Originally posted by: egghatcher

small pellet gun

also brigitte bardot

and locally big b

Okay that makes 2 people not knowing what BB is...😆
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I cried like anything 😭 when Aryan left BB house. It was very emotional. 

I also agree with ani @ macho men are not afraid to cry. 
and you ofcourse wud have cried when aryan went out..   😭👏  thats what true supporters do.  Thanks to rahul, BB was good stuff till the end for me 😉  (okay, that comment of mine was wayyy out of line 😳)  

PS - Check out JJKN section - Task 2 voting post.  One of the contest participants have used Aryan as model to flaunt wedding sherwani 😳😳 I meant to tell u but kept forgetting.  He looks good.
nerdynerd thumbnail
I don't think there is anything wrong with people crying...men or women as long as ur not a cry-baby and don't flood people with ur tears...I don't know why people feel that men shouldn't cry..I mean come on they have emotions too...I do believe that it takes a man to cry b/c that means they are not self-concious of what other people think about them and are open to others..but I do dislike people who cry at every little thing, that bothers me...just my opinions! 😃
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

My thoughts exactly. 😳

I think the definition of what is macho has changed in the last few years...........how many ads do we see now were men are shown playing with kids,changing the diapers,cooking..........aww a hug for all those sweet men...😆😆

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

I think the definition of what is macho has changed in the last few years...........how many ads do we see now were men are shown playing with kids,changing the diapers,cooking..........aww a hug for all those sweet men...😆😆

Thanks for the Hug! 😳 😆 

PS - will come back with my views on reponses in lil bit.

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My most memorable tennis moment is the 1995 Australian Open quarter-final match between Jim Courier and Pete Sampras. Pete Sampras was two sets down and on the verge of losing the match. His coach Tim Gullikson was hospitalised with a stroke, and in a serious condition. Someone from the spectators shouted - "Win it for your coach, Pete." The next thing we saw was Sampras breaking down on the court. He recovered to resume the match and played the remainig match visibly sobbing. He went on to win the match. That moment of breakdown helped him to get rid of all those pent up emotions which were weighing down his game.

If men cried more often, they would have fewer heart attacks and the world would witness fewer wars 😛
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Thanks for the Hug! 😳 😆 

PS - will come back with my views on reponses in lil bit.

u r welcome Raj........hmmm so u change diapers.......great.........😃

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialbuff

My most memorable tennis moment is the 1995 Australian Open quarter-final match between Jim Courier and Pete Sampras. Pete Sampras was two sets down and on the verge of losing the match. His coach Tim Gullikson was hospitalised with a stroke, and in a serious condition. Someone from the spectators shouted - "Win it for your coach, Pete." The next thing we saw was Sampras breaking down on the court. He recovered to resume the match and played the remainig match visibly sobbing. He went on to win the match. That moment of breakdown helped him to get rid of all those pent up emotions which were weighing down his game.

If men cried more often, they would have fewer heart attacks and the world would witness fewer wars 😛

👏WOW - Wanted to express reading that triggered my goose bumps... very touchy moment - thanks for sharing...😊

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

i cry every day 😭
peeling onions 😉

😆😆 

Tips for yaa

1. Peel and keep onion in water for 10 minutes, will reduce the crying.

2. Keep on a bread slice near the cutting board will also help reduce crying..

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

😆😆 

Tips for yaa

1. Peel and keep onion in water for 10 minutes, will reduce the crying.

2. Keep on a bread slice near the cutting board will also help reduce crying..

Better still - keep them in the fridge. cold onions are easy to peel and chop, and they keep your tear ducts dry.

Even better - get someone else to do them 😆