Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ani11

yess on Mars........😉

I know some men from Mars who cry😉
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialbuff

Why is it unacceptable for a man to feel weak or helpless? He is human, not divine! And if you go by the ancient mythology of different civilisations, even divine powers had weaknesses!

Good question! Answer perhaps is with the segments of society who look forward to MEN as being strong and crying in not meant for Men, for example whole family gets demoralized more when the MAN of the house breakdowns into tears in difficult times as compared to woman. Do you agree that such segements of society still exists??

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

I know some men from Mars who cry😉

Thus proved!

raj5000 thumbnail

Bold statement (👏  for frank opinion) . so, whats your defination of True Men?

ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Bold statement (👏  for frank opinion) . so, whats your defination of True Men?

those who don't cry...😆😆

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Good question! Answer perhaps is with the segments of society who look forward to MEN as being strong and crying in not meant for Men, for example whole family gets demoralized more when the MAN of the house breakdowns into tears in difficult times as compared to woman. Do you agree that such segements of society still exists??

Anshu, it's all to do with stereotyping, and it is up to us to break the moulds that we are forced into. When the whole family can laugh together in happy times, why can't they cry together in sad times? Why should only men bear the burden of moral support?

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

those who don't cry...😆😆

Lucknow ki haazirjawabi ko salam 😆

raj5000 thumbnail

😆😆 doesn't that make women who don't cry = MAN 😛.. its all getting messy here...

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆😆 doesn't that make women who don't cry = MAN 😛.. its all getting messy here...

😆 Indeed...
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialbuff

Anshu, it's all to do with stereotyping, and it is up to us to break the moulds that we are forced into. When the whole family can laugh together in happy times, why can't they cry together in sad times? Why should only men bear the burden of moral support?

OHNO!  this is a classic case of HALF QUOTATION..  MY PS was my message in the whole post 😛😛😛..  now it is distorted, so let me bring it back and join the pieces 😃. 

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

What do you think crying men are non Macho? why?

What is the reason for crying is what distinguishes a macho man from non-macho IMO.  a war lost, a defeat, a woman lost for a life-time, a love lost, honour lost, child lost  as opposed to missing significant other on reality show   / such trivia.

PS - i know what such statement makes me - 😭, a biassed sterotype cos i wud never say the same things for women, heaven knows!😳😳😳.

The PS was very important there!  , which when left out gives a distorted and incomplete picture of my real thought..  I think these are stereotypes and MEN and WOMEN should both be allowed to cry being normal animals, with TEAR DUCTS and ENDORPHINS, without making judgments.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago