Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: egghatcher

whitey= khushi ke aansoo

brownie= nahhhhhhhhh .......totally sadda ke liye mayushi ke aasoo.... she tried to show more evidence ..........but was stopped in her further graphic actions  to support your concern.๐Ÿ˜ณcops dont line whiteys mingling with brownies generally ..... its a caucasian thang๐Ÿ˜†

Ok, I am not coming to your part of the world. I am married to a whitey ๐Ÿ˜›

sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Men(actually humans) crying an natural outburst of emotions or may be some other reasons.

Some find it choo shweettt some say its so non Macho... examples Amit/Aryan crying in reality show Big Boss...

What do you think crying men are non Macho? why?

not really anything to do with machoism

people feel the urge to cry when there is a type or magnitude of  situation that they have not encountered before, men generally get battle tested more in this department

Somewhere down the line there was stereotyping and machoism got associated with it

mermaid_QT thumbnail

I agree @ sterotyping

Good to see you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I mentioned your name in Jatayu's post and here you are!

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Lovely_Priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

constant usage of tear duct can induce tearductile dysfunction ๐Ÿ˜‰

He cries on really rare occasions like he's lost the final football match between our college and another. When he is concious that he's expected to achieve much and he has dissapointed everyone...he's really down; then, he has surely to do something to feel himself light again and move on... He usually cries๐Ÿ‘, assumes the consequences of his act and moves on.... Why is crying labelled to women? Can't men cry to relieve themselves?

manjujain thumbnail
I think every human being has feelings and crying is a feeling, so in my opinion does not matter man or woman it should be normal for every human being to cry or show the feeling/emotion. Yes I do agree that in general man does not cry easily while woman cries easily, may be as in general women are more emotional than men...but I could be wrong...

Originally posted by: raj5000

Thanks for the Hug! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† 

PS - will come back with my views on reponses in lil bit.

Anshu, Do you leave any oppurtunity๐Ÿ˜†?

@Ani: Yes. Hugs for all those nice men who are partners in real sense. I still miss Aryan๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: raksha.l

What is BB???I saw the mention of this one too many times...๐Ÿค“...Is it some serial???

BB is Bigg Boss and Indian adaptation of Big Brother. It aired on Sony. I joined IF around that time. Actually towards the end of Jhalak dikhla... and then moved to BB forum. Most of my friends on IF are from BB and then once BB ended I was regular on DM for no place to go๐Ÿ˜†.

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do they exist? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

BB is Bigg Boss and Indian adaptation of Big Brother. It aired on Sony. I joined IF around that time. Actually towards the end of Jhalak dikhla... and then moved to BB forum. Most of my friends on IF are from BB and then once BB ended I was regular on DM for no place to go๐Ÿ˜†.

Thanks Maya...But what is Big Brother???๐Ÿ˜ณ..Is it that show because of which Shilpa brought herself back into the map???My knowledge on TV shows is really minimal as I have completely stopped watching it๐Ÿ˜Š...Now a days if I have some free time I come on to IF and read some of the K-updates, just to get the reassurance that I am not missing anything๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialbuff

Do they exist? ๐Ÿ˜‰

yess on Mars........๐Ÿ˜‰