CID

Pawan Malhotra in CID

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Pawan Malhotra in CID

Award-winning actor Pawan Malhotra will be seen playing a terrorist in a couple of episodes of Sony's CID next week. The last time he made a tele-appearance was for Aisa Des Hai Mera, but otherwise the actor had kept away from small-screen for atleast three years. "If you notice my track record you will see that I have always been choosy about my work. Whether it's a film or a serial, I do it only if the role excites me," informs Malhotra. What attracted him to CID was "the fact that I play a terrorist who forgets things. More than that I cannot disclose anything because that was the one line brief I was given", he laughs. Apart from the detective series, he's part of a short film directed by Vishal Bhardwaj for the Billgate foundation, E Niwas' My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves and Imtiaz Ali's Shahid-Kareena starrer. Despite being a part of acclaimed films like Salim Langde Pe Mat Rona and Bagh Bahadur, Pawan has not really cashed in on the success. "No actor likes to take a gap but sometimes I had to do that out of choice or because of lack of interesting roles," he avers.

http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=15337

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_cool thumbnail
the article has already been posted!!
anyways thanx!!!! 👏
nisha_cool thumbnail
sorry both the articles contained same info so i was confused!!!
u have done a good work!! congratulations