Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: raksha.l

You lazy to write???😲..Gosh I have seen you writing/typing pages and pages of stuff...

Do you think I would put two lines in a post provoking CB and Sareg to get back to their dirty business if I loved to write... would jump in it  like abhimanyu...πŸ˜† but u may be right....

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

That I too agree..They both seem like passionate debaters..πŸ‘πŸΌ

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Knowing CB and sareg could guess what could be happening... but just wanted to give this whole thread a new twist... since its started by my dear QT...

ek teer se kitne shikaar bandhu?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ..

πŸ˜ƒ  the puranpoli and gajjar ka halwa seems to have finally showed u the sweet side of me 😳.. delighted to know that .. πŸ˜ƒ

qt

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

okay soumya, I'll send u on fence with maya.  enjoy the chips and guacomole I brought for fence people. 

& what was that r 😳.. i hope someone comes right at you and begins debate debate debate.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we have 5 on no ban-side, 2 on fence and 1 on ban-side

Good now I am not alone on the fence. I was tired of waiting for RakshaπŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Ok, that certainly broke my heartπŸ₯Ί..Here I am waiting for you for the past 100 hours and you come at the end of the day and make such a HURTING statement...I Quit...I am no fence sitter anymore😭..

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Ok, that certainly broke my heartπŸ₯Ί..Here I am waiting for you for the past 100 hours and you come at the end of the day and make such a HURTING statement...I Quit...I am no fence sitter anymore😭..

Oops!😳 I was not aware. You were MIA last night so I thought you still are. I am just in. Don't know what's happening and who all are arguing whatπŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail

Oops!😳 I was not aware. You were MIA last night so I thought you still are. I am just in. Don't know what's happening and who all are arguing whatπŸ˜†

I am the only one on this thread who came to just drink the coke and eat the chips sitting on a fence...Now you can join me...Others are way too serious to talk about anything else other than endorsements now..I bet they are almost ready to sign up on a few already...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Good girl!  I am fighting on Anshu's side here, but slowly I am getting dragged to the other side.. by chatbuster😑.  When I do come over the fence while crossing it, catch me u guys!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Summary -
So far, we have Vineet, Neetu-baby, Anshu, Soumya, Subha-di on one side and Maya on fence.
4th page and too much agreement here 🀒 .. no debate yet.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My mom thanked you for the couponπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

QTji, I was on the side but after Maya mentioned the BCCI'c viewpoint, I went and joined her on the fence. That is what me and Anshu were talking about last night.

This is what I wrote on Page 2:
[quote=Sound]
It's still long enough before they are either dropped or the offers for endorsements stop pouring in. By the time the changes are implemented the bank balance is already full. So if they kept on their toes at all times, they are better chances probably.
I wasn't sitting on the fence earlier, but now that coke and popcorn is luring meπŸ˜‰

[/Quote]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Sound - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sound

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My mom thanked you for the couponπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

QTji, I was on the side but after Maya mentioned the BCCI'c viewpoint, I went and joined her on the fence. That is what me and Anshu were talking about last night.

LOL.. i am glad the coupon is of use 😳😳😳  .. enjoy dear! U r a real sweetheart and a sport there πŸ‘

Okay, so I should count the fence sitters now.  Did anshu go on fence too ??  I am sure vineet will be steadfast πŸ‘πŸΌ.