with Priyanka Chopra because he also loves Jungli Billi. If he won 2 crore rupees he will leave his job and will go on a tour with the Indian Cricket team. But Shahrukh said that in that case you will be in India only.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously our Indian team is in such a distress that they wont be able to play outside India.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•  

Paresh though uninterested in coming to kbc was instigated by his mother to get into kbc. Ifact his mother used to give answers for him but it dint klick. Finally Paresh gave one answer and it klicked and he was selected. As a child Paresh at home was very well behaved but at school he was very naughty. His friends both guys and mostly girls called him Parry lovingly. It was more loving when it was called by girls. Paresh is full of humour and is very joking.He won 10000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Š

In the end there were a couple of kisses one for Paresh's mother and other for all the young boys and girls and children of the world. Badon ko Pranam and boys and girls specially children I love you all muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaah. Those were the words by Mr Khan today.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

A fabulous episode today but a little sad one too. Since kbc is ending so a perfect 10/10 for Shahrukh and kbc till it ends. Yes Shahrukh's help, looks, his emotions, his sympathy and sentimental nature did take me by awe.The episode was good today.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So till kbc ends you all enjoy it to the fullest. That was all for today see you all tomorrow. Good night, shubh ratri, shabba khair, saiyonara, chow, bbye,cya.

Love you all

muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anu

Note:- Please post your comments and also your name so that i can know you all personally.Thank You.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update and will wait for more. ho my shahrukh in a purple and black velvet soo hot hot . please post the comeplate update soon well be wating to read more ๐Ÿ˜›
ruqia thumbnail

awsome update and will wait for more. ho my shahrukh in a purple and black velvet soo hot hot . please post the comeplate update soon well be wating to read more ๐Ÿ˜›

mariam๐Ÿ˜ณ

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
thnx a lot
wonderful update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wonderful update anu how sweet of srk to help puja but i guess she mite have felt really bad after loosing such a big amt well tht is luck thx again and truly said anu its sad tht kbc is ending
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
thnx a lotttt anudi, wonderful update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘